PDA

View Full Version : New "What Burns Me" Booth

VanHalen
Jun 1, 2008, 10:15 PM
I always liked that thread. Basically post what does/is annoying you here.

I'll start

1. Those annoying noises people make with their mouths.

2. Pixel distortion on televisions.

3. Windows XP Service Pack 3.

McLaughlin
Jun 1, 2008, 10:31 PM
CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN.

ARRRGH!

I'll have something more coherent tomorrow. >_>

Shinko
Jun 1, 2008, 11:23 PM
im not annoyed by much but here the lil things i am annoyed by

1.Racist ppl
2.People who try to force there veiws on others (telling and forcing are 2 different things)
3.Extreme rudeness

Darkly
Jun 2, 2008, 05:55 AM
my damn 360 breaking every few months, piece of crap.

YET WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH?!?!??!

Raine_Loire
Jun 2, 2008, 07:47 AM
1. Those annoying noises people make with their mouths.

Do you mean... talking???

Jakosifer
Jun 2, 2008, 07:53 AM
1. Bad drivers, I'd like to drive without getting cut in front of because you don't know how to use a goddamn signal kthx

2. Gas prices.

3. Religious nuts/Extreme Atheists, don't force your beliefs down my throat, I couldn't care less about what the hell you believe/don't believe in.

4. Spiders and flies

<,<

Zorafim
Jun 2, 2008, 10:04 AM
Gangsters burn me. Usually with "that's what your mom said" or something along their lines. I get burned way too often.

Nai_Calus
Jun 2, 2008, 01:24 PM
You know what burns me? Foie.

VanHalen
Jun 2, 2008, 02:33 PM
Do you mean... talking???

:lol: No not that. I didn't really know how to describe it too well. Its like some tongue clacking beats or something.

Vanzazikon
Jun 2, 2008, 03:33 PM
You mean "tsk"ing right?

MetaZedlen
Jun 2, 2008, 03:47 PM
You know what burns me? Foie.

"You wanna know what grinds my gears? YOU America, fuck you!" Peter Griffin.

Sorry, couldn't pass that up.

Anyway:

1. Gas prices (4.10 a gallon, fuck off)
2. Stupid drivers, mainly the old people that can't do the fucking speed limit

I think that's it for now...

Oh wait,

3. Uber lag when I am playing Onslaught, ugh, it takes 5 seconds in realtime to make 1 second to go by in the game...

Shinko
Jun 2, 2008, 11:59 PM
3. Religious nuts/Extreme Atheists, don't force your beliefs down my throat, I couldn't care less about what the hell you believe/don't believe in.

<,<

Yes i understand what u mean with this one. i can't stand when ppl try to force there believe on you.... tell me once or twice ok. i respect ur believes but if i don't believe in it and i believe in something else then u should respect mine and if your believes go against what i believe then just stay away form me... that all. Don't keep try to force it on someone. That's with anything. the more u try to force something on someone the more they going to resist and dislike it

ThaiSoup
Jun 3, 2008, 12:07 AM
1.Japosers/Wasians, or other annoying kids. "AMERICA SUCKS I WANNA GO TO JAPAN!"
2.Other people on the road.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 3, 2008, 12:30 AM
White kids thinking they're black.

On that note, kids who say fuck every sentence.

LEARN A NEW WORD, OR SHUT THE HELL UP. :mad:

Solstis
Jun 3, 2008, 12:32 AM
Crocs. What the hell.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 3, 2008, 12:34 AM
Drivers on cell phones.

People who act like idiots and think they're funny for it. (O hay FKL *is shot*)

Chao with claws, they don't know how to retract them. >_<

Raine_Loire
Jun 3, 2008, 12:16 PM
:lol: No not that. I didn't really know how to describe it too well. Its like some tongue clacking beats or something.

Oh... talking would be mine.

Sayara
Jun 3, 2008, 12:24 PM
they call that Wapanese. or Weeaboo too.

Why oh why does this dictonary (http://www.merriam-webster.com) use the same word im defining as a synonmn?

Well it isn't a big deal but its sorta dumb :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2008, 01:14 PM
WeeabooThis word, it annoys the hell out of me, it just sounds stupid, also emo (the word, I couldn't care less about the attached meanings, but the word just has an unpleasant sound to it).

Merumeru
Jun 3, 2008, 07:35 PM
non-conformists XD seriously, you think by not doing something because everyone else is doing it makes you smarter?

Kent
Jun 3, 2008, 07:38 PM
Racists, Sexists, and people who think that their religion is superior to all others, and therefore correct.

You know, the kinds of people who require immediate darwinization.

Siertes
Jun 3, 2008, 07:42 PM
1. Social and moral absolutes.

2. The sound of people eating and drinking.

3. Meaningless busy work.

4. The sound of "hot" girls laughing (always sounds fake!)

VanHalen
Jun 3, 2008, 07:54 PM

Actually that kinda bothers me too. I know this guy who can eat chicken and make it sound like he is slurping it. I try not to eat around people since I think I(or they) will make a sound that annoys them as well.

EDIT: People who overuse the word weeaboo annoys me also.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 3, 2008, 07:56 PM
People with Rvs who think they handle like sports cars..

