Me and my friend just wanna know others prefer

Dragwind
May 31, 2008, 08:59 PM
Two different weapons, wtf?

Its not comparable.

Proto07
May 31, 2008, 09:02 PM
Edit: =\

I would rather have the unbroken high percentage doubles.

Shinko
May 31, 2008, 09:03 PM
The double agitos

I hate broken weapons plus since Agito repca depends on grinds if its broken 2 many times its useless

But if you if the repeca wasn't broken i'll go with the agitio repca. I love my katanas

Crocky
May 31, 2008, 09:08 PM
To clear up any confusion my friend has the repcas and i have the double agitos i was wondering which weapons others would want more

EurekaX
May 31, 2008, 09:10 PM
Actually, only YOU want to know what others prefer. I was opposed to this, but nice job bringing me into it. Like the other person said, it's two different weapons. Either you like double sabers or swords.

System-Id
May 31, 2008, 09:10 PM
i'd take the repcas ^^;
plus double agitos are becoming a bit more common

SonicTMP
May 31, 2008, 09:14 PM
Depends on your class and prefered weapon type.
Untill fighmaster you can't use both at the same time.

Agree with dragwind though. Two different weapon types. not comparable

Niloklives
May 31, 2008, 09:39 PM
on that note, someone asked me for my 32% light 5/10 repca. I told them I'd do it for 2 rucars as long as they were both over 30% and one of them was light and the other wwas something other than light. both had to be unbroken but they could just as easily been ungrinded.

I think considering just how common rucars are now, the trade offer was more than fair. they told me I was nuts.

SonicTMP
May 31, 2008, 10:40 PM
I think considering just how common rucars are now, the trade offer was more than fair. they told me I was nuts.

They aren't though.

Xefi
May 31, 2008, 11:08 PM
I am fond of any Agito Repca that grind past 5, so i will take the 6/6 dark element one.

As for Double Agito, personally, i didn't like how it looks and sold mine when i first had it; i can't help you on this one.

RemiusTA
May 31, 2008, 11:44 PM
What would you rather have:
1-Agito repca 36% dark 6/6
2-Agito repca 30% light 3/9

or

1-Double Agito 46% gronud 0/10
2-Double Agito 38% light 0/10
3-Double Agito 36% dark 0/10

Me and my friend just wanna know others prefer

Agito Replica > every weapon in the game by comparison of its stats to the second highest in its own class.

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 11:52 PM
Edit: =

I would rather have the unbroken high percentage doubles.
Yeah, I was going to pick one of the repcas because I don't care for doubles, but meh to broken weapons.

Niloklives
Jun 1, 2008, 01:01 AM
They aren't though.

really? so the fact that I have 2 already made, 4 boards and 10 blades...and the massive number of blades and boards for sale in shops at under 10mil for the whole package isn't a sign of their being common?

interesting.

it seems to me the fact that the agito edges alone cost more than 2 rucars do would suggest that the repca was worth something...but hey.

Kizeragi
Jun 1, 2008, 08:38 AM
I'd take none tbh, don't really like swords, and I think that Double Agito looks ugly.
IF I had to pick, I'd take the 46% Doubles <_<;

jayster
Jun 1, 2008, 09:29 AM
really? so the fact that I have 2 already made, 4 boards and 10 blades...and the massive number of blades and boards for sale in shops at under 10mil for the whole package isn't a sign of their being common?

interesting.

it seems to me the fact that the agito edges alone cost more than 2 rucars do would suggest that the repca was worth something...but hey.

common =/= 10mil + for a low 10%

common = halarod / 2 headed ragnus.

I personally never even saw a carriguinic board drop during the event and only saw 2 blades drop.

Niloklives
Jun 1, 2008, 08:25 PM
I saw 3 boards drop and I rarely played S..maybe 20 runs after we got ruins...all my other runs were on C....trust me...they're common.

also on PS2/PC...agito edges are 4mil...20% rucars are 20mil...that means 2 20% rucars is worth 1 component of the weapon.

lol I've actually gotten offers on that repca just from mentioning it here XD "two rucars? done where do you want to meet?"

Realmz
Jun 1, 2008, 08:42 PM
i want a double Agito so bad...at first i didn't like the look of it, but it really grew on me

Hiro_EtBlue
Jun 2, 2008, 12:33 AM
I don't really like either weapon type, but I would use the Agito Repcas over the Double Agitos if I had to make a choice just because I personally like its look more and I really don't care for any of the double saber PAs.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 2, 2008, 12:40 AM
Double Agito will eventually be about as common as Sweet Death.

Also: Apples vs. Oranges

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 01:05 AM

interesting.

Spoiled on xbox servers maybe? Try being on pc/ps2.

Even then your talking 10 star with high %. It's also the best of the double sabers currently. Double agito edges it out only in acc and if grined high enough for atp.

