PDA

View Full Version : Best Psycho Wand Searching Spot?

Xiadin
May 28, 2008, 05:30 PM
I was wondering which relics site seems to be best at searching for a psycho wand. A friend to me to do the Dual Sentinel Mission over and over as it is best, but I read online that Sleeping Warriors is best. Does anyone have any idea if one is better than the other or if there are any other better spots? :-?

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 05:31 PM
i've heard people getting just as luck at either spot, but more people go to Sleeping Warriors :/

DeadlyNinja
May 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
sleeping warriors

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 05:33 PM
Found a Psycho wand at Sleeping Warriors

ashley50
May 28, 2008, 05:34 PM
Sleeping Warriors S2 and Dual Sentinel S2...

keyword: AREA DROP

Shou
May 28, 2008, 05:34 PM
Would you recommend only searching when you have 2-3* luck or does it not really matter?

I have probably done around 80 runs and so far no luck.

the closest i got is i found 3 relic edges 2 polymers and a catilium all in the same run o.O

Sexy_Raine
May 28, 2008, 05:46 PM
I've never seen it drop in SW. People lie when they say they saw more than 1 within' 100 runs. I did over 200 in SW and never seen it drop. Dual Sentinel only took 26 for my 2nd one. All P wand drops I've ever seen were in dual Sentinel, you don't need to fight Ragnus either.

Dual Sentinel >>>> Sleeping warriors

pikachief
May 28, 2008, 05:49 PM
I've never seen it drop in SW. People lie when they say saw more than 1 within' 100 runs. I did over 200 in SW and never seen it drop. Dual Sentinel only took 26 for my 2nd one. All P wand drops I've ever seen were in dual Sentinel, you don't need to fight Ragnus either.

actually they dont lie my friend has gotten 2 within 20 runs before!

GAH! >.<

Syl
May 28, 2008, 05:49 PM
I've never seen it drop in SW. People lie when they say saw more than 1 within' 100 runs. I did over 200 in SW and never seen it drop. Dual Sentinel only took 26 for my 2nd one. All P wand drops I've ever seen were in dual Sentinel, you don't need to fight Ragnus either.

Personal luck =/= truth

stukasa
May 28, 2008, 05:58 PM
Personal luck =/= truth
^ Exactly. :yes:

I found mine in SW so if you asked me I would recommend SW, but since there's no proof that either mission has a better drop rate, I'd say either one is good.

sKOsiris
May 28, 2008, 05:59 PM
actually they dont lie my friend has gotten 2 within 20 runs before!

GAH! >.<

Ive gotten 2 within 30SECONDS in Sleeping Warriors, Ive never seen another P.Wand EVER again....2Months or so... Ive never played Duel Sentinel, i like doing SW b/c i can S rank it and its very easy to solo, and i can get 2PA Fragments while im at it.

Sexy_Raine
May 28, 2008, 06:05 PM
I wish Agata relics would drop it, I'd go there all the time if it did.

Legendria
May 28, 2008, 06:27 PM
I've gotten 2 in under 200 runs.

autumn
May 28, 2008, 06:33 PM
Matter or preference sleeping warriors. I've seen 3 drop there. Besides, as stated its a reasonably easy solo mission. I like the board quite a bit and I spend lots of time there.

DeadlyNinja
May 28, 2008, 06:45 PM
true=/

dentRED
May 28, 2008, 06:51 PM
well i found a P wand in 2 runs lol, on The Dual Sentinal.
Now im lookin for relic edges n diad...

_K1_
May 28, 2008, 08:43 PM
Personal luck =/= truthSo true in this game.

Either works. Figure out which one you personally like better... SW is easier to complete, but DS has better boss box drops.

Personally, I found my PWand in SW after doing 1-3 runs a day for a few months. You do get some other items there (catilium, [B] storm line, svaltus edge/[b] svaltus sword), but nothing that great.

qdd
May 28, 2008, 09:48 PM
It's all luck. My first one came from Sleeping Warrior S2 and my second, The Duel Sentinal S2.

Have patience and you'll run into one soon.

Gen2000
May 28, 2008, 09:52 PM
Whatever one you find the least boring to spam. It's an area drop so it doesn't matter where. It's more about the method (if you can even stand doing one), i.e. fighting all the clobs of bardia/golomos quickly and abandoning after you get to the first Polvahra.

Indica
May 28, 2008, 11:43 PM
I found 2 Psycho Wands at Sleeping Warrior and 1 at Ragnus Relics

Umberger
May 29, 2008, 12:03 AM
I've found 10 boards at Sleeping Warriors. I'd personally recommend it because it is significantly easier than Dual Sentinel, and you can level TECHNICs at a decent rate while running it.

