PDA

View Full Version : Mission Question about MaxG locations...

r00tabaga
May 29, 2008, 02:44 PM
...I am just curious as to if the "full-level" versions of Forest,Caves,Mines & Ruins will be playable after the 2nd MAG event. Any info would be appreciated! I also want to know if they will be accessed from 5th floor Guardian's Colony still or would they be moved to Flyer Base. Thx-

Zero-Sensei
May 29, 2008, 02:49 PM
After the event of MAG #2 is over, the levels should be playable after. Rewards will be distributed after a few weeks of MAG #2 ending and the levels will be moved. ^^

amtalx
May 29, 2008, 02:50 PM
It will be moved to Rycross, and it will be the same mission as the original MAG. So no, the full PSO levels will not be available.

Zero-Sensei
May 29, 2008, 02:50 PM
Oh, News to me. XD Well, there you have it then. ^^

EspioKaos
May 29, 2008, 02:51 PM
So far the only "full" versions of these areas we know of come as the "...of Illusion" missions, and of those Forest of Illusion (http://psupedia.info/Forest_of_Illusion) is all we have at the moment, though Fires of Illusion (http://psupedia.info/Fires_of_Illusion) should be coming soon (with Mine of Illusion (http://psupedia.info/Mine_of_Illusion) further down the road).

SonicTMP
May 29, 2008, 02:56 PM
No mention of a Ruins of Illusion yet eh?

amtalx
May 29, 2008, 02:58 PM
Screw that. I want Mountain Area of Illusion.

SonicTMP
May 29, 2008, 03:01 PM
Mountian area eh? All the epi 2 spots would be fun to have in PSU also. Well I didn't like the spaceship but temple, mountian and seabed would be cool.

amtalx
May 29, 2008, 03:05 PM
Ep II > Ep I

People were just pansys about multiple attribute creatures in the same area and the fact that you could get jacked pretty quickly if you didn't pay attention. East/West Tower FTW.

Chuck_Norris
May 29, 2008, 03:10 PM
Ep II > Ep I

People were just pansys about multiple attribute creatures in the same area and the fact that you could get jacked pretty quickly if you didn't pay attention. East/West Tower FTW.

I never liked a lot of the episode 2 areas. My Monotor is a piece of crap, and if it has ANY dark textures, I can't see a thing. :disapprove:

Zero-Sensei
May 29, 2008, 03:12 PM
I loved both Episodes... I for the Ruins. II for CCA and Seabed. ^^
Good times...

r00tabaga
May 29, 2008, 03:15 PM
So where is Rycross? I am somewhat new to PSU and forgive me if this question is dumb but, what planet is Rycross even on....or is it a lobby??? Also, I would really love to see these "Illusion..." areas but it sounds like you just kinda accidentally trip onto them, right? You can't just go to them at all????????? That would suck>>>>be cool at the same time! Thx again all for the help----:)

Rayokarna
May 29, 2008, 03:42 PM
Ep II > Ep I

Damn, I never got to play that. What was that like?

EspioKaos
May 29, 2008, 03:48 PM
So where is Rycross? I am somewhat new to PSU and forgive me if this question is dumb but, what planet is Rycross even on....or is it a lobby??? Also, I would really love to see these "Illusion..." areas but it sounds like you just kinda accidentally trip onto them, right? You can't just go to them at all????????? That would suck>>>>be cool at the same time! Thx again all for the help----:)

Rykros is a lobby that is accessed through the GUARDIANS Colony. Take the Space Dock on the 4th floor and play Dark Satellite. That will take you to the HIVE. From there, play SEED Awakened to get to the Dallgun Viewing Plaza. Finally, go back through the door you entered the Dallgun Plaza through and select the mission The Black Nest. That's the first (and currently only) Rykros mission we have. We should receive the second mission (Seal of the Dark God) soon.

And yeah, the "...of Illusion" missions just kind of randomly appear.

amtalx
May 29, 2008, 03:54 PM
Damn, I never got to play that. What was that like?

It was amazing, one of the last bastions of challenge in PS. Lots of SE and 1-hit KOs, even a group of 200s could get their asses handed to them if they got sloppy...provided your weapons were legit only.

Legendria
May 29, 2008, 04:50 PM
EP2 Seabed of Illusion, please.

PSU also is in need of Ill Gill.

EtherForce
May 29, 2008, 05:06 PM
Psh, they're not 'full' mission til they get PSO style bosses. Of course, SEGA has laziness issues they need to resolve before they try something like that. I won't accept a Forest Dragon unless he can dig through the ground as if it were water.

Larian
May 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
vol opt...vol opt...vol opt...

Who am i kidding...that would never happen...