Syl
Jun 3, 2008, 08:24 PM
As of right now, my guitar. Can't figure out what went wrong with its electronics. I'm really hoping it's not the pick ups or I'm going to have to dish out $200 for another set of EMG's :/

Nitro Vordex
Jun 3, 2008, 08:25 PM
EDIT: People who overuse the word weeaboo annoys me also.

I think that word might be *slightly* standable if it was "weebabo".

AlexCraig
Jun 3, 2008, 08:26 PM
@Julie: Haha! I can picture that, too.

Kent pretty much summed up most of mine. I have a few others, though.

My brother.
My ex.
Having to do the dishes.
Rainy days when I want to go to the mall.

Noblewine
Jun 3, 2008, 09:43 PM
1. Customers coming in and blaming us for the price of gas.
2. My brothers cat
3. Being hasseled to do something after I ger off work and just wanted to relax abit.

BlaizeYES
Jun 3, 2008, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=Siertes;2036749]

QUOTE]

what about this... this is my BIGGEST unexplainable pet peeve:

-when you're golfing, or in another quiet place that you're in deep concentration, and someone has a plastic mug, they've drank all the liquid, and nothing is left except for ice cubes. then you hear nothing, and occasionally, you'll hear the sound of ice cubes moving up and down a plastic mug, breaking the perfect, tranquil silence. and your perfectly honed mind no longer is clear, and your powerful concentration is vulnerable only to that really subtle sound of ice cubes. instead of focusing on the shot, its completely focused on ice cubes, and it's plagued with the only thought process being:

"what an idiot. obviously theres nothing left to drink inside that cup, but he keeps on sipping from it as if something is quenching his thirst. who puts ice cubes in their mug anyway? why not just put crushed ice in the cup, that way it melts quicker so you at least have something to drink rather than putting your lips on the curved part of the ice cube and wasting time with no reward? there he goes again, that son of a bitch. he took another sip of NOTHING. he's taken a total of 12 false sips since the hole began. i wonder when exactly he drank everything in that mug? we just started. jesus he probably had this vision in his head before we teed off of being fully hydrated the entire 18 holes. and here he is, on the second hole, quietly slurping ice cubes like an asshole and trying to make it appear so elegant of an action. after my shot, he's going to say a random one-liner(which he's been preparing the whole time i've been lining up my shot) while moving the mug slowly to his mouth, timing it perfectly so the mug hits his lips as he finishes his statement, and i'll hear the ice cubes slide carefully down to the bottom of the mug after he tries to suck the life out of an ice cube again. this is the last time this guy goes golfing with me."

ice cubes + plastic mug = my mental kryptonite

VanHalen
Jun 3, 2008, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=Siertes;2036749]

QUOTE]

-when you're golfing, or in another quiet place that you're in deep concentration, and someone has a plastic mug, they've drank all the liquid, and nothing is left except for ice cubes. then you hear nothing, and occasionally, you'll hear the sound of ice cubes moving up and down a plastic mug, breaking the perfect, tranquil silence. and your perfectly honed mind no longer is clear, and your powerful concentration is vulnerable only to that really subtle sound of ice cubes. instead of focusing on the shot, its completely focused on ice cubes, and it's plagued with the only thought process being:

"what an idiot. obviously theres nothing left to drink inside that cup, but he keeps on sipping from it as if something is quenching his thirst. who puts ice cubes in their mug anyway? why not just put crushed ice in the cup, that way it melts quicker so you at least have something to drink rather than putting your lips on the curved part of the ice cube and wasting time with no reward? there he goes again, that son of a bitch. he took another sip of NOTHING. he's taken a total of 12 false sips since the hole began. i wonder when exactly he drank everything in that mug? we just started. jesus he probably had this vision in his head before we teed off of being fully hydrated the entire 18 holes. and here he is, on the second hole, quietly slurping ice cubes like an asshole and trying to make it appear so elegant of an action. after my shot, he's going to say a random one-liner(which he's been preparing the whole time i've been lining up my shot) while moving the mug slowly to his mouth, timing it perfectly so the mug hits his lips as he finishes his statement, and i'll hear the ice cubes slide carefully down to the bottom of the mug after he tries to suck the life out of an ice cube again. this is the last time this guy goes golfing with me."

:lol: that was a great read. My sister does this sometimes so I know what you mean.

McLaughlin
Jun 3, 2008, 10:49 PM
Racists, Sexists, and people who think that their religion is superior to all others, and therefore correct.

You know, the kinds of people who require immediate darwinization.

I don't think too many people would be left. >_>

Also. Construction workers. You can't park wherever the fuck you want (like in front of my driveway). You can't leave all your garbage and cigarettes wherever the hell you want. In short, you can't do whatever the hell you want just because you're the big tough construction guy.

Arrgh.

Solstis
Jun 4, 2008, 01:20 AM
Social Darwinism.

Darwin pointed out that those most adaptable to change are the ones that survive. That does not equal, lolkilltheretards. In a society, those unwilling to adapt to the needs or wants of others are actually the weakest elements.

