PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 whats your biggest spending spree

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 08:34 PM
i just went on a big spree bought a rattlesnake 6^ 35mill cati bullet 25mill cati skill 7 mill serafi-senba B x 3 for 32mill total serafi-senba 32% fire 22mill and to top it off 2 pushans with 7^ 9mill each

chicken105
Jun 2, 2008, 08:43 PM
at the end of mag.... I bought
gona try to condense this
42%+ rucar set 381m
42%+ mugunruk set 150m-160m
30 tesbra boards - 105m
30 tuma boards - 16m
that's alot o_O i have been saving for months. Thank god for the goldania and walna/polymer i bought to resell o_O

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 08:52 PM
42%+ rucar set 381m
30 tesbra boards - 105m
30 tuma boards - 16m
that's alot o_O i have been saving for months. Thank god for the goldania and walna/polymer i bought to resell o_O

All that spending and you just made the 500th kill ranking spot due to Tidus et al being removed. Congrats.

White_Mage
Jun 2, 2008, 09:13 PM
i dont think i have even spent alot of meseta because for some reason i am not getting alot of meseta anymore :(

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 09:16 PM
well i solo alot

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 09:28 PM
not sure....what do you think the going price of the spread needle will be LOL.

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 09:51 PM
FYI the word alot does not exist. An example of the correct usage is: A lot of posters on this forum are terrible at spelling and grammar.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 09:54 PM
often then for all the dam english teachers here

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 2, 2008, 09:56 PM
The highest i ever spent at one time was i think about 25 mill in all on some blackhearts

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 10:00 PM
often then for all the dam english teachers here

The ironic thing is that you did not even spell damn correctly.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 2, 2008, 10:02 PM
ok on a serious note, the most i've spent was 12 mill on my cati/bullet save...i feel sorry for they people just now getting them. I should go out and hunt more of them...i know my cash supply is going to dwindle down pretty fast within the next few months

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 10:07 PM
Really i hadnt noticed

Darsh
Jun 2, 2008, 10:31 PM

Somone's being anal retentive.

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 10:38 PM
I spent 70 mil on a love inferno once :P

and speaking of cati saves, for some reason when i found mine they were 10+ mil.

The next day i decided to sell them and there were 5 that were under 8 mil! 3 of them were like 4 mil!

SO i put it up for 6 mil. next day their 11 mil -_-

a-NUB-is
Jun 2, 2008, 10:38 PM
42%+ rucar set 381m
30 tesbra boards - 105m
30 tuma boards - 16m

How do you manage the money for that? I have been getting really lucky lately and have only managed 53M :O

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 10:54 PM
Somone's being anal retentive.

Not really, I just do not see the point of being insulted by someone that is unable to actually spell the vulgar words properly. That is like having a 10-year-old tell you that you are his bith. He knows what he means and you know what he means, but it just makes the kid look stupid. If someone is going to insult me I just want them to have enough intelligence to do it properly.

Hiero's lesson of the day: Spell check your vulgar words!

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 11:15 PM
ur not worth the n

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 11:18 PM
hey pika btw hows tidus n bertha lol

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 11:19 PM
ur not worth the n

Unfortunately I've already proven that you are not even capable of properly insulting me so I would agree that you should give up with as little effort as possible. Maybe once you finish school you will be better at it and try again. Good luck and hopefully you study hard.

Here is my favorite quote, I think it is approproate in this case. "If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive."

Best Wishes,
Hiero Glyph

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:20 PM
what? idk about tidus, but berthas fine.... me and him are planning on getting on the TA leaderboards again next time around but with slicers majjara and anga jabroga, jsut to bug people that we are on the leaderboards again :)

Indica
Jun 2, 2008, 11:25 PM
Most on a single item is a Gaozoran Rod 0/10 for 55 Million

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:29 PM
i spent 18 mil for mine :D

then i broke it down to 5/5 -_-

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 2, 2008, 11:29 PM
alot of typing for sum 1 who isnt insulted

lol @ pika nice 1

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 11:40 PM
alot of typing for sum 1 who isnt insulted

I have a lot of time right now because the Stanley Cup Finals are in triple overtime. Also, I type 80+ wpm so for me to type a long passage takes me about as much time and mental energy as your short excerpts do for you. It's a good game though, you should watch it. Pittsburgh scored with under 20 seconds left in the 3rd period to send it into overtime and it has been a battle ever since. Feel free to post any replies you want, I have the time to wait for them currently.

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2008, 11:50 PM
Pittsburgh won 4-3 in 3OT so I can't wait any longer. Have a good night and I look forward to reading your concise yet thought-provoking replies in the future.

