PDA

View Full Version : AotI When do you think we will get the masterclasses? early july?

June_Mermaid
May 31, 2008, 03:48 PM
topic

RedMussel
May 31, 2008, 03:50 PM
Search please! :)

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 03:51 PM
Probably when we get Degenki (or whatever they'll name it for us), or shortly before.

So in late July, August, or early September is my guess. (wide guess, but it leaves room for delays ;))

Dragwind
May 31, 2008, 03:51 PM
Yes, the search feature would show that this has already been discussed numerous times. I say late August.

Ezodagrom
May 31, 2008, 03:59 PM
I think we might get it in August.
Probably in June we'll get the PA rebalance, Seal of the Dark God and Remote Base and Ep3 Chapter 4.
Then in the end of June we'll get 2 weeks of MAG (the extension), and at least 1 or 2 weeks with no updates (rewards).
Then near the end of July we might get Remote Base and chapter 5, and then Master Classes with Neudaiz GBR.

June_Mermaid
May 31, 2008, 04:03 PM
im sry for the search problem i looked but didnt see it but thx for the information just cant wait until FT goes 40/40

Indica
May 31, 2008, 04:06 PM
Id say by the end of the summer we will get it

System-Id
May 31, 2008, 04:12 PM
ehhh i dont care much for master classes unless its Fighmaster ^^;

ashley50
May 31, 2008, 04:15 PM
Christmas...after, maybe

Ezodagrom
May 31, 2008, 04:23 PM
Right now we're 3 to 5 months behind the jp version. Our last real update was HSM S, which jp got 3 months ago, but there are some missions we should have had a long time ago, Seal of the Dark God (which jp got almost 5 months ago) and Ep3 chapter 4 (which jp got 4 months ago).

I was thinking, if there's really going to be big updates during June (which is not going to happen), they could be trying to catch up with the usual delay we had before (2 months behind jp version).

Not counting events (Dengeki), for us to be 2 months behind jp, we should have already got Seal of the Dark God, Ep3 chapter 4 and 5, Remote Base and should be getting master classes and neudaiz GBR early June.
(To be exactly 2 months behind jp we should be finishing Dengeki event by now ._.)

pikachief
May 31, 2008, 04:28 PM
Right now we're 3 to 5 months behind the jp version. Our last real update was HSM S, which jp got 3 months ago, but there are some missions we should have had a long time ago, Seal of the Dark God (which jp got almost 5 months ago) and Ep3 chapter 4 (which jp got 4 months ago).

I was thinking, if there's really going to be big updates during June (which is not going to happen), they could be trying to catch up with the usual delay we had before (2 months behind jp version).

Not counting events (Dengeki), for us to be 2 months behind jp, we should have already got Seal of the Dark God, Ep3 chapter 4 and 5, Remote Base and should be getting master classes and neudaiz GBR early June.
(To be exactly 2 months behind jp we should be finishing Dengeki event by now ._.)

and were not even done with MAG lol

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 04:32 PM
Makes one wonder if they're having trouble translating the new story missions, but that doesn't explain why we still don't have the second Rykros mission. I'm sure they constant delays have had a hand in putting us behind though.

Golto
May 31, 2008, 04:46 PM
They like to translate 1 or 2 lines of text a month so it will take a while for us to get story missions.

We should have gotten the master types 1 week after MAG ended (5-30) if we were on schedule. But this would require a patch to the exe and we know how they don't like doing frequent patches to the 360 exe. The unreliable GM RubyEclipse has been seen to say ingame that the master types will not be part of the so called big update for 6/6. Since this is ST lets say Aug 8th for master types Oct 17th for our next big event.

Follisimo
May 31, 2008, 04:48 PM
I asked this question already and mid August we are gonna get Dengeki Cup. And after that is over we would get Master classes. That is at least the schedule they have planned.

This is what Ruby said ingame yesterday.

Ezodagrom
May 31, 2008, 04:52 PM
I asked this question already and mid August we are gonna get Dengeki Cup. And after that is over we would get Master classes. That is at least the schedule they have planned.

So...that means we'll get master classes 5 - 6 months after jp got...
yay?

Follisimo
May 31, 2008, 04:57 PM
This stuff is common among alot of the Asian company games I have played. The US/International sides are always around 6months behind schedule.

Ezodagrom
May 31, 2008, 04:58 PM
This stuff is common among alot of the Asian company games I have played. The US/International sides are always around 6months behind schedule.

Well, we were 2 months behind the jp version before SEGA started to screw up so much (except in events, we were around 4 months behind on those).

pikachief
May 31, 2008, 05:05 PM
Makes one wonder if they're having trouble translating the new story missions, but that doesn't explain why we still don't have the second Rykros mission. I'm sure they constant delays have had a hand in putting us behind though.

well they got their ryucross mission after MAG was over, so we'll most likely get it June 6th :D

Golto
May 31, 2008, 08:00 PM

OMG this better not be f*ing true. Master types in late Sept or early Oct That would be 6-7 months after the JPN pc/ps2 got them.

WBMike
May 31, 2008, 08:21 PM
Yep thats what he said. Early August is when Dengeki/Lightning event is supposedly going to happen. Master classes should be out after that and with Sega's recent track record, expect some delays.

RemiusTA
May 31, 2008, 11:48 PM
topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poncho_Jr
Jun 1, 2008, 12:44 AM
Maybe Mid-Summer.

Zorafim
Jun 1, 2008, 02:00 AM
Another thing, our current level cap is lv130. If I'm correct, PSUjp's level cap is 150. We're 20 levels behind, and our cap was only recently raised.