PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Just bought the game

Circ
Jun 2, 2008, 02:22 PM
Heya

Just bought PSU for £5 and I'm looking forward to playing it online. Questions though:

1. Is there any other way to pay rather than the card that is linked to my 360?

2: Are there alot of people playing the 360 version?

3. How "big" is the game? Is it a major grind or are there lots of areas to go to?

4. Hows the community?

Thanks

Circ
Jun 2, 2008, 02:37 PM
Sorry another question. I heard there is an expansion out that you can download, is this true? If so, is it available for Europe?

It might sound obvious, but you don't need to subscribe to the expansion aswell as PSU right? It's not like PSO version 2 is it?

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
Heya

Just bought PSU for £5 and I'm looking forward to playing it online. Questions though:

1. Is there any other way to pay rather than the card that is linked to my 360?

2: Are there alot of people playing the 360 version?

3. How "big" is the game? Is it a major grind or are there lots of areas to go to?

4. Hows the community?

Thanks

i believe you may be able to submit another credit card account number to pay for the monthly fee -

there is quite an active 360 community - i haven't been there in a week or so but i'm sure it's no less active than it was then - of the 30 universes the first one is almost always full and many times there are many players in two and three

the game is not really that big if you do not get the expansion - with the expansion though there are probably 50 different missions to run on

the community is primarily helpful and friendly - just like with any other online game you will have the occasional bad apple but for the most part everyone is nice

chaoskila
Jun 2, 2008, 02:43 PM
1. nope
2. Yes sir [scammers, good peopple asians, everyone]
3. its huge like you can just fly to lobbies now but its still big
4. xbox community has a pretty bad reputation but if you search you will find kool people.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 2, 2008, 02:44 PM
1. Um, add another credit card number?
2. Around 2000 people play at once. Overall, 83000 people have subscribed since PSU began. How many people currently play I do not know though.
3. Um, it can depend. Nearly everyone spams only one expansion mission, White Beast. Extremely boring, but there are tons of other great missions to do. Just ask someone to do it with them.
4. PC/PS2 players will tell you it's all little kids who scream on the mic. That's a lie. Most people are very friendly but the occasional little kid, scammer, or uber-1337ist will come along.

Yes, there is an expansion. Ambition of Illuminous for 1600 pts at the marketplace.

Llord Bacchus
Jun 2, 2008, 02:45 PM
Sorry another question. I heard there is an expansion out that you can download, is this true? If so, is it available for Europe?

It might sound obvious, but you don't need to subscribe to the expansion aswell as PSU right? It's not like PSO version 2 is it?

not sure about in europe or not but you should be able to go to the xbox live market downloads for the game (phantasy star universe) to see if it is available

it is called "amibition of the illuminus"

your guardian's license will cover the expansion as well as any and all the characters you create under that account

PALRAPPYS
Jun 2, 2008, 02:46 PM
not sure about in europe or not but you should be able to go to the xbox live market downloads for the game (phantasy star universe) to see if it is available

it is called "amibition of the illuminus"

your guardian's license will cover the expansion as well as any and all the characters you create under that account

It's available in Europe.

I have a British friend who loves PSU and can't stop playing it. :D