PDA

View Full Version : Think the synth bonus will work on Boards allrdy in your PM?

Saraphina
May 31, 2008, 05:21 AM
During the MAG event i threw a Rikauteri and Bulletdance board in my PM then i slamed my head on the desk because i had just thought of what happened the last time we had Synth bonus.. the % Up's didn't cross over *sigh* i'll just kill myself if that happens ;_; Thoughts if you have any =p

darkante
May 31, 2008, 05:24 AM
I have my doubts, so for safe measure keep it in storage. :P

Mawile
May 31, 2008, 05:53 AM

GODDAMNIT

Chris28
May 31, 2008, 06:11 AM
damn.....if thats the case, i guess i can synth my huge load of weps

Hrith
May 31, 2008, 06:11 AM
It worked for the previous synth bonus, so it should work for this one, too.

SabZero
May 31, 2008, 06:13 AM
Yes, it will increase the chance of success for boards in the PM.

BigshowPat
May 31, 2008, 11:33 AM
I remember that the synth bonus did work for boards already in your PM. So, it should work as well this time.

beatrixkiddo
May 31, 2008, 11:37 AM
The bonus doesn't affect individual boards in the slightest. It affects active synths. If you start a synth around the end of a synth bonus, and it finishes after the synth bonus is gone, it comes out with the old success rate. This happened to me personally with the 1UP bonuses. Similarly, it should work the same if you start a synth before the bonus and wait til the bonus activates to take it out, but I've never tried that.

Golto
May 31, 2008, 01:07 PM
The bonus doesn't affect individual boards in the slightest. It affects active synths. If you start a synth around the end of a synth bonus, and it finishes after the synth bonus is gone, it comes out with the old success rate. This happened to me personally with the 1UP bonuses. Similarly, it should work the same if you start a synth before the bonus and wait til the bonus activates to take it out, but I've never tried that.

I hope this works as I started a 11* Gur Astead before MAG so I hope it works with the bonus.

Sexy_Raine
May 31, 2008, 02:09 PM
There shouldn't be any problems, as long as you don't synth it. I don't trust this BS percent system enough to risk synthing it now.

pikachief
May 31, 2008, 02:59 PM
There shouldn't be any problems, as long as you don't synth it. I don't trust this BS percent system enough to risk synthing it now.

dont listen i've already synthed 2 cubo tumas a 30% rucar and 30% bil de axe! :O

loljk dont synth i just like to have something synthing while im asleep to wake up to awesomeness or utter failure :P

SonicTMP
May 31, 2008, 03:43 PM
Gota love the fact that we have to wait another month to make use of the synth bonus.

Saraphina
May 31, 2008, 08:28 PM
Hehe.. If that gets us the Grind bonus i'ed be willing to wait 2 months, but I am probably nicer to sega than most. :p