Raine_Loire
Jun 5, 2008, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=Siertes;2036749]

QUOTE]

You ever notice that the more you focus on a sound the more annoying it is? Like I can't sleep with my windows open, because this dumb shit teenager down the street is out of school and he stays up all night with their bass thumping. At first I can barely hear it, but I think "Is that bass?" And at 3 AM when I have to get up at 5, it keeps getting louder and louder- and the more I think about it the madder I get, until all I can hear is that damn bass from that fricking emo kid down the effing road.

Then I'm so tired the next day that when I see his punk ass skateboarding in the middle of the road with his stupid dyed hair, and his stupid studded bracelets and necklace and his stupid makeup, and he refuses to move out of the road, even when I honk, and flicks me off instead... well there are times I'm tired enough to consider just bumping him with my car a bit...

So I sleep with my windows closed, and thank god we don't share any walls with their house.

astuarlen
Jun 5, 2008, 02:14 AM
You ever notice that the more you focus on a sound the more annoying it is?
Arghasdfggh, YES.

Other things that burn me:
-The obviously creaky floor/ceiling above me, which seems to get creakier the later at night it is.
-Noisy garbage trucks. Beep beep beeeeeeeep rumble rumblecrash thump beep beep crunklecrumblebroooonk
-Trying to eat too-hot food and thus being unable to properly taste the rest.
-Sudden and acute tickling feelings--y'know, the ones that make your leg jump because it feels like there's something little and buggy crawling up your calf. And then you kick the side of the desk and stub your toe and owie. ._. But on the plus side, there's never actually any intrepid insect scaling your flesh.

SStrikerR
Jun 5, 2008, 06:48 AM
White kids thinking they're fucking black.

On that note, kids who say fuck every sentence.

LEARN A NEW WORD, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. :mad:

White kids that think they're black are the most annoying and retarted people I know. It makes me wanna put them in front of a mirror.

Hypocrit! :wacko:

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 5, 2008, 09:38 AM
Arghasdfggh, YES.

Other things that burn me:
-Sudden and acute tickling feelings--y'know, the ones that make your leg jump because it feels like there's something little and buggy crawling up your calf. And then you kick the side of the desk and stub your toe and owie. ._. But on the plus side, there's never actually any intrepid insect scaling your flesh.

Ditto

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2008, 11:29 AM
White kids that think they're black are the most annoying and retarted people I know. It makes me wanna put them in front of a mirror.

Or rather that society seems to think that having a darker complection somehow makes certain behaviors less obnoxious than if you have a lighter one.

BlaizeYES
Jun 5, 2008, 03:10 PM
You ever notice that the more you focus on a sound the more annoying it is? Like I can't sleep with my windows open, because this dumb shit teenager down the street is out of school and he stays up all night with their bass thumping. At first I can barely hear it, but I think "Is that bass?" And at 3 AM when I have to get up at 5, it keeps getting louder and louder- and the more I think about it the madder I get, until all I can hear is that damn bass from that fricking emo kid down the effing road.

Then I'm so tired the next day that when I see his punk ass skateboarding in the middle of the road with his stupid dyed hair, and his stupid studded bracelets and necklace and his stupid makeup, and he refuses to move out of the road, even when I honk, and flicks me off instead... well there are times I'm tired enough to consider just bumping him with my car a bit...

So I sleep with my windows closed, and thank god we don't share any walls with their house.

raine, i feel your pain in this one... i hate teenage emos as well, and i make sure to let them know about this, and they just use that as fuel for being losers. if you make it known how embarrassing it is to even look at those goofy ass nobodies, they just take it as a reason to feel sorry for themselves because they arent "accepted." and then they gather all the fellow losers with no friends together, listen to some panic at the disco(or other equally shitty music), act as "WILD AND CRAZY" as possible while trying to seem like eccentrics(when they're the farthest thing from one, they're just your everyday loser that is trying too hard to be different), and they will just keep multiplying in numbers, creating a larger cluster of emos to gather at waffle houses and denny's all night long, not ordering any food, but having nowhere to go, because they arent invited to anyone's house and their parents wont let them have their emo friends over. its like a pest control problem, and YOU CANT BEAT THE INFESTATION.

but aside from emos, i'm the same way about most instruments when i'm relaxing. i just dont like to hear hacks playing shit music. i hate when you're at a party or a get-together and someone feels the need to bust out the acoustic they keep in the back seat in case of an emergency, and its even worse when more people happen to have their emergency guitars on hand and begin to join in. with one guitar, the sound of strumming can be overlooked by the rest of the ambient noise around the place. but one time, there were honestly 5 people playing acoustic guitars at once to an inconsistent tom petty's "freefalling," killing the "vibe" of my apartment, and i had to cut their concert short and move them to the balcony. now its a law: all aspiring musicians are to stay outside, where they can play acoustic uninterrupted all night. KEEP YOUR "HOBBIES" TO YOURSELF

Siertes
Jun 5, 2008, 05:45 PM
Or rather that society seems to think that having a darker complection somehow makes certain behaviors less obnoxious than if you have a lighter one.

Quoted for the MASSIVE amounts of TRUTH contained within.