You really are nuts if you think it's worthless. Not to mention means you don't even calculate for synth fails, low % or grind breaks. You might have enough personally to thin it common but within the entire community, no. Not even close. Just cause it drops more during an event doesn't make it common in grand scheme of things.

Darklighter
Jun 2, 2008, 02:26 AM
Deffinetly the Agito Repca. I like double sabers way more then swords but the Double Agito is just butt ugly.

Legendria
Jun 2, 2008, 03:01 AM
I'd use Crea Doubles over Double Agito.

What's 60 more damage if you look like a complete idiot swinging around a toothpick?

With that being said, I'd take teh Repcas.

Niloklives
Jun 2, 2008, 09:15 PM
Spoiled on xbox servers maybe? Try being on pc/ps2.

Even then your talking 10 star with high %. It's also the best of the double sabers currently. Double agito edges it out only in acc and if grined high enough for atp.

You really are nuts if you think it's worthless. Not to mention means you don't even calculate for synth fails, low % or grind breaks. You might have enough personally to thin it common but within the entire community, no. Not even close. Just cause it drops more during an event doesn't make it common in grand scheme of things.

Clearly you haven't been keeping up with the forums...I AM on PS2/PC

91% synth rate is just about guaranteed. and as i said i didn't care if the rucars were grinded or not...i just didn't want them broken.

it doesn't take many grinds to get DA past a rucar. and the acc does make a difference. the only thing that has people using a rucar is the look and the pp.

and again. no matter what time of the year it is or what even t is going a high % repca with a good grind and no failures on the PS2/PC servers...max meseta would be a way to pad a trade..no one would sell it for that. no one would even put it in shop to show it off cause someone would buy it. but I have seen 30%+ rucars for ~40mil year round.

the board alone sells for more than two decent rucars. so if you don't understand true value, there's no sense in discussing it with you...every time I log in I have mail from people trying to make the very trade I mentioned here and I'm STILL on the ropes about it! the point is I'm not the only one who thought I was offering a killer deal.

Realmz
Jun 2, 2008, 10:52 PM
i feel so bad for liking the look of the Double Agito now....

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 11:06 PM
Clearly you haven't been keeping up with the forums...I AM on PS2/PC

91% synth rate is just about guaranteed. and as i said i didn't care if the rucars were grinded or not...i just didn't want them broken.

Doesn't mean it will work, doesn't mean it will be a good %. The synth system leans towards breaking than working more often than not.

it doesn't take many grinds to get DA past a rucar. and the acc does make a difference. the only thing that has people using a rucar is the look and the pp.

Rucar and the DA have the same atp at +8. That's pretty damn high for the DA to equal the rucar, little lone pass it only in +9/10. Also figunners have plenty of acc, so that is ignorable. Lets note that the rucar is good right off the bat. The repca REQUIRES it to be grinded to at least +3-4 to be on par/slight better than the Kan-yu or De Ragan Slayic.

and again. no matter what time of the year it is or what even t is going a high % repca with a good grind and no failures on the PS2/PC servers...max meseta would be a way to pad a trade..no one would sell it for that. no one would even put it in shop to show it off cause someone would buy it. but I have seen 30%+ rucars for ~40mil year round.

Any max rank weapon with a high %, good grind and no failues is worth a fortune. The repca isn't any different. Neither is the rucar. Sure there are more rucars aviable now, but that is because of MAG. When carriguines are being killed by the thousands every day I'd think that there would be an explosion of boards.

Before MAG? I saw like 2-3 rucars up or sale, 1 was always trade only with max meseta.
If you think there won't be an event where repca drops more often then you are nuts.

the board alone sells for more than two decent rucars. so if you don't understand true value, there's no sense in discussing it with you...every time I log in I have mail from people trying to make the very trade I mentioned here and I'm STILL on the ropes about it! the point is I'm not the only one who thought I was offering a killer deal.

At the moment yes. But the point was you said rucars are common. They aren't. There are more of them since MAG hit but they will fade back down eventually aftere the extention is over. Acutally the price might rise since people will go crazy trying to get max grinds when the boost is put in. And those that get maxed are going to be trade only. Just like that precious repca of yours. Amazing what can happen from events.

Also your true value means nothing. Game data = worthless. It can be erased or another item can be put in that will be better. Though if people are mailing you for it then good for you. Doesn't mean it's worth it, just means some people have the disposable income. That's probably 1-3% of the population. The rest of us aren't able to afford replacment limbs.

edit: haha lost the argument? Beleive what you want. it's not. it's game data. if you get somethign for it now, good for you. most of us aren't so stupid to trade away hard earned weapons unless we have several spares.

Niloklives
Jun 3, 2008, 04:14 AM
I think I already said arguing with you wasn't worth my time. the repca is worth more than two rucars. its a fact. end of discussion.

Atomic646
Jun 3, 2008, 04:26 AM
repca's because the 6/6 is useable and the 3/9 is a probably a quick 20mill