PDA

View Full Version : 360: Drunken Sith ???

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 09:15 AM
hey guys,

the real drunken sith here! - had to delete that xbox live account (or suspend it as microsoft says) cuz it was hacked by some jerk - i suspended my credit card information as well so it will be about a week or so before i can open a new xbox live account (waiting for the dang card to arrive via mail) - i can read the posts on live but cannot reply for obvious reasons - if the 'tard that stole my account is still using my account please let me know so i can inform xbox their suspension of an account is poor indeed - i know some of you that i know post in this forum and i just wanted to let yall know i am still alive and kicking (just out of the loop a little with no live) - i should be back soon - hope yall are well and give that punk a rash of crud if he is still online with my account - lol

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:19 AM
Wow...that sucks that your account got hacked. So..was it actually hacked...or did you fall for one of those sites that you put in your account email and password?

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 09:25 AM
yeah, i was stupid! - fell for the stupid scam - lol - luckily all the dummy did was snag my live account coop it and make it his/her own - i made sure to change the credit card information immediately before they could do anything with it though - thankfully

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:28 AM
Well...hopefully nothing bad will happen with your credit information. Do you intend to start a new character for PSU?

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 09:32 AM
yeah, like i said, all was tied into that one debit card that is no longer active - that way i was sure that the butthead that stole my account would not be able to use it in any way (not even for subscription - lol) - as soon as i get my new card i will start up a new profile on live and start up on psu again - actually i just gutted my psu characters anyway - so the jerk ended up with all of maybe a couple hundred grand in meseta of stuff for the day or so he had it - karma will come back around to that person ... i'd just like to be there when it does - lol

VulcansEye
Jun 2, 2008, 09:41 AM
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get everything all worked out.

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:43 AM
I would likely quit psu if I had to start a new character. I'm a Fortetecher with a lot of my Techs at 40, and all the rest in the high 30's (except for Rafoie...that causes a lot of slowdown for other people, so it's likely going to be turned back to a disk) It took a lot of time to get my photon arts that high, and it would take a long time to do it again...even with a photon art rebalance speeding things up. I wouldn't be able to take it...lol!

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 09:47 AM
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get everything all worked out.

hey vulcan,

you mind letting them all know in the xbox live forum that i've posted in here and i should be back soon? - i really would appreciate that bro!

thanks,

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 09:50 AM
I would likely quit psu if I had to start a new character. I'm a Fortetecher with a lot of my Techs at 40, and all the rest in the high 30's (except for Rafoie...that causes a lot of slowdown for other people, so it's likely going to be turned back to a disk) It took a lot of time to get my photon arts that high, and it would take a long time to do it again...even with a photon art rebalance speeding things up. I wouldn't be able to take it...lol!

lol - i did all the techers except guntecher and yeah, had a lot of high 30's and a couple 40 arts - it really did take forever to get them up there but i'm willing to give it another go - gta4 is not giving me the replay value i thought it would so gonna have a lot of free time - lol - might even be a good idea to finally get through the silly offline story mode for some acheivements - haha

VulcansEye
Jun 2, 2008, 09:51 AM
hey vulcan,

you mind letting them all know in the xbox live forum that i've posted in here and i should be back soon? - i really would appreciate that bro!

thanks,

I did that when I saw that you posted this. Some of them (chaos especially) are worried over there...

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:55 AM
lol - i did all the techers except guntecher and yeah, had a lot of high 30's and a couple 40 arts - it really did take forever to get them up there but i'm willing to give it another go - gta4 is not giving me the replay value i thought it would so gonna have a lot of free time - lol - might even be a good idea to finally get through the silly offline story mode for some acheivements - haha

For the longest time people on my friends list made fun of me for playing that game since day one, and never having any gamerscore for it. I finally went out and went through the story mode for the easy 1000. Trust me, it's the easiest 1000 gamerscore you will get unless you play King Kong, or some of the sports games where you can get all 1000 in a single game. LOL!

Good luck with everything, and I hope it all works out well for you. If you have to start over, I can help. I helped a friend of mine get a character from level one to level 110. We did it in less than a month, and without the aid of events boosting exp. Also his photon arts werent bad either once he got there :)

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 09:56 AM
I did that when I saw that you posted this. Some of them (chaos especially) are worried over there...

thanks again bro!

yeah, saw that in there and knew there was no way to reply without a live account so i figured dang near everyone (except for me - lol) already had an account on this site so figured this was the next best way to let them know i'm not gone forever and that i would be back soon

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 10:01 AM
For the longest time people on my friends list made fun of me for playing that game since day one, and never having any gamerscore for it. I finally went out and went through the story mode for the easy 1000. Trust me, it's the easiest 1000 gamerscore you will get unless you play King Kong, or some of the sports games where you can get all 1000 in a single game. LOL!

