PDA

View Full Version : Some Sange questions

blkbeast
Jun 1, 2008, 07:15 PM
ok o0o0o0o0
i got sum ?tions to...
like what element is tha sange gonna be when we get it?
it shows ne. but i pray not...
any1 know what its gonna be

Dhylec
Jun 1, 2008, 09:22 PM
ok o0o0o0o0
i got sum ?tions to...
like what element is tha sange gonna be when we get it?
it shows ne. but i pray not...
any1 know what its gonna be

Your answer is right in the DB, http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2887/sange/#pic

As for when?
We haven't even reached the kill number to get it, so most likely not anytime soon.

Phoenix_Black
Jun 1, 2008, 11:01 PM
The Sange does not have a health stealing ability like the Yasha, correct?

ashley50
Jun 1, 2008, 11:10 PM
The Sange does not have a health stealing ability like the Yasha, correct?
actually it does...it functions just like the Neiclaw

And Neutral

Phoenix_Black
Jun 1, 2008, 11:15 PM
Ooooo... I was hoping it did... That just made my day... Sega better not screw us out of this item...

Coldbrand
Jun 1, 2008, 11:29 PM
We need to earn it.

Phoenix_Black
Jun 1, 2008, 11:45 PM
Indeed... But if Sega puts off our extension, we're screwed.

blkbeast
Jun 2, 2008, 08:28 AM
Your answer is right in the DB, http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2887/sange/#pic

As for when?
We haven't even reached the kill number to get it, so most likely not anytime soon.
no its not...theres no element put in the db
and tha pic only shows neutral and i asked if we get it different elements and tha db cant tell me that can it....
ok for jap. players who have it can they please tell me sumthin i cant find on tha Db...
please and thanks

blkbeast
Jun 2, 2008, 08:29 AM

And Neutral

ok see thanks thats not on tha Db...

Schubalts
Jun 2, 2008, 07:15 PM
If the only picture shows a neutral one and the only way to get one online is from Sonic Team...

BigshowPat
Jun 2, 2008, 07:30 PM
I really hope we can unlock Sange. It would be a nice piece to add to the collection. Hopefully we'll reach the mark!

Clunker
Jun 2, 2008, 08:42 PM

And Neutral

Whoa, wait, this saber has HP Steal Level 2? O.O !!

I don't even have a high-grinder 9* saber, and only lvl 26 Rising strike, and I still get 1200+ with my Acrofighter 20, 130 Cast...

That'd be 'stealing' 20% of your damage... which'd be around 240HP per combo? No way!

IrisForscythe
Jun 2, 2008, 10:15 PM
Chances are it procs about as often as the Silence Claw (Which is almost never), so don't expect much out of it

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 10:20 PM
HP steal level 2 is only 10%, not 20%. And as IrisForscythe already stated, it will likely not happen very often. Add to that the low PP and it will be a novelty weapon for most.

IrisForscythe
Jun 2, 2008, 10:35 PM
I'm very intrested in Sange & Yasha (combo) however

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 10:42 PM
not happen often? if its like a neiclaw or a chainsawd it should ALWAYS Hp steal.

IrisForscythe
Jun 2, 2008, 11:00 PM
not happen often? if its like a neiclaw or a chainsawd it should ALWAYS Hp steal.

Is there any source for this info, cause I can't find anywhere anything that says how often it activates.

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 11:00 PM

AFAIK, HP steal is a status effect and any weapon with this ability only has a chance to cause the SE on an enemy. I do not believe that it is a 100% chance. If it was 100% it would be almost impossible to die when using a PA like Gravity Strike or Spinning Strike. I mean Spinning Strike can deal 1,000+ damage per hit on the first part and even 10% of that is 100+ HP x2 = 200+ HP. That sounds very overpowered if you ask me.

IrisForscythe
Jun 2, 2008, 11:02 PM
AFAIK, HP steal is a status effect and any weapon with this ability only has a chance to cause the SE on an enemy. I do not believe that it is a 100% chance. If it was 100% it would be almost impossible to die when using a PA like Gravity Strike or Spinning Strike. I mean Spinning Strike can deal 1,000+ damage per hit on the first part and even 10% of that is 100+ HP x2 = 200+ HP. That sounds very overpowered if you ask me.

This is why I don't exactly believe it.

Advent-
Jun 2, 2008, 11:03 PM
HP steal happens all the time, as long as you hit the enemy, you'll get hp.

Who cares if its overpowered, If Sega wants to make it overpowered, let it be.

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:04 PM
tnats odd i always take out my nei claw and i get like 100+ HP per use...

should i be getting more if it hit every time??

Niloklives
Jun 2, 2008, 11:09 PM
well if you're at max hp, its not going to show the effect in use.. just like when you are resta'ed at full health. you dont get any health back if you're not missing any. ut the hp drain should be constant

Advent-
Jun 2, 2008, 11:12 PM
tnats odd i always take out my nei claw and i get like 100+ HP per use...

should i be getting more if it hit every time??Sabers do more damage, thus giving more HP to the users. NeiClaw doesn't do as much.

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 11:15 PM
well if you're at max hp, its not going to show the effect in use.. just like when you are resta'ed at full health. you dont get any health back if you're not missing any. ut the hp drain should be constant

If that is the case, it looks like I will be using a Sange on my AT. I can pair it with a card using Kyumeisei-shiki for a quick heal at any range.

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:21 PM
Sabers do more damage, thus giving more HP to the users. NeiClaw doesn't do as much.

i mean, cuz they said it doesn't always get HP, should i be getting more health if it did always hit?

Advent-
Jun 2, 2008, 11:33 PM
i mean, cuz they said it doesn't always get HP, should i be getting more health if it did always hit?A weapon with HP steal ALWAYS steals hp. The only way you wont get HP is if you hit 0.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 11:57 PM
Hmmm my solution go buy chainsaud or neiclaw n see for yourself as for my ima keep usin my chainsaud+gravity break= almost unkillable combo

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:58 PM
A weapon with HP steal ALWAYS steals hp. The only way you wont get HP is if you hit 0.

thats what i said. thats what i've seen on my own weapons, but these people are saying other wise, i've never seen it NOT HP steal :/

unless i miss of course

Ken_Silver
Jun 3, 2008, 12:52 PM
I want the Sange either way, but this HP stealing business sounds like a plus.

I'll be combo-ing it with my A ranked Ice Shadoog. Freeze 'em cold and then steal their life.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!