Another thing that really burns me is when I buy a DVD, only to hear a newer, superior version is coming out later.

Syl
Jun 5, 2008, 05:53 PM

As soon as I read that, it happened me... thanks ;_;

As of late, this crazy weather spiking is driving me nuts. I'm getting really sick from it. One day it's 100+ and directly the next day it's in the low 60's. I've suffered from a heat stroke before because of this, so I'm trying to restrict my activity outdoors. Needless to say, I've gotten several bloody noses from this :/

Alizarin
Jun 5, 2008, 07:04 PM
What burns me is I kick in my sleep. I also sleep adjacent to a wall. I sometimes wake up the next morning limping. Not fun, but with the way my room is arranged I only have enough room to put my bed in a corner.

This used to be worse, since I used to have a bed with a solid wood box frame and built-in drawers underneath. The drawer doors are a little thick, enough to leave a gap between the frame and the wall, a gap wide enough for me to slip my foot in and twist.

Shadowpawn
Jun 5, 2008, 07:09 PM
Awkward pauses in between conversations
People butting into conversations that didn't include them
People forcing you into a conversation you never wanted to have
Late fees

I also have this strange pet peeve that prevents me from bitting down on metallic objects, like a fork. The feeling of it always makes me cringe.

What else do I hate?YOU Naw, I'm just kidding. You're alright.

Shinko
Jun 5, 2008, 07:17 PM

mmm.... i don't know why this annoy ppl. if they want to act that way who says they can't. so if your white you have to act a kinda way. ..... nah that's just bull to me. i think anyone can act any way they want black or white

Shadowpawn
Jun 5, 2008, 07:59 PM
Another thing that bothers me is when your trying to make a point and then you suddenly go off topic. You know how it sounds so perfect in your head and then when you actually try to verbalize that point you end up going completely off base. Then you stop yourself and go "damn, what the hell was I talking about?"

That might just be me though.

Syl
Jun 5, 2008, 08:03 PM
mmm.... i don't know why this annoy ppl. if they want to act that way who says they can't. so if your white you have to act a kinda way. ..... nah that's just bull to me. i think anyone can act any way they want black or white

So you don't care if a guy goes up to you "WHAT THE FUKK DAWG? CANT YOU SEE WHERE YOU BE STEPPIN FOO? DIS IS OUR TURF, YOU CANT COME HERE AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW SHIIIIIETTTT YEAH BOIIIIIIIIII REPRESENT"?

Really, it's annoying. Being all liberal about it isn't going to make it go away or right. People are entitled to do as they please with their personality, but that doesn't mean it isn't annoying/moronic.

Shinko
Jun 5, 2008, 08:08 PM
So you don't care if a guy goes up to you "WHAT THE FUKK DAWG? CANT YOU SEE WHERE YOU BE STEPPIN FOO? DIS IS OUR TURF, YOU CANT COME HERE AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW SHIIIIIETTTT YEAH BOIIIIIIIIII REPRESENT"?

Really, it's annoying. Being all liberal about it isn't going to make it go away or right. People are entitled to do as they please with their personality, but that doesn't mean it isn't annoying/moronic.

Yes i'm not to fond of ppl like that and i understand what u mean but you're missing the point. What i was saying is some1 don't have to act a kinda way because of there skin color, race, etc.

Another that bothers me is when your trying to make a point and then you suddenly go off topic. You how it sounds so perfect in your head and then when you actually try to verbalize that point you end up going completely off base. Then you stop yourself and go "damn, what the hell was I talking about?"

That might just be me though.

lol no i know just what u mean lol it isn't just you

Nitro Vordex
Jun 5, 2008, 08:19 PM

Well, it's not just that, it's just whenever these people(let's call them "white" for the sake of obvious) try to act like "rappers" they come off as total asswipes.

Although, as far as I know, most rappers are total asswipes. >_>

BlaizeYES
Jun 5, 2008, 08:50 PM

there was a seinfeld episode once where a white girl named "donna chang" was "acting yellow." if even its little mannerisms, dont try to "adopt slang" so you can "relate better" to a culture, it just sounds like you're less intelligent and you're looking for acceptance. you cant justify trying to fit in with a THUG by saying they're "expressing their individuality" and "acting however they want." dont start with that, it makes you sound like a white trash supporter. you shouldnt act "ghetto" because its STUPID. and that isnt just white people, but all races. don't be fooled: theres no such thing as "acting white," and there is no UNCLE TOM. acting "white" is acting in a normal professional matter, and do NOT be afraid to act dignified.

Delete
Jun 6, 2008, 06:34 PM
Alot of people on the message board who deliberately piss you off by leaving comments that say, stop whinning or complaining when all your doing is making a statement. I hate it so much. :mad:

McLaughlin
Jun 6, 2008, 08:57 PM
My nervous system.

It's shot, and every twitch hurts. Not to mention they always happen when I'm holding onto something, which means I drop (and usually break) whatever I'm holding. I kneed my desk pretty hard today too.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2008, 10:30 PM
Slightly related to Obsidian, my knee.