Good luck with everything, and I hope it all works out well for you. If you have to start over, I can help. I helped a friend of mine get a character from level one to level 110. We did it in less than a month, and without the aid of events boosting exp. Also his photon arts werent bad either once he got there :)

lol - thanks again man! - may take ya up on that - though i have a really strong and solid core of friends on the game already - yeah, the dang photon arts i know are what are gonna take me forever to get back to the levels i had them - haha

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 10:11 AM
lol - thanks again man! - may take ya up on that - though i have a really strong and solid core of friends on the game already - yeah, the dang photon arts i know are what are gonna take me forever to get back to the levels i had them - haha

well...if you decide to take me up on it, do a shop search on reddog. If multiple names show up, my number is 3000767.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:40 AM
Hey, want me to sick my dogs on them. Still have some friends who work billing/hardware side and might be able to get you some info on the lil prick.

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hey, want me to sick my dogs on them. Still have some friends who work billing/hardware side and might be able to get you some info on the lil prick.

shoot! - 'sup e!

ya can if you like - i don't think ms is gonna do anything about it - doubt i'll even get my arcade games back and dlc - i'm getting a huge runaround from them - i fully expected it but frustrating all the same ...

i've been reading in the live forums your back in school - congrats bro! - whatcha studying now?

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 10:48 AM
also e, would you mind telling me if you can tell if my sith account is still active? - ms told me on friday that they suspended it ...

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, knew the influx of those phishers had something to do with his "weird" behavior. Glad most of them have been reported and hopefully taken care of. This wouldn't be the first nor the last time someone comes up with this scam. So everyone take it as a lesson learned.....chaos that goes for you LOL your girl told me ya'll two nearly fell for it as well.

squirrel told me too that he almost did - i got him a message to change passwords quickly enough though for him to not be jacked by the schmuck

same as for a few others - i sent a mail to everyone in my friends list to let them know it was a scam and a potential credit risk threat

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:54 AM
shoot! - 'sup e!

ya can if you like - i don't think ms is gonna do anything about it - doubt i'll even get my arcade games back and dlc - i'm getting a huge runaround from them - i fully expected it but frustrating all the same ...

i've been reading in the live forums your back in school - congrats bro! - whatcha studying now?
Oh well if i let rob or isias in on what happened i'm sure they wouldn't mind looking away while they "refund" points or get the ball rolling on DLC license exchange issues. right now i'm just doing human development, a college algebra class, and reading II.....next semester begins the EMT fun, and lots of loosing sleep.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:56 AM
also e, would you mind telling me if you can tell if my sith account is still active? - ms told me on friday that they suspended it ...It WAS active, both me and mike played with the effected account, and it seems that it actually has a fraud flag on it (which is good), but if you try to create another account with the CC it'll have issues until this shit is cleared up. Hopefully you contacted your bank and put a fraud alert out as well.

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 10:58 AM
Oh well if i let rob or isias in on what happened i'm sure they wouldn't mind looking away while they "refund" points or get the ball rolling on DLC license exchange issues. right now i'm just doing human development, a college algebra class, and reading II.....next semester begins the EMT fun, and lots of loosing sleep.

emt huh? - a buddy of mine did that for a couple of years - not to be a downer bro but he said it was one of the worst experiences he ever had - kinda culminated in actually having to work on a friend as they passed away right in front of him from a car wreck - emotionally very stressfull

as far as the ms thing goes, let me see what they are gonna do first before we get some of your friends involved bro - i certainly appreciate the offer though - you are quite the standup man!

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 11:01 AM
emt huh? - a buddy of mine did that for a couple of years - not to be a downer bro but he said it was one of the worst experiences he ever had - kinda culminated in actually having to work on a friend as they passed away right in front of him from a car wreck - emotionally very stressfull

as far as the ms thing goes, let me see what they are gonna do first before we get some of your friends involved bro - i certainly appreciate the offer though - you are quite the standup man!
Yeah, i know what you mean. Had to deal with things like that working as a HM/DT in the Navy years ago. Working on a wreck that happened just past my current job and clearing the scene of a 3 time fatality just last week (damned poor timing on traffic lights)

No prob with the offer, chaos knows i took care of my friends when i worked for them...his power supply got him up and running in no time LOL, it's nice to get a free $90 product.

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 11:02 AM
It WAS active, both me and mike played with the effected account, and it seems that it actually has a fraud flag on it (which is good), but if you try to create another account with the CC it'll have issues until this shit is cleared up. Hopefully you contacted your bank and put a fraud alert out as well.

certainly did! - they (the bank) cut the card up right in front of me and transferred all funds to a new account which i'll get in the mail probably later on this week - that's why i haven't gotten back on live and signed up a new account as i'm waiting to get the card and activate it - as soon as i do my new gamertag will be this name here: Llord Bacchus - already have it set up on the 360 just now need to link it to live when i get the card - should i delete the effected account off my profile though or wait until all is settled first with ms?

