PDA

View Full Version : all races/genders 0 luck today?

goldbrease
May 31, 2008, 03:32 AM
saw my luck in middle of running white beast change from 3 to 0 so i thought great... checked psu pedia and they list everyone is at 0 today. has this ever happened before?

AerisZeal
May 31, 2008, 03:43 AM
A few times, too many to remember but not enough to wave the wtf flag. But it's still messed up. :wacko:

Syl
May 31, 2008, 04:00 AM
It's happened tons of times before, nothing to panic about. Just visit the shrine lady

SonicTMP
May 31, 2008, 04:03 AM
is there ever a all races/sex 3 luck days?

goldbrease
May 31, 2008, 04:06 AM
i know its off topic to ask this on my own topic but how long do her fortunes last? and does it do any good to buy them when you have level 3 luck?

AerisZeal
May 31, 2008, 04:22 AM
It depends on which one you buy, I believe the longest (the 10k) lasts about 12 hours, don't quote me on any of that though. :wacko:

Syl
May 31, 2008, 04:37 AM

Everytime Sega screws up :P

EMPYREAN
May 31, 2008, 09:58 AM

that holy luck thing we get everytime we have a rollback or an event.

Hiroko
May 31, 2008, 10:06 AM
This would be the 4th or 5th time no one has had luck, if I remember the old records correctly. ^^;

MSAksion
May 31, 2008, 12:45 PM
I HATE the luck System.

Basically it means that unless you fake illness to skip out on work you miss out on hunting really cool stuff. If i run a mission i should have an equal chance at getting a rare. But if i have zero luck and another guy has max he might get it - sell it and make profit while i waste my time.

Seriously that Stelnium that dropped - on max luck it turns into the almighty Catilium.

Sure max luck does not affect boss drop boxes but it affects normal 10* drop rares like Shi Kikami and Hirokteri and Gizaha Zashi style normal S ranks.

Zero luck - might as well take a break. Unless you really like Stelnium.

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 12:52 PM
It's happened tons of times before, nothing to panic about. Just visit the shrine lady
I can't because she discriminates. :(

EMPYREAN
May 31, 2008, 01:02 PM
Zero luck - might as well take a break. Unless you really like Stelnium.

I would not say that. i found my 11* twin claw and a 10* shotty when i had 0 luck.
And to day i found 2 relic edges when i was LVing techs in SW on A in under 10 runs.(and i needed that for my svaltus sword)

come to think of it, i have never gotten any S weps or armour when i have had lv 2-3 luck 0.0

Celi-Ka
May 31, 2008, 01:30 PM
Luck is a fickle thing in this game. If anything, luck affects the amount of drops in a given mission, save for the boss boxes. I find that luck gives me more of that A-rank mat that I don't want, with a CHANCE at getting that S-rank mat that I really need.