I had a contusion in it, and it's hurt ever since. I can't run for very long without experiencing(did I spell that right?) pain and slowdown. Much like PSYOU

Also, people who think they're tougher than everyone else, just because they have a big mouth on them. Pull your head out of your ass, and quick, or someone's gonna do it for you.

Solstis
Jun 6, 2008, 11:26 PM
Make sure you stretch your knee a lot, and do some light elliptical machine work if you have access to one (and I mean light, don't push it). If you leave it too long, your body will have to compensate, and that could lead to hip pain, etc.

I have two bad knees, and after about 2 years of bumbling around, I'm trying to improve the situation.

McLaughlin
Jun 7, 2008, 12:12 AM
I have to go for physiotherapy once a week for my knees. It's a total pain in the ass.

BlaizeYES
Jun 8, 2008, 04:49 PM
Also, people who think they're tougher than everyone else, just because they have a big mouth on them. Pull your head out of your ass, and quick, or someone's gonna do it for you.

lol... the best i've heard was when i was 17 from a "soft tough guy" was "dont... DONT TALk TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, I'M BIPOLAR." his "toughness" and "crazy bipolar side" was running away to tell the boss that i was picking on him and hurt his feelings. the people that say, "dont fuck with me, i'm crazy" are typically just the needy people that have been walked all over their entire life, and they need something to act as a deterrent to make sure it doesnt keep happening. you're still in highschool though, you'll find when you get older, many people find out that all the gorilla grunting and wall-punching doesnt make them any harder

Iduno
Jun 8, 2008, 05:59 PM
1) My programing assignment

2) Idiots and people who believe religion over evolution (the 2 are always together)

3) The amount of trys it can STILL take to log into PSU

4) Chavs and "Gangstas" (also fit into number 2)

5) Having to pay around twice as much for stuff than americans because i'm british

Kion
Jun 8, 2008, 06:15 PM
1) If anyone's familiar with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator)). People who are ISFJ type annoy the hell out of me.

2) Unreasonable PSO-W trolls.

Airalean
Jun 8, 2008, 10:05 PM
You know what really burns me up. The fact that Van's never on, I'm going to cut you van.

VanHalen
Jun 8, 2008, 11:56 PM
You know what really burns me up. The fact that Van's never on, I'm going to cut you van.

Yeah well, you never post on PSOW so there >:U.

W0LB0T
Jun 9, 2008, 04:57 AM
Everything about Mobile Phones and their culture

Reality TV

Console fanboys. why cant you accept that all game consoles are good

Someone who brings PC's into a Console fanboy fight. PC's ARE NOT GAME CONSOLES!!!

My parcel that has been in Adelaide for 9 days and i still haven't got it yet.

McDonald's...nuff said

Modern electronics,which are all style, over practicality and durability.

the fact i never got to learn another language at school because of a stupid test on day one of high school.

Rap, hip hop, generic American music (or what ever you call it) songs about "the club", "rolling in your expensive car" and "ho's". its always all three.

Online FPS's. i just want a good ol' fashioned single player FPS, so i don't have to put up with hooting dickholes to play the majority of the game, which consists of shooting each other on the same set of levels over and over again. if i wanna play something repetitive I'll just log some hours into PSyoU or ps;O. at least there i feel like I've achieved something when I'm done.

Sub Woofers where never intended to be weaponised. i do love a good bit of low frequency now and then (D&B ftw), but not enough to kill children while you drive past them.

Something i like to call "Woolworthsing it". if something works perfectly, we'll fuck it up in a sad attempt to make it better.

Another term i like to call "EA Syndrome". which is: they will make or publish a really cool game but they will always be something stupid they add or didn't add, which turns the perfect game into a mediocre game. PSU also suffers from this syndrome even though its not an EA game.

My nose which secretes torrents of snot at the slightest change in weather.

The lack of color in "Hardcore" games. why use all that graphics technology
if all i can see is grey.

The lack of cool and different FPS's for the current generation of consoles. once you've played one, you've played 'em all

My neighbors dog's. if they don't shut up ill feed them a can of dog food and a broken jar.

A dogs definition of "food".

I could think of more but Top Gear is almost on

Iduno
Jun 9, 2008, 05:18 AM
Omg I toataly forgot the nose! (put it this way, my friend got hayfever and I noticed I'm usualy a bit (or a lot) like that and wondered if I'd got it too... ...Hed said probably not because you're like it all year round :( )

also I toatly agree with this "Rap, hip hop, generic American music (or what ever you call it) songs about "the club", "rolling in your expensive car" and "ho's". its always all three." but would like to add "and the toal dickheads who broadcast it, sing it down the mike on XBL and who play it as loud as humaly possible on the buss"

leblancdiaz
Jun 11, 2008, 08:39 PM
I think I am going to re resurrect my post a long time ago back when it was what grinds your gears expect a long post.

Hmm were to begin,

What grind my gears is when third world people pay with credit cards and expect to be treated like royalty.

When people can't park between two lines, come on people its not rocket science yet for some I tend to wonder.

When people don't know how to merge and instead of merging they cause accidents.

