PDA

View Full Version : rappy mode?

deadlywhisper85
May 28, 2008, 05:18 PM
Can also be acquired by trading the following items at the juice vending stand Item Exchange mission in Holtes City on Parum:
5 x Rappy Feather
1 x Serafi Feather

i went there and its not there...
can anyone help me?

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 05:20 PM
its not there YET :P

DarkEliteRico
May 28, 2008, 05:27 PM
Can also be acquired by trading the following items at the juice vending stand Item Exchange mission in Holtes City on Parum:
5 x Rappy Feather
1 x Serafi Feather

i went there and its not there...
can anyone help me?If i still have one, i'll sell it....can't stand how it looks

heximeth
Jun 2, 2008, 06:46 AM
what does it actuakky do??

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 06:50 AM
what does it actuakky do??
Gives you a feathered aura and increases your endurance by 3 i believe. Check the item database, i'm too lazy to link it.

Ail
Jun 2, 2008, 07:08 AM
+4 End
if you are too lazy to check, or don't know something just shut up..

btw.. i love how it look ^-^ and yeah.. it still have to come out from the collector

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 11:15 AM
+4 End
if you are too lazy to check, or don't know something just shut up..

btw.. i love how it look ^-^ and yeah.. it still have to come out from the collectorand you should STFU, work 50+ hrs a week, be a full time student, and still have time to play. You'll forget things and/or won't want to look them up for someone else, shit that's what the item database is for. It doesn't make me "lazy" for not wanting to juggle pages to put up a link does it....or does it make them lazy for not even bothering to look there

heximeth
Jun 3, 2008, 09:51 AM
OK... But what does actually stamina do?? boost hp maybe??

pikachief
Jun 3, 2008, 10:11 AM
The more stamina you have, the less of a chance of being status Effected you have.

Ail
Jun 3, 2008, 11:31 AM
and you should STFU, work 50+ hrs a week, be a full time student, and still have time to play. You'll forget things and/or won't want to look them up for someone else, shit that's what the item database is for. It doesn't make me "lazy" for not wanting to juggle pages to put up a link does it....or does it make them lazy for not even bothering to look there

you are correct. the database is here to be browsed. so if you dont want lose your time to look at it for others (fully understandable) why lose time going in a forum replying at things that you dont even know and giving incorrect informations? YOU said you are lazy xD I say that this just make no sense :P

btw we are OT. end of the story

to come back on topic i should say again that i like the look but.. used on a short char all the feathers go in the face lol.. the first time i saw it in a screenshot i was thinking it was dependent on the char dimension/proportion, more like the clothes.. but.. no :/

and.. maybe this is also a bit OT but.. anyone else noticed that with 21 End, we become completely resistent to the incapacitate of a certain level of megid? i made 9999999 runs in electric brain S, and if i died, was only because of damage. same on rykros (but maybe the traps in here don't have incapacitate status? O.o)