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 11:04 AM
Yeah, i know what you mean. Had to deal with things like that working as a HM/DT in the Navy years ago. Working on a wreck that happened just past my current job and clearing the scene of a 3 time fatality just last week (damned poor timing on traffic lights)

No prob with the offer, chaos knows i took care of my friends when i worked for them...his power supply got him up and running in no time LOL, it's nice to get a free $90 product.

lol - i know what ya mean bro - speaking of which you and your gf never mentioned what stuff you would like from where i work - haha

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 11:06 AM
certainly did! - they (the bank) cut the card up right in front of me and transferred all funds to a new account which i'll get in the mail probably later on this week - that's why i haven't gotten back on live and signed up a new account as i'm waiting to get the card and activate it - as soon as i do my new gamertag will be this name here: Llord Bacchus - already have it set up on the 360 just now need to link it to live when i get the card - should i delete the effected account off my profile though or wait until all is settled first with ms? That one is questionable, you COULD keep it in hopes that MS will work things out but that's doubtful or you could delete it and take it as a lesson learned. Even if they investigate and find that you were hijacked from a fraudulent phishing site they wouldn't really do much for you the paying customer which is bullshit IMO. Usually they'd refund any charges made on your account after said date and flag your account if you ever tried to use it again.

Thankfully you're getting an entirely new card and will be able to set up a new account. Looks like the PA re-balance is just around the corner so it shouldn't take too long to get you back into the game, hell now we actually have a reason to go hunting again

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 11:13 AM
That one is questionable, you COULD keep it in hopes that MS will work things out but that's doubtful or you could delete it and take it as a lesson learned. Even if they investigate and find that you were hijacked from a fraudulent phishing site they wouldn't really do much for you the paying customer which is bullshit IMO. Usually they'd refund any charges made on your account after said date and flag your account if you ever tried to use it again.

Thankfully you're getting an entirely new card and will be able to set up a new account. Looks like the PA re-balance is just around the corner so it shouldn't take too long to get you back into the game, hell now we actually have a reason to go hunting again

i kinda figured that would be what ms would do about it - lesson learned alright! - lol - last time i'll do something that stupid again - ok, well maybe not, but i'm sure i won't fall for that freaking scam again

yeah, got a feeling i'm gonna be doing some hunting here soon - this free time not playing online though should give me the oppurtunity to finally do the offline story mode - lol

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 11:16 AM
There's the 1000 GS boost for you then lol, don't do it all at once or you'll want to drill a hole into your head....it's boring as hell.

Mysterious-G
Jun 2, 2008, 11:25 AM
Get a room (or profile) to talk you two. o.o

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 12:19 PM
bumpy

shadowsniper6
Jun 2, 2008, 03:04 PM
dude man that guy was giving ya a bad name man!!!
i have i can make ya a gt if ya want?

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 03:21 PM
dude man that guy was giving ya a bad name man!!!
i have i can make ya a gt if ya want?

how do ya mean dude?

on the bad name ... ?

and make me a gamertag ... ?

shadowsniper6
Jun 2, 2008, 03:28 PM
how do ya mean dude?

on the bad name ... ?

and make me a gamertag ... ?

i can still make 1 more gt that comes with a free month yeha DRunken SIth keep"saying s/tupid white people"
ill also hook ya up on psu man

lokey013
Jun 2, 2008, 03:30 PM
Wow sorry to hear that man...I get wary sometimes of divulgin info online but yeah.....hope you get everything squared away =P

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 03:43 PM
Wow sorry to hear that man...I get wary sometimes of divulgin info online but yeah.....hope you get everything squared away =P

thanks for the kind words man! - everything's squared away except getting back online - just waiting on the new debit card - the "richard" that jacked my account didn't even try anything with my card so i was able to cancel it in time - whew!

shadowsniper6
Jun 2, 2008, 03:44 PM
thanks for the kind words man! - everything's squared away except getting back online - just waiting on the new debit card - the "richard" that jacked my account didn't even try anything with my card so i was able to cancel it in time - whew!

your lucky man

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 03:53 PM
i know bro - i get to hear fraud stories just about daily and to have been so damn dumb and gotten away pretty much scott free - angels on the shoulders and the like - lol

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 04:03 PM
You've got some angels on your side that's all i know.....now you best check and see if their halos are being held up with horns

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 04:17 PM
You've got some angels on your side that's all i know.....now you best check and see if their halos are being held up with horns

that's not necessary - lol - we all know they are - haha

shadowsniper6
Jun 2, 2008, 04:20 PM
lol thats eh interesting

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
that's not necessary - lol - we all know they are - haha
You know me and Kagai tuck our tails into our shoes...cutting out holes in clothes isn't a good idea.