Yuudai_Riisu
May 29, 2008, 02:22 AM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x124/Xadon_2007/psu20080224_224416_000.jpg
Sleeping Warriors
Ton of enemies and Tons of chances

drizzle
May 29, 2008, 02:44 AM
Sleeping Warriors has the best kills/time ratio, so it's the best place to hunt it.

Shou
May 29, 2008, 02:51 AM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x124/Xadon_2007/psu20080224_224416_000.jpg
Sleeping Warriors
Ton of enemies and Tons of chances

Um... you need to help me search for it...... i am losing faith :(

KingIronfox
May 29, 2008, 03:34 AM
I have have found 5 [b]Psycho Wands to date. Sleeping Warriors is better in my opinion has a better kills/time ratio in my opinion which you need to optimize for area drops, I agree with the above poster drizzle. The same holds true for any area drop for that matter finding the mission that offers the best ratio will help any area drop. The Dual Sentinel has far too many time consuming monsters by comparison when compared to Sleeping Warriors few Pols(easy to kill) and end room Svaltus spawns.

Of course this is just my humble opinion on the matter!

Edit: And you can abandon mission to avoid the end Svaltus to boot to keep the kill/time ratio even higher, Thanks for the reminder Yuudai_Riisu.

Yuudai_Riisu
May 29, 2008, 03:46 AM
I have have found 5 [b]Psycho Wands to date. Sleeping Warriors is better in my opinion has a better kills/time ratio in my opinion which you need to optimize for area drops, I agree with the above poster drizzle. The same holds true for any area drop for that matter finding the mission that offers the best ratio will help any area drop. The Dual Sentinel has far too many time consuming monsters by comparison when compared to Sleeping Warriors few Pols(easy to kill) and end room Svaltus spawns.

Of course this is just my humble opinion on the matter!

add to this if you looking for the psycho wand skip the svaltuses.

dentRED
May 29, 2008, 06:34 AM
how long does SW take usually?

desturel
May 29, 2008, 09:04 AM
how long does SW take usually?

Depends. As a fortetecher using just megid and nosdiga (Tonnio and Tylor). I can finish it in about 15 mins including Svaltus. Barta instead of megid pumps the time to 18 mins. With Zonde it's about 20 mins.

As a fortegunner with laser cannons, shotgun, and virus traps I can do it in about 30 mins with Svaltus and 20~25 mins without.

I haven't done it as a fortefighter, but my guess is with Chikki and Choutou you can do it around 15 min.

Andy1423
May 29, 2008, 09:26 AM
Sleeping Warriors. like everyone sad easy mission and lot of monsters you can slaughter, espically with bruce helping out. (also if your looking for PA frags and Bst Points this mission is a +)

Also as a ranger it;s a great place to level up your ice laser cannon. It mops up the badira's pretty quick, and I havn't been back since the lazer % boost so I'm sure it pwns even more.

The svaultes can be pretty tricky at times (I personally think they attack way too fast) as a ranger, althougth you don't have to skip it. Just use virus G traps, and a Dark Muktrand with dus mjarra. They should die within a few combos and or just finish them off with a shotgun. Trying to virus them with a rifle is too risky since their attack speed is broken and that wave thing has ridiculous range.

Using proper elements for damge, and virusing inbetween as quickly as possible and high lvl bullets I can run the mission with svaults in ~17-20. Mind you this was fortelvl15 @ 120...haven't tried with new equipment and stats.

Yuudai_Riisu
May 29, 2008, 11:23 AM
Sleeping Warriors. like everyone sad easy mission and lot of monsters you can slaughter, espically with bruce helping out. (also if your looking for PA frags and Bst Points this mission is a +)

Also as a ranger it;s a great place to level up your ice laser cannon. It mops up the badira's pretty quick, and I havn't been back since the lazer % boost so I'm sure it pwns even more.

The svaultes can be pretty tricky at times (I personally think they attack way too fast) as a ranger, althougth you don't have to skip it. Just use virus G traps, and a Dark Muktrand with dus mjarra. They should die within a few combos and or just finish them off with a shotgun. Trying to virus them with a rifle is too risky since their attack speed is broken and that wave thing has ridiculous range.

Using proper elements for damge, and virusing inbetween as quickly as possible and high lvl bullets I can run the mission with svaults in ~17-20. Mind you this was fortelvl15 @ 120...haven't tried with new equipment and stats.

You forgeting the Time/Ratio thing. It would be lot faster. If you skipped if your sole purpose was getting a psycho wand.

XanderX
May 29, 2008, 03:31 PM
luck doesnt matter, I found 2 p-wand boards in 2 days on 1star luck.
It's just a matter of run after run

NegaTsukasa
Jun 2, 2008, 04:47 AM
Can this also be done offline?