PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Just curious.....

unsoulen
May 28, 2008, 08:51 PM
So are people on the pc/ps2 servers hording apocalypsics for some odd reason? before MAG there were several in the player shops but now there is not one, like I said just curious.

F-Gattaca
May 28, 2008, 09:05 PM
Well, there's one on the market as of my post for 5 million. I didn't even know 12* sabers could be found in the servers on our side of the pond; figured the only findable 12* weapon we had (excluding anything out of MAG or other special events) was the Psycho Wand.

Yuudai_Riisu
May 28, 2008, 09:11 PM
Well, there's one on the market as of my post for 5 million. I didn't even know 12* sabers could be found in the servers on our side of the pond; figured the only findable 12* weapon we had (excluding anything out of MAG or other special events) was the Psycho Wand.

Agito Repca,Psycho wand, and whole slew of 12* kockoffs

Ryna
May 28, 2008, 09:14 PM
So are people on the pc/ps2 servers hording apocalypsics for some odd reason? before MAG there were several in the player shops but now there is not one, like I said just curious.

Remember to try the old item search. I got a couple of hits with it for Apocalypsic. The weekly maintenance periods wipe the results for the new search system.