View Full Version : What is your favorite class

hazerdous
Jun 2, 2008, 10:31 AM
What is your favorite class and why?

stukasa
Jun 2, 2008, 10:55 AM
It's too hard to pick just one so I'll break it down like this:

Techer: Fortetecher. I like all the flashy explosions. :D

Gunner: Fortegunner. Has a good mix of guns that can handle any situation.

Fighter: Acrofighter. I have to admit, I'm addicted to the speed boost. xD

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:57 AM
Fortegunner: More BANG for my buck...and there are too many fighters out there why add to the cluster-eff of them. Besides Gunmaster is looking REALLY sweet, got rid of the rest of my bullet arts that aren't used by them and focusing on my killing speed and SE applications.

The_Gio
Jun 2, 2008, 11:03 AM
If I were to say what I wanted here I would probably start a flame war without trying.Ima just say I love all classes for their own reasons and that only class I hate is FighGunner. And theres where I stop :D

Gunslinger-08
Jun 2, 2008, 11:08 AM
Protranser and Acrofighter. Flexibility and decent variety.

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
lol - there are a lot that are too cool but i will say that for me:

beast fortefighter - damage done in a room is absolutely phenominal !!!

newman fortetecher - again, damage from high-level arts rivals just about what any other class can do

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
If I were to say what I wanted here I would probably start a flame war without trying.Ima just say I love all classes for their own reasons and that only class I hate is FighGunner. And theres where I stop :DI truely hated fighgunners as well ONLY because of the lack of people who play them well. There are too many of them who just want to use doublesabers because they're kewl looking, yet they forget that they have access to other GREAT weapons and PA skills.

amtalx
Jun 2, 2008, 11:19 AM
Fortegunner.

Despite the fact that ST can't decide what to do with us (first, we are powerful; then, ST buffs the other classes; now, we are getting buffed again) gunning will always be my favorite. Fortetecher would be my 2nd. Fighter classes are too 1-dimensional for me, so I try to stay away from them.

Primus30
Jun 2, 2008, 11:24 AM
Fortetecher, and Masterforce soon to come! My only reason is that I've always been a magic user in rpg's.

Danny_Dark
Jun 2, 2008, 11:27 AM
Wartecher, Acrotecher, Guntecher.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jun 2, 2008, 11:29 AM
Acrofighter - I've always been the melee type since I just prefer to slash things up into little pieces, and of these, I like Acrofighter because it uses many of my favorite weapons with a speed boost.

Zorafim
Jun 2, 2008, 11:30 AM
Not that I have much experience with other classes, but I can't seem to divert myself from Fortefighter. Normally, I like the quick, agile melee classes in games, but I can't seem to seperate myself from the versitiliy this class has in terms of melee combat. It can do just about everything to a monster or group of monsters. The only thing I miss is a long ranged weapon and tornado dance.

Kylie
Jun 2, 2008, 01:01 PM
I actually love wartecher because it has a good variety, great weapon selection, and awesome concept; but I choose to play fortefighter right now because I was having a difficult time keeping up with others as WT. My third favorite class is probably acrofighter.

panzer_unit
Jun 2, 2008, 01:06 PM
Protranser, with Fortefighter (Masterfighter eventually) on the sideboard for those times when you can grab the hammer and leave the rest of your tools at home.

I used to like Fortegunner, but lost a lot of interest as PT caught up for Attack Power. Once I've got rifle skills leveled up it might be fun again for that.

VetroDrago
Jun 2, 2008, 01:20 PM
My fav has always been wartecher. My fav moment as wartecher was when they were given S rank twin claws along with A rank swords.

MSAksion
Jun 2, 2008, 01:23 PM
Beast ForteFighter. Anga Jabroken and Gravity Break FTW.

HuGirl Figunner. Versatility is the spice of death wrapped in a cute pink bow.

NewGirl ForteTecher. I am the princess of power - weilding all the elements of the world at my command to do my bidding.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 2, 2008, 01:25 PM
I could've sworn I responded something like this thread before. oh well.
I'll say it again.

Ultimatly the "Force/FOmar". The weapons styles and status are all around and the weapon skills can go equaly higher than other classes for a Force.
You get speedy weapons and other benefits other classes can't have full potential in mastering. some, not all.

The Force has alsways been my favorite. It can use weapons hunters or rangers can't use to a full potential (such as the whips). And at the same time the Force can use A ranks of the other classes weapons. but not all.
We can use rods to a max rank while others can't, and at the same time use their weapons to a almost max Rank. It benifits even though our attack is not as impressive as the other classes.
I've also compared the classes in the weapon rank charts and it seems the Force has more equaled out weapon variety from my point of veiw.

And like I said befor. I'm comfortable with the all around status for a Force. Been playing as one since PSO came out. I know how to use this class to an amazing extent.

On a none statistical note, I was always fond of summonings and magic while slashing on the side. And this character of mine (since PSO) has a personal fictional background to it. like a biography.

So ya. FOmars or Forces. What ever you want to call them.

I love them and thats that. No one is going to tell me otherwise.

