PDA

View Full Version : Variety is the spice of life.

alazar14
Jun 2, 2008, 01:33 AM
Hey all, I have not been active on the forums or in game for quite some time now. A week or so before the event ended I stopped playing. When I came back for 1 day I noticed every 1 was just doing the same exact mission we were doing before the event all over again.

Now I Do understand that mission points are more important to most people than anything else. But can't we have a little Variety? a little fun? I feel I can run some missions with my eyes closed now it really looses its drive after the first 40 runs.

I am looking for people (On the 360) Who don't really focus on 1 mission over and over again. People who like to hop around after 3-4 runs of 1 mission to another mission. Just for plain fun. I know there's gotta be some one out there who exp's (At least solo, Maybe you will let me join you?) just for fun and all around the game not just in the current popular mission. If there is a person out there who likes to exp for fun all over the place do send me a PM because I can't take any more of white beast.
The way I see it the updates are slow anyways from SEGA, There is really no rush at all to reach the level cap to me, anyways, I might as well enjoy the ride up instead of power grinding 1 mission to it since ill probably have enough time to get it done by the time SEGA updates the game anyway. So yes, Any one out there who solos/duos/partner or whatever Other missions hops around and enjoy's variety out there! plz let me know ^_^ Id like to team up with ya.

Currently playing 54 Acrotecher.

Trey
Jun 2, 2008, 01:36 AM
i know whats you mean too bad your not on pc version im also looking for people to play with
*sigh* O wells i guess soloing aint TOOO bad DX

ashley50
Jun 2, 2008, 01:40 AM
Join Random parties
Exchange cards
Mail him
Do The mission you want to.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 2, 2008, 03:21 AM
i know whats you mean too bad your not on pc version im also looking for people to play with
*sigh* O wells i guess soloing aint TOOO bad DX
lucky your not bound to offline like me for this game. Then things get really sour and sometimes boring.
I've been acking for people to play with since my local freinds quite playing Phantasy star.
I hope I can get an online hook up for AoI somtime in the future.

I only do missions when I'm on the run for something. once I"m done getting what I want out of that mission I head some where else. So basicaly I jump to every kind of mission and not stay stuck to one. That's just who I am.

40 runs of a mission is waaaaay to much for me. Though I could be used to it. In PSO I had to do run-throughs like a banshee to get a certian rare weapon or item.

I hope if I ever do get online some day I could be of assistance to cure some ones boredome of playing solo. ^_^

alazar14
Jun 2, 2008, 10:42 AM
Cool I guess there are people out there who enjoy variety just not to many online or on 360 >.<

Vent
Jun 2, 2008, 10:46 AM
Variety doesn't necessarily mean more fun.

Let's say you like to eat apples and bring one with you every day. Then you think you need more variety and you bring a banana with you on one day. Then you realize you don't even like eating bananas and regret not bringing your daily apple.

Ah well just an example, but you get the point. Although I agree that doing a single mission will be boring.

Mysterious-G
Jun 2, 2008, 10:49 AM
You know what variety I would like?
A topic variety. Sick of these. :disapprove:

And yeah, do that. ;o

Join Random parties
Exchange cards
Mail him
Do The mission you want to.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:50 AM
Find randoms or mail people on your friends list. If you're on the 360 side message me when i'm online (not AFK) and i'll be willing to do anything. As much as i like killing things at WB it's boring to do more then 5 or so runs in a row without rotating around

Blueblur
Jun 2, 2008, 11:36 AM
I hate White Beast! Recently I've been running all kinds of missions when I'm not too busy with GTA 4. Send me a friend request over Xbox Live and we'll play some time. My gamertag is in my signature.

Rust
Jun 2, 2008, 12:46 PM
Too bad you're on XBox or else i would have invited you to join me on random runs, my beast is currently level 60 and i'm almost soloing all of the time because my card list is full of either offline people or 130ish ones. And no one give a crap for Endrum Remnants or The Holy Ground, or whatever since it gives lame rewards. :wacko:

You know what variety I would like?
A topic variety. Sick of these. :disapprove:

This is PSU General. Threads can't show more variety than the game they are talking about. ;o

chaostroop3
Jun 2, 2008, 01:47 PM
ill play =] i a 130 fortecher

gt:xiorath

EDIT: for siome odd resen a angry face whent over my name

try chaostroop

Mysterious-G
Jun 2, 2008, 01:58 PM
This is PSU General. Threads can't show more variety than the game they are talking about. ;o

So you say this picture got more variety than PSU? Quite possibly... :wacko:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7779/dervergleichmy7pb9.jpg

Rust
Jun 2, 2008, 04:10 PM
Legend :

Apple => HotSpot of the semester
Pear => Any other mission
Question Mark => Cooperative Mission ? WTF is that ?

Hum... So the picture doesn't get any more variety than PSU, after all. Both are EQUAL. :wacko:

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 04:21 PM
Pffft variety. Liek any game has it nowadays. Play something enough and you'll get tot he point where soemthign different is just as boring or overdone as the norm.

Play the game and have fun, if you aren't having fun then go play something else for a while.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 04:32 PM
So you say this picture got more variety than PSU? Quite possibly... :wacko:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7779/dervergleichmy7pb9.jpg

Looks like a mathematical equation i had a few days ago during a refresher course....was WTF does this have to do with algebra....hmmmm oranges

Dragwind
Jun 2, 2008, 04:47 PM
Join random parties

Befriend a person a day or something, exchange cards.

Mail those people daily, try to keep in touch, make plans to do other missions.

Or, there should be an organized revolt against White Beast.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 04:50 PM
Heck i've recently started contacting people i haven't played with since release. It's nice to see them go WTF and actually reply back.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 04:50 PM
Heck i've recently started contacting people i haven't played with since release. It's nice to see them go WTF and actually reply back.

alazar14
Jun 3, 2008, 12:48 AM
I hate White Beast! Recently I've been running all kinds of missions when I'm not too busy with GTA 4. Send me a friend request over Xbox Live and we'll play some time. My gamertag is in my signature.

ok ill look ya up, If i cant find ya online ill try to catch you when your on the forums.