PDA

View Full Version : PSU Spooky Odd things?

Jainsea
May 30, 2008, 02:13 AM
Ive noticed this for quite awhile now and I have to tell everyone D:!
When you log on you appear outside you room, ok now look around. There's a
few doors you can take to go to your room. Ok no big deal with that.
Well once you arrive there turn back out
untill you're out into the hallways as much as you can. Turn left, then turn right.
Nothing but darkness as far as the eye can see. Where are all the other rooms
at? Where have they gone to?! God forbid if you got locked out of room and had to
run to the next room for help. How far would you have to run before a door came up?
Also if you have the Bath House Room iirc, you get a misty dark hallway :(

Are there any other things like this that are kinda odd?
Just a thought ^^;

<was bored durr>

Uncle_bob
May 30, 2008, 02:28 AM
Welcome to the world of geometry and optimization in videogames!

Zero-Sensei
May 30, 2008, 03:07 AM
I remember Noxia using this to her advantage in her earlier comic. ^^

dragoon-girl
May 30, 2008, 04:03 AM
Noxia comic?
o_o

On topic, yeah, It's always been kind of spooky to me... maybe there's a monster lurking in the dark. D:

Coldbrand
May 30, 2008, 04:26 AM
Sounds like the Hidden Room near the Waterfall in Ruins on PSO where in the corner if you fidget the camera just ride you can see the whole ruins without walls.

furrypaws
May 30, 2008, 07:19 AM
I'm not sure if they fixed it, but if I remember if you used a v1 room ticket, the floor in your actual room would also be the floor in the hallway.

So, on my character who I bought the Christmas room for, there's snow in the hallway. I wonder how it got there, although if the janitorial service is as good as SoA is, I can think of a few reasons.

Larian
May 30, 2008, 11:23 AM
I wonder how it got there, although if the janitorial service is as good as SoA is, I can think of a few reasons.

lol. I always thought it would be cool if PSU ever got a team system going like in BB, To put all the rooms of your team in one hallway and everyone can walk between them and cause all the mayhem they wanted! o_O

RedMussel
May 30, 2008, 01:39 PM
LOL I noes I swear one time I seen the grim reaper coming down the hall so I just ran to Moatoob and let the beast protect this little Newman girl :(

stukasa
May 30, 2008, 02:13 PM
Ive noticed this for quite awhile now and I have to tell everyone D:!
When you log on you appear outside you room, ok now look around. There's a
few doors you can take to go to your room. Ok no big deal with that.
Well once you arrive there turn back out
untill you're out into the hallways as much as you can. Turn left, then turn right.
Nothing but darkness as far as the eye can see. Where are all the other rooms
at? Where have they gone to?! God forbid if you got locked out of room and had to
run to the next room for help. How far would you have to run before a door came up?
Also if you have the Bath House Room iirc, you get a misty dark hallway :(

Are there any other things like this that are kinda odd?
Just a thought ^^;

<was bored durr>
Oh I noticed that too! I even took a ss of it way back in the pre-AoI days. :p
[spoiler-box]http://i25.tinypic.com/1zlvsdd.jpg

Oooooh, spooky~ *_*[/spoiler-box]

Here's another creepy thing: Yesterday I was playing Egg Thieves and I got to the part with the Bal Soza. It made itself invisible like it usually does, but then it NEVER REAPPEARED! :eek: Yet somehow it was still attacking me, but I couldn't attack it back. ^^; That's the scariest thing that's happened to me since I fought the invisible flaming Jarbas. >.>

Jainsea
May 30, 2008, 03:42 PM
Oh I noticed that too! I even took a ss of it way back in the pre-AoI days. :p
[spoiler-box]http://i25.tinypic.com/1zlvsdd.jpg

Oooooh, spooky~ *_*[/spoiler-box]

Here's another creepy thing: Yesterday I was playing Egg Thieves and I got to the part with the Bal Soza. It made itself invisible like it usually does, but then it NEVER REAPPEARED! :eek: Yet somehow it was still attacking me, but I couldn't attack it back. ^^; That's the scariest thing that's happened to me since I fought the invisible flaming Jarbas. >.>

Thanks for posting a pic ^^ I cant screencap T_T
Sounds like that Bal Soza is a big scary cheater head ):<
That invisible falming Jarba will be in my nitemares now D:

SonicTMP
May 30, 2008, 03:50 PM
I look at that screen shot and the first thing that pops into my head..... WINSTON! *train sounds*

ThePendragon
May 30, 2008, 06:17 PM
Why do grinder bases come in packs of one, but grinder boards come in packs of 5? It's a conspiracy I TELLS YA!!!