When people by pass traffic to save themselves three seconds in there "so called busy life"

When people go to Mcdonald's and are like, "Ummm, can I get ummm, ummm" like come on there are plenty of fat people that want to eat but what gives you the right to stall the line. Only exception is if you were in jail since the 50's and you didn't know what an McDonalds's was.

When USCAN tills don't take either american money or canadian as well as dirty bills.

When people don't take the time to read for thirty seconds which is like a typical guy.

How there is nothing on television in the day time except really retarded soap operas and in the night time you don't know what to record or watch.

How people can't tell the difference between Family Guy and The Simpsons.

Should I go on?

Mc Donalds experience I like your style,

How people can't tell the difference between a small, medium, large and supersize.

How people ask were the straws, napkins, or ketchup is when its right behind them on a table.

How people order 20 of the same item and it has to be done in 5 minutes because they never called in and each one has to be individually wrapped

How people come back 2 minutes later saying that they never got there meal supersized or larged size in Canada and don't want to have to pay the difference when they never asked.

How people like to spit on the windows or have pickle racing contests.

How people abuse cashiers knowing that the cashier can't do anything in his or her defense.

How people stop in the drive thru and yell at you when you say "please wait a minute, and I will be gladly to serve you."

How one person that has a problem with his food has to be the center of attention.

How the management is corrupt, where if you're not a manager no one really gives a shit when you have a problem.

How management will make the lamest excuses so you won't get promoted.

How you have to go and work (forced) to work at different restaraunts even though you said to them specifically that your not willing to relocate.

How managers / supervisors can go on as many smoke breaks as they want but if your 1 minute late on your break its your nuts.

Okay know back to real life,

When people cut lines to get ahead of the rest.

When your surrounded by idiots

When people ask you what time it is when you can clearly see they have a watch on.

When your sleeping in and all of the sudden the phone rings an no one answers it because there to lazy.

When people don't realize how hard the service industry actually is

When you get jacked out of your spot anywhere

When someone buys your pre order on the day that you come in

When they won't give you your pre order because the representative at the time can't spell your name right.

When people make easy answers to avoid hard questions

Keep going?

When you can't find enough change for the change machine.

When a pop dispenser doesn't give your pop.

Whenever you want to do something for yourself, and you can't because everybody elses life is to fucking important.

When people don't use turn signals.

The day Chuck Norris fad died.

When your gun jams

People who post LOADS of bulletins on myspace

People on myspace that post bulletins asking people to comment their pictures... fucking gayers.

Ugly people on myspace who post bulletins asking for pic comments... like what are you meant to say!

And unsolicited myspace requests

And parents who cant control their children

People who steal sayings from animated TV show...

People in shops who refuse to admit they are 3 sizes bigger than they used to be.

Old people. They smell of piss and walk Stupidly slow and disapprove of everything.

Parents who have kids who are about 8 and let them hit/swear (at) total strangers.

People who don’t stop at zebra crossings.

Dial up internet connections

When the cereal is all powdery at the end and goes all rank in the milk.

1337 5P33K

People with emoticons assigned to the letter 'e' or other common characters on msn such as in a normal conversation it gets filled with lots of dancing hippos and letters and flashing exclamation marks. These offenders are now blocked and won’t be unblocked until they sort it out.

Where anthrax foundation (made by Nivia) but don't tell any, therefore they will die and then no one has to put up with it.

Pretty people saying they are ugly/skinny people saying they are obese/anyone compliment fishing

In-jokes 6 years old that really weren’t funny in the first place

People being offended by swearing, when you're just using it in everyday speech

<3

BlaizeYES
Jun 11, 2008, 10:37 PM
hm... i'm going to take a wild guess, i dont know why i'd think this... but you work at mcdonalds. maybe a hunch, hah. i think thats your first problem, no offense.

and i am sure you're aware of this, young lad, but your "i hate when people steal sayings from animated tv shows"... peter griffin for one episode on family guy continually says, "you know what really grinds my gears?" i know that, and i dont even watch family guy. maybe because everyone has been STEALING SAYINGS FROM THE ANIMATED SHOW? hmmm

Raine_Loire
Jun 11, 2008, 11:38 PM
hm... i'm going to take a wild guess, i dont know why i'd think this... but you work at mcdonalds. maybe a hunch, hah. i think thats your first problem, no offense.

and i am sure you're aware of this, young lad, but your "i hate when people steal sayings from animated tv shows"... peter griffin for one episode on family guy continually says, "you know what really grinds my gears?" i know that, and i dont even watch family guy. maybe because everyone has been STEALING SAYINGS FROM THE ANIMATED SHOW? hmmm

That HAD to be him joking. It had to be.

Iduno
Jun 12, 2008, 08:39 AM
I got a couple more to add

People who dither around a counter looking at all the pre packed sandwhichs, what the hell do you expect to find, pickled rhinocerous or something maybe sliced dodo? Just pick one already!

Internet grammer nazis. Seriously people make mistakes in spelling from time to time GET OVER IT! I can understand if something is all 1n l337 5p3ak but I see people calling eachother out for simple spelling errors WHY?

