PDA

View Full Version : NO Maintenance Tonight! RAWR! (5/29/08)

Clunker
May 30, 2008, 01:01 AM
Just saw the 'Orange Alert' scroll across the screen...

NO MAINTENANCE!

Hunt those rares!

chaostroop3
May 30, 2008, 01:14 AM
yaaaa

Zorafim
May 30, 2008, 01:22 AM
We must hunt rares, because that is what Sega commands of us! Come, comrades, to arms!

Kylie
May 30, 2008, 01:53 AM
As expected. Big update next week... hopefully.

Mikura
May 30, 2008, 02:27 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath...I've about become accustomed to updates being delayed the week they "should" be released.

xjustsumloser
May 30, 2008, 04:35 AM
once again content that I already paid for with buying this game and the expansion is being withheld from me for even longer.

Kanore
May 30, 2008, 05:57 AM
once again content that I already paid for with buying this game and the expansion is being withheld from me for even longer.

Say the same thing on the main forums and you'll either get ignored, locked, or warned.

ST/Sega only wants your money, and will give nothing back in return.

But the worst part is the players that will read your post and say 'WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY SO QUIT ALREADY OMG'

McLaughlin
May 30, 2008, 06:34 AM
Well, I can see why they delayed the MAG extension. Definitely would have interfered with two weeks of boredom.

Micro
May 30, 2008, 06:36 AM
[spoiler-box]next week = PA update followed by ROLLLLBAAAACK[/spoiler-box]

furrypaws
May 30, 2008, 07:21 AM
But the worst part is the players that will read your post and say 'WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY SO QUIT ALREADY OMG'

The funniest thing is, I'm almost on the verge of doing that until we actually get some decent updates. Of course, I'm not going to just yet. I've just met with a few friends online, so I'm staying a little longe, but then I'm off.