Atomic646
Jun 3, 2008, 05:08 AM
42%+ rucar set 381m
30 tesbra boards - 105m
30 tuma boards - 16m

Your on 360 right? I have seen a peter griffen with like 7 or 8 agito repca's up for 99999999. Oh and I have spent 20 mill on a Paradi Cataract like 15min after DF was out. LMAO

Coldbrand
Jun 3, 2008, 05:49 AM

Well, Goddam can be a proper spelling.

chaoskila
Jun 3, 2008, 06:09 AM
psycho wand
and 7/7 kazarod
for 60 million the 20 million on my char. spinkles =]]]]]]]]]

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
42%+ rucar set 381m
30 tesbra boards - 105m
30 tuma boards - 16m
been spending chikens money :)
over mag i have brought.........
9/9 rattlesnac max
2x 8/8 psycho wand 62 and 65mill
rikauteri 3/10 7.5 which is now 5/10
4 tesbra boards 12......1 went to 10/10 8)
Now if only someone would be kind enough to sell me 10/10 p wands and snake/snac i will be happy

HELLBOT
Jun 3, 2008, 01:12 PM
FYI the word alot does not exist. An example of the correct usage is: A lot of posters on this forum are terrible at spelling and grammar.

LOL alot is a word you ignorant duche bag you think everyone here has bad grammer? go get a fucking degree in english and come back with it's serial code. (i hate the mother duche bags thats try to tell other people waht to do it's pathetic really)

pikachief
Jun 3, 2008, 01:25 PM
I checked dictionary :D alot isnt a word lol i think your just making yourself look stupid by yelling at him and throwing swears when your wrong >.>

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 3, 2008, 01:41 PM
LOL alot is a word you ignorant duche bag you think everyone here has bad grammer? go get a fucking degree in english and come back with it's serial code. (i hate the mother duche bags thats try to tell other people waht to do it's pathetic really)

Really, so what does it mean? I'll give you a chance to prove yourself and will actually apologize to everyone in this thread if you use it with the proper context in a sentence. Keep in mind that I am referring to the word alot with no spaces. I believe what you mean to use is actually two words: a lot. Notice the all important space that separates them.

I do enjoy when ignorant people, like yourself, get upset at me for pointing out a simple mistake. Now maybe if you learned from your mistakes instead of continually repeating them over and over you could actually become a better person, or at the very least have a grasp of second grade grammar. Instead you choose to take out your stupidity on me by attempting to call me names and make me look like the bad person for trying to help you become a better person.

I guess if your second grade teacher couldn't manage to teach you the proper spelling of a lot then there is honestly no hope for you. Enjoy your stupidity and always know that there are 7-year-olds that can spell better than you.

Well, Goddam can be a proper spelling.

Finally someone that can spell a vulgar word! Also note that goddam is the slang of goddamn. Although it is still technically spelled correctly it is not the proper spelling so avoid using it if possible. Most dictionaries will simply refer you to goddamn as a result, i.e. goddam, god-dam (slang): see goddamn; or simply list goddam as an alternate spelling for the definition of goddamn.

jayster
Jun 3, 2008, 02:02 PM

If you're going to try and correct someone, atleast know what you're talking about....

Even though I don't usually correct grammer, mostly because I'm lazy and don't pay attention to my own. You did spell a simple word such as "its" wrong. You typed, "and come back with it's serial code." Placing an apostrophe between 'it' and 's' means "it is". That means your sentence actually reads "..and come back with it is serial code." Now don't we feel silly, we falsely accused someone of something and made a simple error such as that.

PS: I probably used wrong grammar or spelling in there somewhere :P

chicken105
Jun 3, 2008, 04:00 PM
Your on 360 right? I have seen a peter griffen with like 7 or 8 agito repca's up for 99999999. Oh and I have spent 20 mill on a Paradi Cataract like 15min after DF was out. LMAO

yea im 360 :p I don't put them up anymore =/ I usually like to see what offers I get. seeing that my friend sold his 30% 5/10 lightning repca for 85m doesn't really move me to put my 34% lightning 5/10 in there. =/ im on robo zelda now.

Tsavo
Jun 3, 2008, 04:32 PM
Unfortunately I've already proven that you are not even capable of properly insulting me so I would agree that you should give up with as little effort as possible. Maybe once you finish school you will be better at it and try again. Good luck and hopefully you study hard.

Here is my favorite quote, I think it is approproate in this case. "If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive."

