PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream

Sord
May 28, 2008, 05:25 PM
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NOW I HAVE TO TYPE IT ALL AGAIN FUCK YOU GAMESPY

So I go to back to school (yeah right) only it's not my school building, but all the same staff is there. They want to speak to me about some damn graduation thing. Well anyways, it turns into being a meeting for the football players and cheerleaders. I'm annoyed as hell, but can't get out of it. Finally we're dismissed, they all have some game to go to. I go wondering off.

As I wonder around I notice various entrances that drop down into the floor. I ask a student about them, but she is hushed on the subject and won't tell me anything. Finally I give up and continue wandering. Somehow, I find myself at a quest counter (don't ask me how, I still have no idea.) I decided to do one out of boredome. It's called "Dr. A[rest of the name I can't remember here]" So I do this quest, and find myself wondering in the school's hospital wing (which apparently it has.)

It's more of a really really long ass hallway, with sections separated by curtains. In each section is five or so beds. In the first five, each has a couple making out and getting freaky under the covers. They are blind folded and are tied to one another by ropes around their neck, they find this kinky. The next section is similar, but the ropes are now seperate nooses that lead off up to the roof somewhere. They are not hanging, but still getting it on. The next section is similar, but their are amputed fingers and penises wrapped in plastic wrap on the ground, yes they are bloody. The couple are still doing it, but no longer find it very fun. The next room feet are the ones amputated, then it's thighs, then arms, then hands, and finally dead babies (some rotted) that look like they were dumped there right after child birth with no cleaning. By this point the people are moaning and groining in pain but... still going at it, without a mail part or any limbs to speak of.

Finally I get to the end of this hallway, and there's an office with Dr. A in it. His build is similar to OoT ganondorf, but he's white (as is his hair) and his face looks more Haihachi like. Hisclothing looks like a cross between a white general's uniform (with cape) and Ganon's armor. I realize he wants to do the same thing to me as all those people (I had somehow known[i] that those couples never left those beds, but as time passed were being moved on down, the respective parts being amputated. I could only assume after the dead baby section they are killed.)

So I turn around and start to jog away, not worried, but just running from Dr. A. While running, I wonder to myself if I must really be a bad person, because none of the doomed people, their dead babies or limbs, or all the blood everywhere, phases me and I have little to no desire to help them. Anyways, I stop when I spot shelves of medical supplies. I rummage through them for sharp objects and sure enoough find some sharp surgical scalpels. I take one in each hand and continue going back down the hallway. Somehow Dr. A starts walking from the direction I'm running to. I just decide to tackle the bastard, and I slit his throat while he's on the ground. Digging in to cut major veins and arteries in his neck. So I get up and start to walk off (back to his office for some reason.) WHEN HE APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE AND STARTS WALKING TOWARDS ME AGAIN.

I'm annoyed at his appearance, but I decide not to tackle him recklessly and risk him catching me this time prepared. I turn around and go back to jogging out of this long morbid hallway. Finally I'm back to the more schoolish portions of the building, and I decide to use the tunnels to elude the bastard. I go off into one, and find nearly all the floor tunnels in the school lead to a path that lead to a central chamber. I start heading for an exit, but find Dr. A at every one I go to. I'm wondering how the fuck he knows where to go. Then a Battlefield 2142 map appears in the upper right hand of my vision, and I see the guy is doing a constant enemy scan for me. I test he's using this by standing at an entrace where I can see him but he can't see me. I move a bit side to side, and find him mimicing my actions toward other entrances. I also noticed he runs like Brawl Ganon does.

Further annoyed, I run off to an entrance that requires the use of a ladder. As the guy comes down the ladder, I pull out a GRM bow and begin shooting him (the camera even moves in third person, and I am in the same stance as PSU.) Once he's on the ground, he tries to cast fireballs but I keep flinching him out of it. Finally he falls over onto his face, presumably dead. I start to walk away, but he stands back up (booma much?) and tries to throw a fireball at me. I dodge it, and go back to fireing and flinching him. He falls over again. I keep my bow trained on him for about a minute, he doesn't move, he's dead this time. So I put the bow away (or it disappears, whatever) and begin to walk away and HE GETS UP AGAIN. I'm pretty pissed he isn't dead permanently and continue jogging off and out of the tunnels. Eventually I find my way into the parking lot.

