PDA

View Full Version : Membership Help!!!

superlak
May 29, 2008, 04:38 AM
My friend just bought psu and can not get a membership what is the deal with that i thought the error only was on ps2
also does anyone know when they are accepting memberships cos that like sad i was try'n to up the population and sega aint helping

Gemel
May 29, 2008, 04:42 AM
They should be accepting memberships everyday of the year or at least I'm pretty sure they do. If you're on the XBox then he tried getting the license on the market place, right?

superlak
May 29, 2008, 05:11 AM
i dont know hes downloading the xtra content now so i guess he needs to give another shot

Gemel
May 29, 2008, 05:15 AM
Well when he's done downloading the content try buying the License. I'm not sure how to get to the page to buy the license but one way to get there is to try to play the game without the license; it should give you the prompt to buy one.

EurekaX
May 29, 2008, 06:08 AM
My friend also had the same problem, when he tried to start an account without the new content. It wouldn't let him buy the license.

FriskyHobgoblin
May 29, 2008, 07:10 AM
hey Lak its me, im the guy thats having problems with the online membership,

what happen as i was making my membership i accidentally used the wrong credit card, it was an expired one......it said an error has occurred, so i modified my membership for my new credit card, and yeh still doesnt work......is there a contact number? for customer support

FriskyHobgoblin
May 30, 2008, 12:27 AM
im online

Larian
May 30, 2008, 11:24 AM
Congrats for getting online. Hope your PSU experience is better than the rest of us! =/