PDA

View Full Version : The New Cities in illuminous- offline or online, or both?

NegaTsukasa
May 30, 2008, 10:36 PM
eh. well. I just got the game and am on chapter 5.
Just wanted to know about if the new cities are offline and online, or strictcly offline or vice versa.
And if they are ran through the story mode as well or are just cities you find on your own time.
This would be a big help if you can answer.

My mind wont get off of them. lol

beatrixkiddo
May 30, 2008, 10:43 PM
Neither.

F-Gattaca
May 30, 2008, 10:48 PM
Huh? What's this about new cities?

The only newly visitable city has been destroyed by the time of AotI (Rozenom), unless you count the village in the Haboraio Forbidden District. Other cities like Tarsus and Kubara are, as of right now, just part of the background info for the world and not visitable.

NegaTsukasa
May 30, 2008, 10:54 PM
eh? Then what is this I found?

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/game_lobby.php

go here and scroll down to when you almost hit the bottom,
this is what I'm talking about really.

NegaTsukasa
May 30, 2008, 10:55 PM
Huh? What's this about new cities?

The only newly visitable city has been destroyed by the time of AotI (Rozenom), unless you count the village in the Haboraio Forbidden District. Other cities like Tarsus and Kubara are, as of right now, just part of the background info for the world and not visitable.

Ah. I see.
Ok then.
Well they are lobbies really.
I just wanted to know some facts on this.

Coldbrand
May 30, 2008, 11:44 PM
Here's another question. While fiddling around on youtube I saw something about a fourth planet that only the Japanese currently have. When will that content be reaching us?

Macras
May 30, 2008, 11:49 PM
we actually have this "4th planet" to my understanding, but its not exactly a visitable place like parum, neudaiz and moatoob. instead it is merely a mission lobby :<

DjDragoon
May 31, 2008, 12:22 AM
we actually have this "4th planet" to my understanding, but its not exactly a visitable place like parum, neudaiz and moatoob. instead it is merely a mission lobby :<

What do you mean by 4th planet? I hope you're not talking about Ragol.

F-Gattaca
May 31, 2008, 12:25 AM
Nah, I think they mean Rykros.

Macras
May 31, 2008, 12:27 AM
What do you mean by 4th planet? I hope you're not talking about Ragol.

Nah, I think they mean Rykros.

I was talking about rykros. >3> But i dunno about that other guy.

Coldbrand
May 31, 2008, 03:58 AM
Yes, it was Rykros, thank you.

SabZero
May 31, 2008, 04:18 AM
Well, story mode (aka offline) has no in-between lobbies, all missions are available from the counters in the cities.

And Rykros (like HIVEs) doesn't show up in the travel screen because the vector things by TTB don't go there (duh ;) ).

NegaTsukasa
May 31, 2008, 10:19 AM
So Rykros is a mission planet then?