PDA

View Full Version : Gather ye unto to me, dear children, and I'll tell you a tale

TheOneHero
Jun 2, 2008, 04:06 PM
Here, is the story, of my travel to Transylvania:

In 1431 Anno Domini, I was traveling through France when it was under English Occupation, Joan of Arc had been martyred at the stake and the outcome of the war was still unclear. I stopped fighting in the war, the French had slain one of their saviors and I was ashamed.

Though, more than that, I felt an unnatural feeling coming from the east. I was unsure of where exactly this power came from, so over the next few months I stayed near Poitiers France, (I was even there for the founding of the University of Poitiers.) It wasn't until the latter months of that year, was I able to learn the source of this evil.

It came from a young Prince of Romania, born weeks before I arrived. I watched him in his crib, terrified at the demon I saw. In ragged dark robes, smoke pouring off his ivory colored bones, and a large curving scythe, Death stood by the babe. The creature saw me, and chased me with shrieks that rattled me for weeks. I managed to escape to Alexandria in Egypt, where I spent the next few years dedicated to researching the supernatural and more advanced training.

It was now 1448 Anno Domini; I had assisted clearing the famine and pestilence in China, and on October 31st, burned the remains of John VIII Palaeologus, Byzantine Emperor. He had died that day, a most unusual circumstance for a death. In burning his remains it would not allow his spirit to cause trouble.

I returned to Romania, where this Prince now reigned, no doubt with Death stalking him. I could sense his evil and knew he would be a curse to the world. I assisted Vladislav II of Wallachia of putting himself on the throne.

The young Prince was enraged at me and came to fight against me; I did not kill him, but left I him wounded in more ways than just physically. Over time, this Prince would harden his body far beyond any mere human. When it stormed, he would stand outside in the harsh winds and rains to toughen his skin. Have those he met in exile beat him with branches and stones. He trained with such dedication and power; he would soon be able to hold his own in a battle against myself for some time.

He became ruler again in 1456 for many years. I left the land, traveling once again far to the west to the land soon to be called, 'The New World'.

In 1476, I could no longer take the butchery this Prince unleashed on his people and enemies. I returned to Romania and battled him; he was gravely wounded and retreated into the portal of Death to Hell. There, he made a deal with the devil and become a threat to the world from then on; and a demon, whose evil, would consume all of Europe.

His name, Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes, or, Vlad Draculea, this name would be romanticized and written in history as, Count Dracula, Vampire Lord of Castelvania in the Carpathian Mountains, on the border of Transylvania and Moldavia.

Over the years and through our endless battles, I assisted in the training of a warrior family, chemists, and demon slayers. Most notably of these, Jonathan Harker, Quincy Morris, Van Helsing, and the Belmonts.

TalHex
Jun 2, 2008, 04:12 PM
FOR THE LAST TIME I"M NOT A GODDAMN HOBBIT!

VanHalen
Jun 2, 2008, 04:37 PM
TOH seems to be well traveled. Allow me to train under you! D:

TheOneHero
Jun 3, 2008, 01:15 AM
Indeed Van, I have experienced a great many things in my lifetime.

Also, I am always open to take on new trainees. =D

Nitro Vordex
Jun 3, 2008, 02:12 AM
Then you can give me your weights train me too. :wacko: