PDA

View Full Version : how many mags are there really in PSU...

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 05:49 PM
When I mean Mags I mean the humanoid form, are there a ton of different ones like there were in PSO or are there just a set of 4 that im going to see over and over agian as I change through rooms searching for things? I already searched to see if this had been asked and crazily enough no O.o; if there are a wide variety of the humanoid forms then how many!?

Libram
Jun 1, 2008, 05:53 PM
Go to PSUPedia and check the Partner Machine page there. You should find all the different variations and pictures of them.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 06:03 PM
k i just looked and ive seen a few that arent up there o.o;;

Sekani
Jun 1, 2008, 08:07 PM
If I counted right there are twenty-nine different partner machines.

ashley50
Jun 1, 2008, 08:53 PM
also...They're NOT called "Mags"
Mag is PSO
This is PSU

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 09:22 PM
meh Partner Machine is lame MAGs is where its at xD

Dragwind
Jun 1, 2008, 09:25 PM
Problem is, it isn't a mag. Its a Partner Machine. MAG's and PM's are two very different things.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 09:26 PM
I know I know xD I just still like to refrence a helper robot unit that follows me everywhere as a MAG idk its just something I cant shake >< if I started with PSU and didnt play PSO for an unreasonable amount of years im sure id call it a Partner machine without Fail

Nuclearranger
Jun 1, 2008, 09:31 PM
PM's don't really help you ever though....>.>

ThEoRy
Jun 1, 2008, 09:46 PM

Arrrrgh, truth be told here..

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 09:47 PM
ya but they are cute ^^ admit it xD

Realmz
Jun 1, 2008, 09:53 PM
i actually happen to like my PM, she just jumps around using her axe, Jabrogaing everything in the head...

Cathbar
Jun 1, 2008, 09:53 PM

^ The sad truth of the matter... Mags upped my stats and could be "fired" at my beck and call in the direction of my choosing. PM's fire when there are no mobs around and sit there and stare at you with mild interest(?) when you're getting mauled to death -_-;

*sigh* I miss my mags... (They were cuter, too)

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 10:13 PM
I miss my chao mag ;___; why did they take the mags away from us!?

joefro
Jun 1, 2008, 10:40 PM
I actually love my PM. She uses Gi-Resta quite frequently. Its very nice to solo with her. I don't know what GH-XXX she is but I know its the 50+ Bst one.

Phoenix_Black
Jun 1, 2008, 10:49 PM
There are Tech-Mags and Range-Mags in PSU, but they are not the Personal Machines. You can see all those guys in PSO-Wolrd's PSU item database. Yay, Sonichi!

ashley50
Jun 1, 2008, 11:07 PM
I miss my chao mag ;___; why did they take the mags away from us!?
'cause PSO is the Past

If you REALLY like the Old Days of PSO
Play PSO...easy isn't it?

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 11:17 PM
not as easy as you think..... not with the servers gone atleast..... Im just wondering why they changed that, it seemed extremely effective in character creation, but then again I love my Cute Partner machine almost just as much as my mag now that its traveling with me

Coldbrand
Jun 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
There are still ways of playing PSO.

GreenArcher
Jun 1, 2008, 11:55 PM
not as easy as you think..... not with the servers gone atleast..... Im just wondering why they changed that, it seemed extremely effective in character creation, but then again I love my Cute Partner machine almost just as much as my mag now that its traveling with me

1) Play DC ver1
2) Play DC ver2
3) Play GC PSO Ep1&2
4) Play GC PSO Ep1&2 Plus
5) Play Xbox PSO Ep1&2
6) Play Blue Burst, use google to find private servers.
7) Use google to find private servers for #2, #3, or #4

What's so hard about that? Just today I was playing blue burst as well as GC ;o

Stryker Diaz
Jun 1, 2008, 11:58 PM
When I said that its not what I meant xD My friends have all upgraded to PSU and well I rather play with them than play by myself ><

Mysterious-G
Jun 2, 2008, 12:03 AM
Name your PM "Mag" and there you go..! :wacko:

Stryker Diaz
Jun 2, 2008, 12:04 AM
actually I named it after my old mag :3 but since its female I went from Nidra to Nidrina xD