Suddenly, he's in some blue car and he's going to try and run me over. During this point, I wake up, but I don't actually wake up. I'm dreaming that I am having this dream, and I dreamed waking up. Now in reality, when I do wake up, I am often affected by whatever emotion I was having in the dream. In this case, anger. I also have the ability to go back to sleep and pick right back up in whatever I was dreaming plus some temporary lucidity. So my awake dream self decided that I'm going to fucking falcon punch this mother fucking asshole and his fucking car into fucking oblivion... FUCK. And that is precisely what I wound up doing. The car comes toward me, and I Falcon punch it and the thing blows up. Afterwards my hands feels incredibly numb and my wrist hurts (this is brought up later!) I decide to go back into the school (god knows why ;/) and guess what, THE FUCKER SPAWNS IN ONE OF THE ROOMS INFRONT OF ME. He does it in the manner NPCs do in PSO, where they load in from the head down in a sort of teleportation like fashion with a bit of sparkle.

So, by this point I'm infuriated this guy is still alive after killing him multiple times. I start just dashing through the school to vent my anger, thinking of the brutalest way possible to kill the fucker. And guess what, HE KEEPS RESPAWNING IN EVERY MAJOR ROOM! Finally I get this idea, I'm gonna [i]complain to the principal about this quest (could this get any stupider?) So I run to the principal's office (which is more of a really big meeting room crossed with a lounge.) Dr. A spawns there as well, but I initiate a convo with the principal first, which for some reason means Dr. A can't do anything to me until afterwards. He sits down and looks at me, annoyed with having to wait.

So I basically tell the principal the quest is dumb as shit and this guy won't die (for some reason I didn't mention all the dead babies, amputated limbs, and doomed people on nooses lying in the hospital beds getting their freak on.) The principle tells me that to get out of the quest I either have to...
A. finish it (which I don't know how)
B. graduate from school again (like hell)
C. do paperwork for the school for 10 years

For whatever reason, I chose C. Dream fastfowards 10 years. I'm some tall lanky dude. Anyways, while I'm out of the quest now, I can't actually stop working until the school lays me off (RAAAAGE.) This year, they decide to let some male secretary of the principal's off that looks a lot like the guys who identify your items in PSO. A few years pass, each one someone else other than myself is let go. At some point during the fast forwards I get a small mini PSU Caseal as a pet (about the size of my hand.) It's white and chrome and has the jetball hair style.

Then, for god knows what reason, a hyperactive blue puyo shows up, seeps into my poor Caseal, and eat's her brain. It then becomes hyperactive, runs around, and starts speaking giberish. Finally I wake up for real, and can't help but think "God, so that's how they get school staff to work amongst all those asshole kids."

I also find my entire right hand is numb, and the wrist is in severe pain (it's still soar) apparently I was sleeping on it. In fact, it's numb and the wrist hurts in all the same places as it did after the Falcon Punch, so I guess we know where that came from.

So yeah, weird dream. Bit of a tl;dr, but you know what, I HAD TO TYPE THE FUCKER TWICE BECAUSE GAMESPY DECIDED TO BE A BITCH AND NOT LOAD PROPERLY WHEN I SUBMITTED.

p.s. this is the result of a mid-day nap I got up from about an hour and a half ago.

TheOneHero
May 28, 2008, 05:30 PM
I'd lol if someone who read your other thread read this one as well.

Nitro Vordex
May 28, 2008, 05:31 PM
*raises hand sheepishly*

Sord
May 28, 2008, 05:34 PM
I am...

GOING TO FUCKING SLAUGHTER GAMESPY

though the writing seems better in this one, second time through, so a bit more structured.

Feelmirath
May 28, 2008, 06:00 PM
In a strange way, I approve of this dream. Gib sequel.

TalHex
May 28, 2008, 06:32 PM
goddamn dude, and i thought my dreams of falling to my death 10 times in one night where freaky

they are always the same, i'm standing on top of something really high up (say a five story parking deck), i just stare blankly at the ground for awhile, and then for what ever fucking reason i jump! and got splat! i'm not going to lie, it hurts like a bad ass mofo, i can practically feel ever bone in my bone break, i'll lay there for a second, then i'll appear in a completely different high place and do it all over again! it wouldn't be so bad if i just died and then woke up but i don't! your lucky sord, atleast you have a target. i swear my subconscious is a bit suicidal or something... thankfully i haven't had one of those dreams in awhile

VanHalen
May 28, 2008, 06:46 PM
I await the sequel as well. *orders ticket for Ambition of the Spork*.

Sord
May 28, 2008, 07:03 PM
...you guys realize I very rarely dream (though I assure you when I do, they normally are this fucked up, and my retention of them is very high.) The whole falling back to sleep and continuing thing only works if I do so immediatly. I dream most memorably during short daytime naps.

TalHex
May 28, 2008, 07:05 PM
i got bored so i did a half assed render of me falling to death like i do in the dream... i seem to be lacking an expression... then again thats pretty normal for these dreams
[spoiler-box]
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/falling.jpg
[/spoiler-box]