PDA

View Full Version : Rappies in the Second MAG?

Desecration
May 29, 2008, 04:52 PM
I was thinking about this today, are we still going to have the rappy paska in the second MAG, or am I actually going to get a giga/skill pp save. I'm hoping they decide to do away with the little egg-heads...I'm tired of seeing them.

Proff
May 29, 2008, 07:13 PM
Go with Cati / Skill PP Save instead.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2746/cati___skill_pp_save/

Follisimo
May 29, 2008, 07:59 PM
They will have some kind of special rappy. Already asked and said it would most likely be the paska rappy again.

Danzig
May 29, 2008, 08:02 PM
They will have some kind of special rappy. Already asked and said it would most likely be the paska rappy again.

That sucks. Not much of a surprise though..

Syl
May 29, 2008, 08:08 PM
If it's during sonic's bday, it's the Jaggos that are seasonal. I hope so, that means I can get a shot at Cati/Skill Save ;o

Desecration
May 29, 2008, 08:56 PM
Go with Cati / Skill PP Save instead.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2746/cati___skill_pp_save/

Trust me, I want one of those too, but the giga/skill is the only one I can use right now.

Follisimo
May 29, 2008, 09:45 PM
If it's during sonic's bday, it's the Jaggos that are seasonal. I hope so, that means I can get a shot at Cati/Skill Save ;o

It's just that MAG map that has the seasonal rappies. They said something about the spawn is set for the map and they can't change it. So we could always have seasonal jaggos and seasonal rappy in just MAG.

Desecration
May 29, 2008, 11:09 PM
It's just that MAG map that has the seasonal rappies. They said something about the spawn is set for the map and they can't change it. So we could always have seasonal jaggos and seasonal rappy in just MAG.

Well thats disappointing. I was really hoping for the normal rappy.

Tetsaru
May 30, 2008, 02:17 AM
Personally, I think they should've thrown in Jaggo Amures instead of Rappies, seeing as how so many people got screwed over trying to hunt for a Love Inferno. I mean, Halp Serafis have been out since LAST year's Easter. Meanwhile, Love Inferno... 2 weeks tops? As low a drop rate as they had, I don't see them becoming too common... but that's just a gunner's rant for ya. =/

Arika
May 30, 2008, 03:22 AM
It will likely to be Paska again, if not, it will be the Sonic Jao.
since, I can see they did that Plaska rappy with intention.

Coldbrand
May 30, 2008, 04:27 AM
When does a second the second MAG occur? Or is this next year?

Saraphina
May 30, 2008, 08:30 PM
"Late June" this year.

autumn
May 30, 2008, 08:34 PM
I hate the rappy paskas. I don't know if anyone else noticed but all the other missions where you would get run of the mill rappies get the paskas while the event runs too... Makes it kind of a bummer for those of us with more halp serafi boards then we can count who would love to see other items

But of course, this could be just me...

Desecration
May 30, 2008, 10:36 PM
yeah, i noticed that. I have also noticed that every event that has rappies as it's rare enemy, they give us a seasonal rappy instead. Its getting very frustrating.

Phoenix_Black
May 30, 2008, 11:02 PM
Oh no! Crappies!

ErtaiClou
May 31, 2008, 12:21 PM
It'll be rappy paskas.... *spits*