PDA

View Full Version : suggestions...

r00tabaga
May 30, 2008, 09:48 AM
...where is there a place for suggestions for possible expansions? One I'd like to see is real shadows instead of circles underneath us. Another would be for different visuals for 1st person mode (i.e.-CASTS see with a hud-like "Metroid"display,BEASTS see w/like a nightvision-black & white visual, HUMANS as is)..........plus an option to map our 360 controller would be GREATLY appreciated!

JAFO22000
May 30, 2008, 09:56 AM
I suppose you could email Sega, but it would be futile.

Besides, there are MANY other, more important things they need to fix before adding a "HUD" and real time shadows. Your suggestions had better be at the bottom of their list.

Uber_Noob
May 30, 2008, 10:37 AM
As far as the "real" shadows are concerned I know the PC version has them,but unfortunately if you enable them you can see a major performance hit.

r00tabaga
May 30, 2008, 11:23 AM
REALLY? Ok then, never mind, it wasn't really that big a deal anyways......

JAFO, what would you like to see implemented or changed? You don't think it would be cool to feel like you're really looking through a CAST or BEAST's eyes?!? ANd controls suck on the 360. Bumpers are used more than the triggers (WTF!?) and I also click the left analog stick too much by accident which brings up photon fortune,lvl,etc.........