Best Wishes,
Hiero Glyph

I hate to go off topic for something like this but I must know: why does it matter? All you've proven in this exchange is that you have way too much time on your hands and some indcredibly anal tendencies. You actually helped to provoke him with your comment, yet you're the one being insulted? And why waste so much energy on someone who obviously doesn't give two shits about you? I might seem like I'm attacking you, understand that is not my aim. It's just that I see people do this on forums all the time and it fucking baffles me.

On topic: most I spent was 30mill on a HPC and a Mugunruk. I tend to horde my moneys. Well, not really. I'm just really poor.

Kylie
Jun 3, 2008, 04:43 PM
Hm, at Christmas I spent about 57 million - about 37 million on friends and 20 on myself.

MAXrappy
Jun 3, 2008, 04:50 PM
your all rich to me. the most money iv ever had at one time was 30mil and i spent the next hour on shigga desta and a 11* bow

chicken105
Jun 3, 2008, 04:52 PM
Pittsburgh won 4-3 in 3OT so I can't wait any longer. Have a good night and I look forward to reading your concise yet thought-provoking replies in the future.

penguins ftw. :) im from pittsburgh. Insane game last night

Gunslinger-08
Jun 3, 2008, 05:10 PM
Once upon a time I had a 46% ice Okanoh that I synthed. I sold it for 25 mil and bought a Blackbull. I've never spent that much, or even had that much ever since.

hewitt
Jun 3, 2008, 05:31 PM
Once upon a time I had a 46% ice Okanoh that I synthed. I sold it for 25 mil and bought a Blackbull. I've never spent that much, or even had that much ever since.

Just a shame I found a Blackbull board for you THAT night... XD

jayster
Jun 3, 2008, 05:38 PM
i decided to buy a fortefighter pallete for jayster and spent 25 million on 5 different weapons. Then I decided I didn't want to be fortefighter and managed to sell the items for 43 million. Idk how but I did, the price went up overnight it seemed. Other than that, I bought a shigga barec 10/10 for 80m + a shigga baret 3/10. But then I ended up trading it to someone else for the exact same thing because I didn't want it.

Larian
Jun 4, 2008, 04:40 AM
Biggest spend ever was the 15 million I droped on my Dagger of Serafi!

Oops...Xbox...haven't spent anything there on the count of being on PC/PS2...I should learn to read at 4 in the morning! =/

VanHalen
Jun 4, 2008, 04:29 PM
When I got AoI I went on a clothes & weapon shopping spree. Put a pretty big dent in my wallet ;(.

Kizeragi
Jun 4, 2008, 05:33 PM
One of my friends who plays on Xbox spent 99mil in 12 mins. I was shocked lol.

Guru_Pitka_39
Jun 4, 2008, 05:54 PM
Ahh Yesterday About 125mill...

Larian
Jun 4, 2008, 06:16 PM
One of my friends who plays on Xbox spent 99mil in 12 mins. I was shocked lol.

Ahh Yesterday About 125mill...

It must be nice to have that kind of cash laying around on the Xbox servers...I actually think I might be a bit jealous! But then again...I think of some of the player base that people tend to talk about a lot; then I think to myself...yeah, I don't mind being poor! =P

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 4, 2008, 08:14 PM
been spending chikens money :)
over mag i have brought.........
9/9 rattlesnac max
2x 8/8 psycho wand 62 and 65mill
rikauteri 3/10 7.5 which is now 5/10
4 tesbra boards 12......1 went to 10/10 8)
Now if only someone would be kind enough to sell me 10/10 p wands and snake/snac i will be happy

just spent some more 8)
9/9 psycho wand 95 mill
10/10 baret 65 mill

Ariame
Jun 4, 2008, 08:49 PM
hey pika btw hows tidus n bertha lol

Tidus told me that he was quiting PSU for a while cause he's burned out from the event.

Xefi
Jun 4, 2008, 11:15 PM
Bought Agito Repca 5/9 for 92 mil and sold it back for 95 mil.

Bought Agito Repca 6/9 for 93 mil and sold it back for 97 mil.

Basically, i just rent the weapon and play around with it for a little bit and then sold it back, with interest of course. :)

jobber
Jun 5, 2008, 02:26 AM
I spent 8 mil for that S rank SUV the day it came out because I couldn't fight Falz due to booters.

The irony is I did a solo C-Rank run right after that and found one :|

AuroraBlaze
Jun 5, 2008, 01:04 PM
I'd be too scared to post my rares! I don't want to give the hackers out there any ideas!

chicken105
Jun 5, 2008, 01:24 PM
just spent some more 8)
9/9 psycho wand 95 mill
10/10 baret 65 mill

same, spent 15m yesterday grinding... =/ bought a 32% ground agito repca 8/8 today for 95m. Selling my 32% ground 5/10 now :)