PDA

View Full Version : PA rebalance?

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:26 AM
I'm curious when we are getting the Photon Art rebalance. Does anyone have a date for when this is going to happen? Also if you have a link pointing to Sega confirming this date, that would be great too...

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cathbar
Jun 2, 2008, 09:27 AM
Actually, no one knows for sure and Sega(C) has said nothing on when they plan to impliment it :(

Vent
Jun 2, 2008, 09:29 AM
There are a lot of threads about this already. Use search next time if you think it's a common question. And to answer it, no, not a date that I believe in.

reddog976
Actually, no one knows for sure and Sega(C) has said nothing on when they plan to impliment it :(

Somehow I saw this answer coming. This usually happens to any type of update I actually care about. :(

Oh well. I guess I'll go hunt more Psycho Wands.

EspioKaos
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=911467&highlight=#911467

June 6 is the planned date. We should get confirmation at some point tomorrow.

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:32 AM
There are a lot of threads about this already. Use search next time if you think it's a common question. And to answer it, no, not a date that I believe in.

As you can tell by my join date and post count...I don't come here often...because of that fact, I don't know what topics are being brought up a lot. I appreciate the advice at any rate though.

reddog976
Jun 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=911467&highlight=#911467

June 6 is the planned date. We should get confirmation at some point tomorrow.

Oh my...looks like a site admin confirmed that one. Nice. Now I need to go buy some energy drinks for the weekend :)

Thanks Kaos!

CeruleanWitch
Jun 2, 2008, 09:53 AM
Knowing Sega, it'll probably come packaged with an emergency rollback.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:42 AM
Oh my...looks like a site admin confirmed that one. Nice. Now I need to go buy some energy drinks for the weekend :)

Thanks Kaos!
Finally time to get back to lvl'ing up the rest of my bullets.

Vent
Jun 2, 2008, 10:48 AM
Just don't get your hopes too high.

Sasamichan
Jun 2, 2008, 02:24 PM

Thanks Kaos!

Its NOT confirmed yet. The confirmation should be up tomorrow.

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 03:55 PM
Just don't get your hopes too high.

My hopes will be EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH :D

And i wont even be here when we get the update..... lol

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 04:04 PM
It's been confirmed that its unconfirmed. Let us not know for knowing which may or may not happen probably.

a-NUB-is
Jun 2, 2008, 05:54 PM
I have hear quite a few different reports on the Pa re-balance. I would greatly appreciate it if the following questions could be answered for me!

They are as follows:
1. When they say "re-balance" does that mean ALL the PA's will level faster? Or, for example, Absolute Dance will level at the same speed Gravity Dance does?
2. Is it worth waiting to level up my PA's hard-core until the rebalance, or will it not make a difference?
3. I have been told ALL Pa's will level 3x faster, is this true? Is there an actual rate of increase? Can someone clear this up for me?
4. Will bullets become easier or did I waste my time previously leveling them?

These are all the questions I can think of at the moment, but I am sure I will have more later on. Lastly, are we FOR SURE getting this in the update on Friday?

Thanks much,
Anubis

Syl
Jun 2, 2008, 05:58 PM
1. It's not exactly comparable, but all strike/tech PA's will level roughly 2 times faster and bullets 3 times faster.

2. It's totally up to you, if it's easy to level, at least try getting it to 11 or 21 for your own convenience.

3. See #1

4. See #1 (yes, much easier)

And as much as I'd love for this PA rebalance to come on Friday, we all know Sega. You can be excited as you want, but just be ready for disappointment. We'll know tomorrow when the JP360 page is updated.

Telina
Jun 2, 2008, 06:00 PM
NOTHING IS FOR SURE :D

Atleast thats what ST is telling us by example....
Though i can't quote him directly, Chillaura said they have tested the rebalance and it has been approved for release on june 6th.

a-NUB-is
Jun 2, 2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the response, I am trying to level Absolute Dance and its really is a beast. I have secluded in Plains Overlord and that really isn't helping too much, but if what you say is right I think I can just wait until Friday :)

-Aurora-
Jun 2, 2008, 06:26 PM
PA Balance is a myth....

Coldbrand
Jun 2, 2008, 06:35 PM
Will this rebalance only be affecting the rate at which PA's level? Or will PA's also be adjusted in terms of ability.

VulcansEye
Jun 2, 2008, 06:44 PM
Will this rebalance only be affecting the rate at which PA's level? Or will PA's also be adjusted in terms of ability.
It will only effect the experience payout while using the PA. It will not alter the PAs themselves.

chaostroop3
Jun 2, 2008, 08:06 PM
i heard that all abilitys get 2.5x boost...then i heard strick get 2x tech get 2.5x and bullets get 3x

Atomic646
Jun 3, 2008, 05:13 AM
Ok will someone please tell me what this "Segac" term everyone seems to know but me means?

F-Gattaca
Jun 3, 2008, 05:18 AM
Ok will someone please tell me what this "Segac" term everyone seems to know but me means?

Take it as a sign that the Error 065 plague and the postponement/cancellation of the MAG extension (depending on whether your glass is half empty or half full) was unforgivable to the player base, or at the very least has made them highly cynical (as if they weren't already).

Someone called SEGA "Segac" to liken them to Kubara items on the PSU official forums, and added that they had "customer service. Supposedly." So now anything about Sega or what actions they take are regarded with the same cynical "probably" or "allegedly" or "or so we've heard" that you see in black market Kubara items.

Atomic646
Jun 3, 2008, 05:24 AM
Ah. Ok So "Sega" The Original and "Segac" The Kubara version mostly meaning "Cheap knock off" or "Useless". Ok Thank you