PDA

View Full Version : Agito Edge: How rare is it?

Clunker
Jun 2, 2008, 03:37 AM
After doing 4 runs post-dinner sunday night at True Darkness (shooting for a BlackBull), I came across a "Agito Edge".

According to Psupedia and the DB here, it can drop from any mob at TD.

And 15 are needed to make the Agito Repca. [O]_[O]!!

Just how rare ARE these things? Saw that they're listed at ~> 5 million or higher each.

Agito Repca's stats aren't that hot for a 12* rare - is there some special "thing" about this long sword?

How hard will it be to find a [B] Agito Repca, and collect 14 more of these edges?
(Mind, I was having insane 1* 'purchased' luck earlier today - I'd gotten a [B] Rattlesnake AND a Stun Resist... thought I could go for a three - point win with a BB.)

Also, does anyone have pics of a synthed one? Neither DB has a pic. I'd like to know more about this sword before considering going on a hunt for it.

Turb0
Jun 2, 2008, 03:54 AM
Look how much the stats increase when you grind a repca. And btw it's only 10 edges, you're probably thinking of the titania.

Eleina
Jun 2, 2008, 03:54 AM
Agito edge is worth like 2-3mil <.<

ashley50
Jun 2, 2008, 03:55 AM
Agito Edge is an Area Drop.
It drops from Hive Areas like Dark Satellite, Seed Awakening and True Darkness.

Agito Repca gets stronger as you grind it more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/PsuIlluminus2008-01-2213-41-24-381.jpg

Kanore
Jun 2, 2008, 05:52 AM
My friends and I got about 3 or 4 Tesbras and about the same amount of Blackhearts in True Darkness. No sign of an Agito Repca, and I think we even found less Agito Edges. I don't know what else to say.

GreenArcher
Jun 2, 2008, 05:57 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1589/agito_repca/ Scroll down to the pictures.

Agito Edges are considerably rare.
[B] Agito Repca is VERY rare.

Also - Luck only affects the DAR (Drop anything rate)

Boss boxes always drop items, so their DAR is set to 1 (on a scale of 0 - 1). Luck will not improve your chances with boss boxes

Sasamichan
Jun 2, 2008, 06:45 AM

Orly?

Neith
Jun 2, 2008, 09:51 AM
Agito Edges are considerably rare.
[B] Agito Repca is VERY rare.

320-ish runs now, 15 Agito Edges, no board. :disapprove: What's worse is, in two days, Ive had a Crimson board in TD, and a Storm Line in SW S2, essentially PD'd out of a Psycho Wand AND an Agito Repca :lol: So yeah, I don't know droprates (shame, I'd like to know some of these droprates), but the board does seem to be very rare.

As for the Agito Edge, you need 10 of them- not 15. 15 is the amount of Titania you need. The Edges are fairly rare, I generally saw about one every 20-25 runs or so (of True Darkness), and that was if I was lucky. They're nowhere near as rare as the board, but don't expect a hail of them to drop either.

In regards to a special ability, no, Agito Repca doesn't have an in-built one. However, it grinds extremely well. For example, it starts at 300ATP, and at +1 it has 550ATP. At +5, 1025ATP. It actually ends up rivalling most S-Rank Axes in terms of ATP, if you're lucky enough to get it to +10.

AlphaDragoon
Jun 2, 2008, 11:15 AM
Agito Repca is RIDICULOUSLY hard to get. It's like, PSO drop rate hard. I've been looking for one for my brother (I only use sabers for melee on my main so I'm already satisfied with three Blackhearts) for like months, hundreds of runs and not a one has dropped. Got 4 Agito Edges thus far.

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:39 AM
My friends and I got about 3 or 4 Tesbras and about the same amount of Blackhearts in True Darkness. No sign of an Agito Repca, and I think we even found less Agito Edges. I don't know what else to say.

Every time i did a run i put in my card how many runs i'd do.

I did well over 100 runs and got 1 agito edge lol

ashley50
Jun 2, 2008, 11:53 AM
Orly?
ya Rly

Akio-Kasai
Jun 2, 2008, 12:07 PM
Agito Edge is an Area Drop.
It drops from Hive Areas like Dark Satellite, Seed Awakening and True Darkness.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/PsuIlluminus2008-01-2213-41-24-381.jpg

So as not to stir confusion, Agito Edge is a level 30+ monster area drop, so I believe SEED Awakened B and True Darkness B are the lowest missions it can be found on.

Agito Repca is level 100-179 and is very rare, it will drive you to the point where it feels impossible. (Unless you're some lucky son of a --- >_> )

Chris28
Jun 2, 2008, 12:21 PM
took me 7 TD runs to find agito repca board ^^....although its 4/4 now, i still love it. its so strong.

Andy1423
Jun 2, 2008, 01:10 PM
Would you say that an Agito Edge is easier to find slamming B runs or just sticking to TD S or S2 or the additional bonus drops?

Akio-Kasai
Jun 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
I'd say the B runs since you can kill monsters much faster, but if you're hunting Agito Repca and the edges, then do S2, that's my suggestion.

Fiohna
Jun 2, 2008, 01:39 PM
Agito Repca's stats are incredible after it's grinded, and on top of that, it's a beautiful sword... I'd love to get my hands on one of those...

Clunker
Jun 2, 2008, 02:02 PM
Thanks for all the help - somehow missed that weapon section; was looking at the [B] section.

I've decided to sell it, as there seems to be little chance of my finding the board.

gryphonvii
Jun 2, 2008, 05:38 PM
first run got me agito edge sometimes you just get lucky. Diligence is key.

chicken105
Jun 2, 2008, 08:45 PM
Every time i did a run i put in my card how many runs i'd do.

I did well over 100 runs and got 1 agito edge lol

psh, you have like 6 boards and 60 edges already to make. My agito master :D

hewitt
Jun 2, 2008, 09:24 PM
I found two agito edges in my first run, not even hunting it ;x

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 2, 2008, 09:50 PM
Did he specifiy which server he is on???? I actually see agito edges more then relic edges....Im able to play thursday-sunday and in all ive seen about 5 or 6 agito edges(got 3 of them) and only 1 relic edge :-S

a-NUB-is
Jun 2, 2008, 10:50 PM
I have found two Agito Edges now and have done about 30-ish runs on TD S. I am still hunting that elusive blackbull. I can do a run in 6 minutes but I cant freakin find one!