E-commerce teachers on an IT course who think google and lycos are internet browsers and give us tasks totaly unrelated to the assignment criteria in the heading

X-box microphones, I got through 4 of them since i got live lol so that sucks (although some work on my other controler)

GTA4 servers, they are worse then chromehounds servers before the patch and when you do get in a game theres usually at least one whiney kid .

Macdonalds, I asked for a chicken mcsandwhich and the order came so fast I even asked are you sure thats mine? Sure enough halfway back to sandwhich I finish the fries and open the box for the "mcchicken sandwhich" and its a big mac. Lucky my mate likes them but to say I even asked the guy who gave it me if he was sure it was mine it seems pretty bad. (this was a one off incident though usally they are ok (although I dont go too often) )

Darkly
Jun 12, 2008, 09:59 AM
Iduno, i reccommend a wirless headset, its not going to snap and may save you money in the long run.

What burns me right now is my job: part time back of house at pizza hut, which makes me a pizza slut.

god damn is it a poorly planned out job, the fat cats seem to like cutting back labour as their main source of income and its really stressing me out!, theres honestly half the number of people on shift compared to a couple years back, getting to the point where theres just too much to run in the kitchen for a couple of people to run arghh!

managers are hypocrits, eating whatever they want but turn asshole mode on when you want to push out your staff meal(pan) into an italian. Pizza slut alos likes to change fucking managers every month i swear to god and for SOME REASON always change around the kitchen layout to how they like it, not the staff.

Recently closes at the place are dreaded, being understaffed is one thing, but suddenly expected to do closes twice as good now(due to a crap cer) with twice as less people on means i get out at fucking 4 in the morning, lucky me though come college in september and im changing my availbility to no more weekday closes!

Tessu
Jun 12, 2008, 10:32 AM
Hmm, what irks me...

Girls that scream and yell in the middle of class for no reason. And expect to be treated nicely for it.
There's this one girl in my class... who just... geh. She'll jump up and screech at the top of her lungs and it's earsplitting. And if the teacher or someone tells her to quiet down, she DEATH GLARES at them. Surprisingly, she's one of the most 'popular' girls in school and so if she didn't like something, no one likes something. -_- There was one time at a band concert where another friend of mine kept poking me and saying "TESS. TESS. TESS. TESS. TESS." and it was really hot and stuffy and quiet, and I was getting kinda annoyed, and so I said "Could you please stop being annoying? You have my attention." and then the other previously mentioned girl goes, NO ONE WAS BEING ANNOYING OK. and for the rest of the concert 90% of the girls wouldn't talk to me.

It was really stupid.

Siertes
Jun 12, 2008, 12:58 PM
- Idiots getting ahead in life simply because of who they know, while the talented and intelligent people get shafted.

- The whole mentality of lying to others to spare their precious feelings. Don't treat me like a baby, be honest.

VanHalen
Jun 13, 2008, 12:11 AM
Warning: This post comes with a youtube.

So there is this new dance people do called "getting lite" or was it "lite feet" whatever. I mean it was cool at first and hell I used to try and join in at parties. Though it gets annoying when people continuously block hallways, sidewalks, and other narrow areas just to fucking dance! I don't mind if your at a party but if I have to down a hallway every damn day with you and your friends yelling "Aye! Get it lite, get get get it lite aye!" I'm going to rant about it on a message board! >:U

Example:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjQCAYEIw_8

In a way I find it hilarious that I RAAAAAAAAGE at it :lol:

leblancdiaz
Jun 14, 2008, 12:47 AM
That HAD to be him joking. It had to be.

That was me joking, I could go into a more response but it's a waste of time.

Raine_Loire
Jun 14, 2008, 09:31 AM
lol no, I thought it was...

BlaizeYES
Jun 14, 2008, 04:42 PM
I got a couple more to add

Macdonalds, I asked for a chicken mcsandwhich and the order came so fast I even asked are you sure thats mine? Sure enough halfway back to sandwhich I finish the fries and open the box for the "mcchicken sandwhich" and its a big mac.

lol, i actually think thats awesome. and to be honest, if that happened to me(although i hardly eat fast food), i would just laugh about it. service so fast, who gives a shit what you order

Iduno
Jun 15, 2008, 03:33 AM
lol, i actually think thats awesome. and to be honest, if that happened to me(although i hardly eat fast food), i would just laugh about it. service so fast, who gives a shit what you order

But I don't like burgers :(

also I got another thing to add to the list

internet grammer/spelling nazis
(since i left some caps out of this post an example should come along any minute and start being an asshole about it.)

Sir_Satyr
Jun 26, 2008, 08:55 AM
When you run a mission for a day, and are pretty much tripping over rares and rare spawns only to come back for the next week and not even catch a whiff a rare. lol Hate that.

DoubleJG
Jun 26, 2008, 04:03 PM
Oooh, fun thread.

1) The "pop-in"
2) Hypocrites
3) Clogged toilets
4) Intense heat waves
5) Finding hair in my food (is it mine?.. theirs?.. ugh)
6) Liars
7) Getting ready to watch TV, when you suddenly realize that someone else is already watching it :(

Seven annoyances are enough for now :wacko:.

Leviathan
Jun 26, 2008, 04:52 PM
- Idiots getting ahead in life simply because of who they know, while the talented and intelligent people get shafted.

