PDA

View Full Version : So are we getting any dark element aligned mission soon?

darkante
Jun 2, 2008, 12:47 PM
In some days, i manage to get my light rifle bullet to 17 and its a pain in the ass to level...so are we gonna get one? Otherwise, my bullet will get sad. :(

And if anyone mistakes..i mean "NEW" missions.

amtalx
Jun 2, 2008, 12:49 PM
Mother Brain.

EspioKaos
Jun 2, 2008, 12:56 PM
We should be receiving Seal of the Dark God (http://psupedia.info/Seal_of_the_Dark_God) which is all dark (except for the rare appearance of a Lutus Jigga) very soon.

SabZero
Jun 2, 2008, 12:56 PM
Linear Line, Rykros, HIVE and Electric/Mother Brain

darkante
Jun 2, 2008, 01:13 PM
We should be receiving Seal of the Dark God (http://psupedia.info/Seal_of_the_Dark_God) which is all dark (except for the rare appearance of a Lutus Jigga) very soon.

Yes thank you for the info!

Rust
Jun 2, 2008, 02:03 PM
I know it isn't going to hit the US/EU servers before a while, but isn't there going to be plenty of dark creatures in SEED Express too ?

ashley50
Jun 2, 2008, 02:08 PM
Guardians Colony 4th Floor Missions...;l

EspioKaos
Jun 2, 2008, 02:10 PM
I know it isn't going to hit the US/EU servers before a while, but isn't there going to be plenty of dark creatures in SEED Express too ?
Yeah, the first few blocks will be all dark enemies.

Indica
Jun 2, 2008, 02:13 PM

What do you mean by except for the rare appearance of a Lutus Jigga?

Kanore
Jun 2, 2008, 02:19 PM
What do you mean by except for the rare appearance of a Lutus Jigga?

He means that the Lutus Jigga, a rare spawn, isn't a Dark Monster?

Skyly
Jun 2, 2008, 02:40 PM
Nope.. Light

Coldbrand
Jun 2, 2008, 02:48 PM

Iceburn!

VectormanX
Jun 2, 2008, 02:50 PM

yeah, the first 2 blocks are all dark critters, and the metrolinear block has golmoro, go badiras (lightning) and bal soza.

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 03:14 PM
Horray for new hotspot! No longer shall the overbearing light numb the minds of the masses with it's promises of weird frog-kappa monsters. Soon the dark shall welcome us with it's.... uhhh multitated scorpian thingie and dark salami sounding name monsters?

Indica
Jun 2, 2008, 03:15 PM

LOL, duh was not reading it right. Some reason I though he wont show up till S2 or somthing.

Rust
Jun 2, 2008, 04:14 PM
Soon the dark shall welcome us with it's.... uhhh multitated scorpian thingie and dark salami sounding name monsters?

You forgot the tiny Sonic wannabies. :wacko:

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 04:58 PM
Horray for new hotspot! No longer shall the overbearing light numb the minds of the masses with it's promises of weird frog-kappa monsters. Soon the dark shall welcome us with it's.... uhhh multitated scorpian thingie and dark salami sounding name monsters?
You know it will unfortunately only be a hotspot for a few days/weeks....then off to WB yet again with the rest of the sheep.

gryphonvii
Jun 2, 2008, 05:44 PM
kan yu hunting

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 05:49 PM
You know it will unfortunately only be a hotspot for a few days/weeks....then off to WB yet again with the rest of the sheep.

Maybe maybe not. We won't know for sure till it's in. It will be new at least, so people will go there. It's more or less a dark version of WB and it's a slightly higher meseta/MP/mob level. So it is a bit of an upgrade from WB short of WB getting S2.

With allt he bitching about WB I'd be more inclined to think the sheep will move to the new spot.

GaNksTa
Jun 2, 2008, 07:01 PM

That's the most likely scenario; people don't exactly enjoy getting fat purple blobs smashed against them..

Though I'll try and play it as much as possible seeing as I have been running WB with a 22% Dark Serafi-Senba :)

Schubalts
Jun 2, 2008, 07:08 PM

If the new missions have better rewards than White Beast, everyone will move there.

How long did people stay at the HIVE missions despite them being filled with Megid and Foie?