PDA

View Full Version : AotI EX Devices

Realmz
May 29, 2008, 05:08 PM
so i've looked around and i can't find anything that acutally says what the difference between the EX and normal devices for my PM. Is there a difference?

also i can't remember, but if i use a PM device on my lil bot, her B.St does not reset, right?

JAFO22000
May 29, 2008, 05:19 PM
PM devices allow you to change your PM but only within it's own model type. For example, if you have a GH-410, a regular PM device will only allow you to switch to another GH-41x model. Purchasing a regular PM device for a different model (GH-421, for example) will not work.

PM EX devices allow you to change your PM to a different model. For example, changing from a GH-410 to a GH-432 or from a GH-420 to a GH-451.

When in doubt, buy the EX device.

Also, B-stat does not reset when changing types. Only when you use a PM Zero will the B-stat reset.

dragoon-girl
May 29, 2008, 05:30 PM
So they aren't better PM's that are better in battle?
And I could have got a totally differnt number.. D: mhh... @_@
And if you can just switch your PM to any model you want now, does that mean the only reason to feed your PM certain things just for sything now? Do I make sence... probably not. I mean you know how when they get to 80, they turn into a certain type... but now you can just give em an EX device and switch them to say the stricking model? Even tho it's maxed in range?

Skyly
May 29, 2008, 05:39 PM
And if you can just switch your PM to any model you want now, does that mean the only reason to feed your PM certain things just for sything now? Do I make sence... probably not. I mean you know how when they get to 80, they turn into a certain type... but now you can just give em an EX device and switch them to say the stricking model? Even tho it's maxed in range?

Yes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JAFO22000
May 29, 2008, 05:47 PM

All of this is true (except the spelling....).

Realmz
May 29, 2008, 06:30 PM
thanks jafo, those ex devices were one of the things that confused me when i came back.

dragoon-girl
May 30, 2008, 03:55 AM
All of this is true (except the spelling....).

I blame the fact I'm using my wii to be on here right now for the spelling. >_>;
Yeah... I miss firefox's spell check. :/