PDA

View Full Version : AotI Need help with my FT

June_Mermaid
Jun 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
I have a har/quick but i wanted orpa force but im not sure which is better for FT

relentless
Jun 1, 2008, 02:51 PM
Har / Quick is far better in general.
And about power, if at all, get a Red / Force.

chaoskila
Jun 1, 2008, 02:55 PM
quickness is all ways better
whats the point of having pwer if you cant cast it as fast and you probably will get interrupted as you cast it so...

so the quickness outway the power reduction most likely you will not see a difference

Akio
Jun 1, 2008, 02:56 PM
personally i feel the quick is superior. the 100 tp you lose from the quick is like nothing, specially to a Newman FT or an FT for that matter. on the same token, the orpa/force doesnt add enough tech to make a real difference. the added speed means more damage over time, more monster flinching, faster healing, and makes some spells like the Gi-type spells more useful.

Mikura
Jun 1, 2008, 03:02 PM
Easy solution: Get both, and swap each one in and out depending on circumstance. Generally, in most cases however, har/quick will be your default head unit. Orpa/Red Force if you feel you need the extra power for a given situation.

Vent
Jun 1, 2008, 03:10 PM
If you're ONLY using Dam-spells, Nos-spells, Regrants and Megiverse get xxx/Force, otherwise get Har/Quick.

Kizeragi
Jun 1, 2008, 03:24 PM
Easy solution: Get both, and swap each one in and out depending on circumstance. Generally, in most cases however, har/quick will be your default head unit. Orpa/Red Force if you feel you need the extra power for a given situation.

This. I carry Har/Quick and Red/Force on my techer always.