RadiantLegend
Jun 2, 2008, 01:50 PM
FORTE - fighter/gunner

Noblewine
Jun 2, 2008, 01:59 PM
Human Fortefighter and Wartecher
Beast Fighgunner
Cast Fortegunner

darkante
Jun 2, 2008, 02:06 PM
Fortegunner and Fortetecher.
Long-rang is my game. :P

Guntecher ainīt to bad either. If not for the sake of leveling rifle bullets lol.
Low power + several shitty rifles + Targets that are not treats = More P.A exp. D:

TheGreyCliche
Jun 2, 2008, 02:29 PM
The acro- classes for sure are my favorite. I love the speed, the one-handed weapon specialization, the ranged and magic mags, and the support technics of acrotecher. They are really perfect for my play style, if acromaster is a combination of these two i'll be euphoric.

Coldbrand
Jun 2, 2008, 02:41 PM
Hunter. I'm a PSO snob.

Kizeragi
Jun 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
Protranser and/or Acrotecher

What I can say? I <3 Support ;3

Hiro_EtBlue
Jun 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
My favorite is and always will be Acrofighter. Too addicted to the speed boost, plus I love my cards.

chaoskila
Jun 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
fortetecher why>? you ask
Zonde
nuff said

Hiroko
Jun 2, 2008, 02:48 PM
Fortetecher...CAST Fortetecher that is...Nothing like a sturdy Loli-bot tossing giant TECH's around the field. hehe^^

BIGGIEstyle
Jun 2, 2008, 02:48 PM
Protranser, because I can do almost anything with a Protranser as I can with my other characters (with the exception of Teching of course)

Nothing like laying into enemies from a far with my bow, then running in and abusing whatever's left with gravity break ^_^

Coldbrand
Jun 2, 2008, 02:51 PM
I really wish CASTs couldn't cast techniques and would retain our former advantages and disadvantages. We don't have souls, how can we cast magic? Also, a creature without any blood being poisoned is ridiculous.

The_Brimada
Jun 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
Protranser, acrofighter, then fighgunner because I like variety and access to traps :o

xEndrance
Jun 2, 2008, 03:03 PM
ForteFighter/FighGunner

It's just who I am.

Akaimizu
Jun 2, 2008, 03:06 PM
I really wish CASTs couldn't cast techniques and would retain our former advantages and disadvantages. We don't have souls, how can we cast magic? Also, a creature without any blood being poisoned is ridiculous.

You bring up a funny point. I've basically given up trying to rationalize it, and just take it for what it is.

You can't burn machinery, but you can certainly give machinery a disease. :) :)
We have something just like that in pretty much real life and almost every other fictional universe........except precisely the opposite. :) :)

Realmz
Jun 2, 2008, 03:12 PM
for poison and virus, think of everything being a sort of bio-mechanical virus, like what they did with the SEED stuff.

Burn is a cast's systems overheating, causeing structural damage.
shock is shock,
Stun is information chugging, and
confusions is uuhm i don't know what confusion is, but i'm sure i'll think of something.

Akaimizu
Jun 2, 2008, 03:19 PM
And burn? I think Casts are the only ones that can burn. Somehow real machines don't burn.

Realmz
Jun 2, 2008, 03:22 PM
i said what burn was

zxeros
Jun 2, 2008, 03:22 PM
WT all the way ^^

Akaimizu
Jun 2, 2008, 03:27 PM
i said what burn was

I meant for the point of the machines. Not the casts, sorry. Since the same structural damage should apply to them.

Crocky
Jun 2, 2008, 04:14 PM
i like protranser alot of good weapons and traps = pure ownage

Alia
Jun 2, 2008, 04:17 PM
Fortefighter for raw melee power, and great defense.

Miyoko
Jun 2, 2008, 04:24 PM

You need to go read the CAST Lore on PSUpedia... :p

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 04:31 PM
I like playing all the classes EXCEPT FF :/

Dragwind
Jun 2, 2008, 04:46 PM
I really love them all, but probably my top favorites are:

Wartecher
Fortegunner
Fortetecher
Fighgunner
Protranser
Fortefighter

Skye-Fox713
Jun 2, 2008, 04:56 PM
Fortegunner - cause I just simply really like guns

Alizarin
Jun 2, 2008, 05:04 PM
Wartecher and Acrofighter are at the top of the list for my favorites at the moment.

Wartecher being the more resilient Techer type with added versatility, and Acrofighter since the way they are set up seem more of the rogue-like fighter, quick attacks and higher-mobility weapon sets.

Packrat
Jun 2, 2008, 05:23 PM
Wartecher for life <3

Elley
Jun 5, 2008, 01:38 AM
Currently Newman Foretecher. Soon to be Mastertecher!

Seira7
Jun 5, 2008, 11:43 AM
Acrofighter - has my favorite weapons (1 handers), cards, and speed. I also like that I dont feel gimped playing it as a human, I love getting as much as I can out of shadoogs. Plus shadoogs are so cool looking~ Frauduke reminds me of one of my favorite PSO mags - Sita.