QFGJ!

(1.) My life being the Catch-22.
(2.) Creepy cellphone dealers at the mall. <Yes, I'm jailbait to you. Will that stop you, apparently not.>
(3.) Liars. Cheaters. Hackers.
(4.) Teamwork. <I will most likely not get far in life.>
(5.) Being sunburned.
(6.) Never having money. <Points to the first sentence of this thread.>
(7.) Scene kids. <Your hair looks like an exotic bird just died on your hair.>
(8.) People wearing clothes that aren't their size. <No skinny jeans for you!>
(9.) Math. <I'm sure I'd like it if I knew how to do that.>
(10.) My racist, ignorant, republican-filled Reagan loving neighborhood. <I'm very liberal &open to new ideas that threaten theirs.>

I really want to know why they can't be open minded. >.>

Maskim
Jun 26, 2008, 05:00 PM
People in general.

BlaizeYES
Jun 28, 2008, 09:28 PM

... maybe they are connected with the "people in the know" for a reason? maybe its just not taking initiative or making sure to burden yourself with the mentality of a "loser"? no offense, but i see lots of people smarter than me that get behind because they arent properly motivated, and sometimes they just arent socially inclined and dont know how to "meet the right people." they'll just meet people that make them feel comfortable, or ones that try to "one-up" each other constantly and try their hardest to seem arrogant. and if its about "shyness," theres ways to fix that... you just have to keep yourself open and exposed to situations that make you uncomfortable until you eventually arent so introverted.

but really, thats a "whats burn me" comment that makes people "hate successful people who dont deserve it," and no offense... but it's quotes like yours that give way to "love you when you're down, hate it when you're up" type of people. and usually those people will never get ahead. dont be someone that people will try to distance themselves from, my friend. and DONT START A TREND WITH THAT STATEMENT PLEASE

VanHalen
Jul 3, 2008, 01:04 PM
Super ignorant people.

Guy1: "Hey do you have the time?"
Guy2: "No I don't."
Guy1: "But your wearing a watch.."
Guy2: "It's an analog watch just for show. You know black people can't tell time on an analog watch"

RRRRRRRRRRRRAGE!

Sayara
Jul 3, 2008, 01:08 PM
How can i forget my college password 60000 times

Anduril
Jul 3, 2008, 02:49 PM
People who don't use their turning signals.
People who act like they mean something, even though no one has any real significance in the grand scheme of things.
Motorcycle helmets with those mohawks.
Magenta colored Honda Civics.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 3, 2008, 04:27 PM
Those. Damn. Box. Cars.

[spoiler-box]http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008_scion_xb_gold_new.jpg[/spoiler-box]
GGRARAHGRHAGFHAGSFHGFRHAFRHAGFRAHRFHAJRAAAAAAAAAAA AAGE

Darkly
Jul 3, 2008, 05:47 PM
now THAT is an eye sore.

Ranmaru
Jul 3, 2008, 08:45 PM
Oooh, fun thread.

1) The "pop-in"
2) Hypocrites
3) Clogged toilets
4) Intense heat waves
5) Finding hair in my food (is it mine?.. theirs?.. ugh)
6) Liars
7) Getting ready to watch TV, when you suddenly realize that someone else is already watching it :(

Seven annoyances are enough for now :wacko:.

"5) Finding hair in my food (is it mine?.. theirs?.. ugh)"

I also share that annoyance. I'm eating a plate of DELICIOUS white rice, with steak! I am stuffing my face, and than... I find a hair, not just a hair, but a long hair... Yes, I am still chewing, but my chew gets slower, since I have acknowledged the hair, and then, I stop. I throw it away, and I'm done lol.

Ok, now for me.

1- Friends who ignore me (if they are ignoring me) when I call them, more than one occassion.
2- Parents (they always annoy me, though I do love them, we press each other's buttons)
3- This one kid who borrowed my Sonic learn how to draw book and Donkey Kong how to draw book and never returned it evvvverrr (5th grade)

Thats all I can think of, I don't really think of what annoys me alot, lol.

DreXxiN
Jul 4, 2008, 03:32 PM
Poor eating manners, AKA obscenely loud burps without proper mannerly responses i.e. "Excuse me" etc, chewing with mouthful, Lack of deoderent. (Seriously guys, it's not hard to put on). Mainly that kind of stuff.

Otherwise, when it's quiet elsewhere, the sound of crushing MAKES ME WANT TO GO ON A KILLING SPREE. My Freaking GOD, I can't stand when someone is just chewing an apple and I'm doing something! (Don't ask)

Adding some more now,

When people call my company and say it's our fault and they DEMAND something free, or a refund because of the way USPS ships, and how they automatically assume that the place currently of their package is the ending destination and it was shipped wrong.

I second the people answering easy to hard questions, or people who can't hold their own in an argument so start bending the truth or bullshitting because they can't be wrong.

When All background stories of everyone's RPG characters have to be super god demon legendary angel best of their kind ultimate fighter/ranger/magician

Feelmirath
Jul 4, 2008, 06:14 PM
Spoilt milk. Actually, that's all I can think of at the moment.