PDA

View Full Version : truth or rumor????

xkarmax
May 29, 2008, 11:13 AM
photon rebalence is it actually comn out this thursday. pls reply backi hope it is coming out it ould help alot. if u can provide a link thats says its comin out i would like to c the link if not its ok just wondering whats going on:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

EspioKaos
May 29, 2008, 11:16 AM
There are no updates scheduled for this week. But, possibly next week.

Middle
May 29, 2008, 11:30 AM
what is wrong with them? why couldnt they leave MAG oon the servers for these 2 weeks if nothing else is planned and that was it!
they wouldnt even have trouble with the schedule/plans etc .... now they wanna do it in late june ... -.-* ... new content would be great ...

i dont understand them ....

Yuudai_Riisu
May 29, 2008, 11:41 AM
what is wrong with them? why couldnt they leave MAG oon the servers for these 2 weeks if nothing else is planned and that was it!
they wouldnt even have trouble with the schedule/plans etc .... now they wanna do it in late june ... -.-* ... new content would be great ...

i dont understand them ....
Well if you wer paying attention lately. There was a deal with cheaters and the leader board.That needed to be fixed.*facepalms*

MoorePSO
May 29, 2008, 12:45 PM

i dont understand them ....There may be any number of technical and/or code challenges that we are utterly unaware of... ... there is a link between the game servers -- including the cross-platform linking -- and the leaderboard to keep it updated. Freezing one and starting another may not have been so easy, especially if new web pages and java beans were/are needed;
... there may have been a hard-coded time-limit for the event that may be more complicated than a simple source code change and recompile (for one, new program objects would have to be installed...);
... there may be other more pressing issues that we do not know about that have taken priority;
... leaderboard clean-up; and
... etcetera
I'm often amused when users think, "that should be so easy to do...", or, "why couldn't you just...". Software development, even for a basic ERP solution like what I work on, is rarely that easy.

I can just imagine how much more complicated it must be for something like PSU with managing the all those items, stats, characters, stats, animations, graphics, those stats, kill-count and run times, and everything else involved.

Follisimo
May 29, 2008, 12:49 PM
GMs ingame kept saying a big update come June 6th but only time will tell. Also included in that big update is suppose to be the PA rebalance, but once again only time will tell.