Fortetecher - I still need to work on mine (waiting for PA rebalance) Love the flashy explosions and such. Mastertecher looks sweet too.

Ive never been big on gunners - not a fan of rifles, lasers, etc...although xbows are quite fun to pewpew. I prefer cards though so I stick with AF. I wish AF got S Rank Cards!

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2008, 01:12 PM
Acrofighter is my favorite, its speed and weapon selection are quite nice.

GeekRuler
Jun 5, 2008, 01:27 PM
Protranser! Why? I've been one for almost a year and a half :D! The S-ranks varying evenly in Range and Melee is too fun :D
All I would ask for is a little more defense or evasion. That won't get me down though :D

RegulusHikari
Jun 5, 2008, 01:35 PM
Fighgunner, because it's fun and elitists hate it. :D

Numbars aren't everything. *hides from Jose*

Jakosifer
Jun 5, 2008, 01:37 PM
FighGunner. Even though I hate Double Sabers with a burning passion.

Iduno
Jun 5, 2008, 01:42 PM
Well Wartecher is pretty fun but fortechers' shiny 31 spells have dragged me away (Masterforce looks cool but isn't out yet)

Next I would pick Fighgunner since I LOVE sweet death (the hearts are so cool) and the handuns and crossbows are pretty handy

The Fortegunner since koltova abuse never gets old and long range = less getting hurt

And last would be fortefighter for the axes and swords (dugrega kicks ass)

hewitt
Jun 5, 2008, 02:36 PM
Wartecher. For one, not many people play it, but they insult it when they don't play it how it should be played. I love the combination of my favorite two weapons:knuckles and magic. :D Fun all around.

dc534
Jun 5, 2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah have always put down FiG until now, I am really loving Double Sabers in adition to the great weapons we already get. I actually love Twin Daggers the most, from back in the day when I was a WT.

I do admit however my favorite class in this game is Protranser. It is the class that I just keep going back to over and over. Shotgun is my favorite gun and Twin Daggers my favorite weapons, I just wish their was a class that combined those two weapons.

GaNksTa
Jun 5, 2008, 06:16 PM
Math, because next year I won't have to take it.

Other than being a smart-ass, I'd have to say ForteFighter; Mostly because of Twin Sabers and Axes.. I have always leaned towards melee classes in games though I have found being a GunTecher enjoyable (Tuma FTW!).

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
I can't decide. I switch a lot between fortefighter and fortegunner on Ema. I'm really strong at both classes and I enjoy the rich variety of weapons at my disposal. I don't really enjoy teching, so that's out. If I had to choose, probably fortefighter. I love huge swords and wish PSU had another sword PA to level, like a 15* one maybe. I also like claws, daggers, and such.

bLOODSAW
Jun 5, 2008, 08:24 PM
It's kinda hard for me to choose. I guess it depends on what mood i'm in. For the most part i will say i seem to like the hybrid classes more (versatility ftw).

Eh... the more i think about it.... Guntecher (Especially when they get 30 attack techs :D)

Rambo!
Jun 5, 2008, 09:33 PM
Fortegunner- love the rifles and the nade launchers

protranser-traps and jabroga lol

figunnner- in my opinion a perfect combination of weapons and skills. Gets some good close combat weapons and pa's while retaining s rank in my opinion the best ranging weapon(the double hand guns) great class and the next one i plan to train

lee-san
Jun 5, 2008, 09:48 PM
Wartecher... boom.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 5, 2008, 09:56 PM
hmm....

I know I chose bad races for the classes but still

My favorites are...

Guntecher-Newman

Acrofighter-Human

oh yes.... much love to the Twin handguns and slicers xD

Ken_Silver
Jun 5, 2008, 10:02 PM
Wartecher.

Reasons:

A) The only class that can use Spears, Knuckles and Bows,
B) The class can Melee well, Tech well and has good ranged weapons (Cards and Bows.)
C) Many people who play the class, don't all play the same. You can have a party of 4 Wartechers and never know it until you ask them.
D) Are invaluable to any party because of their versatility.

Go Wartecher. They're like the Original Blue Ranger: Never gets the credit, but is always saving your butt. :yes:

kazuma56
Jun 5, 2008, 10:08 PM
Fighgunner... it basically fits my "RAmar" style of PSO the most closely, I have access to decent melee weapons as well as range weapons.... only thing missing is buffs.... but i've learned to live without them in PSU.

fayt6
Jun 5, 2008, 10:11 PM
i like fighgunner acrofighter protrancer fortifighter and fortiegunner.... just cuz they my fave classes i cant choose =P

Aorre
Jun 5, 2008, 10:19 PM
I like Fortegunner but I've tried all classes. Guns are just cool to me. ^.^

RebhtheDark
Jun 5, 2008, 10:19 PM
I LOVE all the techer classes, but of all the teching classes I usually dont play Guntecher, they REALLY need to be buffed and have more S-rank weapons. Like s-rank cards, shotguns, and lazers!

Shishi-O
Jun 5, 2008, 10:44 PM
acrofighter

...master classes

Master force is gonna rawkus