PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys running?

a-NUB-is
Jun 2, 2008, 10:59 PM
since we have this dry-spell I have had a hard time finding what to run! I have been doing a lot of TD and have had some insane luck at Plains Overlord (found 2 cati / power in 2 runs) but aside from that, it has been random! I want to hunt for some Double Agitos but Dual Sent. isnt my favorite mission and the one at the falls isnt doing me very well either.

What are you guys looking for/ running?

pikachief
Jun 2, 2008, 11:01 PM
im realy sick so i havent been on in a few days :( but if i was on i'd be spell leveling :D or doing desert Goliath/true darkness.

and im gonna be gone most of the week lol so i'll miss our update D:

Advent-
Jun 2, 2008, 11:07 PM
Sakura Blast S. I've encountered Jigo Booma's two times in a row. Yet that mission still doesn't want to drop a Deva-zashi.

SonicTMP
Jun 2, 2008, 11:12 PM
I was goign crazy on lighting beasts S for a solid / knight but finnaly (47 runs this weekend!) got one eailer today. So now it's de ragnus for a few things or rattlesnake hunting with/for a friend.

IrisForscythe
Jun 2, 2008, 11:13 PM
Sakura Blast S. I've encountered Jigo Booma's two times in a row. Yet that mission still doesn't want to drop a Deva-zashi.

Wouldn't you be better off with a Halp Serafi O.o (Boards were cheep last time i checked)

Me I'm looking for a Cati / Power

Indica
Jun 2, 2008, 11:16 PM
Since MAG ended I found 20 (no joke) Storm Line boards at Sleep Warriors while hunting for Nanopolymer.

Last 2 days Ive been hunting Grove S and S2 for Needle Cannon and Rikau-Senba with no luck. Yesterday I did a few Goliath Solo runs and found a Shigga Baret ^^

Hrith
Jun 2, 2008, 11:17 PM
Sakura Blast S for [B] Gekitsnata, [B] Raikasobra and [B] Deva-zashi.

Nothing but junk, so far (which includes 10* made weapons).

GaNksTa
Jun 2, 2008, 11:18 PM
Caves of Ice; My Kan Yu is Fire and I wanted to level Gravity Break.
True Darkness; I thought it'd be a funny story if I got an Agito Repca on the first run.
White Beast; Wanted to see if I could run through it blindfolded after seeing which map layout it was..
Rescuing Hyuga; Bogga Zubba & Anga Jabroga.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 2, 2008, 11:34 PM
Plains Overlord S2 and Price of Genocide 1 A (Bullet leveling)

Advent-
Jun 2, 2008, 11:37 PM
Wouldn't you be better off with a Halp Serafi O.o (Boards were cheep last time i checked)

Me I'm looking for a Cati / PowerI need a Deva-zashi for Ice element seeing as Halp-Serafi's are only fire.

To SonicTMP: Get a Good party for Egg Thieves S. Not only do you have a change for Solid/Knight, but you also get 40k, and a chance to recieve 12* [B]'s.

-Crokar-
Jun 2, 2008, 11:38 PM
been doing nothing but desert golith which has been real nice in giving 2 orpad / guards 4 rattlesnakes and 2 shigga barets

ThaiSoup
Jun 2, 2008, 11:40 PM
Sleeping Warriors, and True Darkness.

Kryslin
Jun 3, 2008, 12:02 AM
Hmm, getting ready to do some Hirokteri/Rikauteri board hunting on Neudaiz here...

Which means levelling Killer Shot on AMF HQ A / AMF Metrolinear A.

I'll possibly throw in some White Beast S for a chance at a Serafi-senba board.

And I should probably hunt up a sleep resist, too...

I guess this means I'll be doing things all over the place... :)

Powder Keg
Jun 3, 2008, 12:09 AM
Sleeping Warriors for P Wand, Nanopolymers

Tunnel Recapture for Catilium

Sakura blast to level Gi-Techs

Astarin
Jun 3, 2008, 12:19 AM
Advent-, try Rainbow Beast S2. It usually has several Goshin, which can drop [b] Deva-zashi. I've been having better luck finding them there; I ran Sakura Blast S for a looong time trying to get one, and never did.

a-NUB-is
Jun 3, 2008, 01:24 AM
Yeah I waslooking for a kan yu [b] to no avail... made my first ever 60m tho

Skyly
Jun 3, 2008, 01:34 AM
Actually starting my first serious hunt for a P Wand on sleeping warriors..I'm up to 2 not including finishing block 4.

superlak
Jun 3, 2008, 05:42 AM
White Beast for P Wand, Nanopolymers

Tunnel Recapture for Catilium

Sakura blast to level Gi-Techs

i dont mean to correct as i might be wrong but dont you mean sleeping warriors as i did'nt think pwand drop'd on white beast
and as for where have i been same old Sleeping Warriors White Beast and Scared Planet/Lighting Beast

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2008, 06:34 AM
i dont mean to correct as i might be wrong but dont you mean sleeping warriors as i did'nt think pwand drop'd on white beast
and as for where have i been same old Sleeping Warriors White Beast and Scared Planet/Lighting BeastI think it was a typo, White Beast doesn't drop Nanopolymer either, Neudaiz has orta.

Deissa
Jun 3, 2008, 06:38 AM
Desert Goliath S2
Because I just enjoy Magas Maggahna's company
We have tea together

Niloklives
Jun 3, 2008, 06:48 AM
I'm so burnt out from mag I haven't been running much of anything. TD every once in a while...A little mother brain...Egg Thieves and Bruce for MP and a shot at a board...and helping a friend hunt at Grove of Fanatics.

My luck is about at its usual...since mag I've found maybe 6 11* boards...none of which were ones I wanted. I may head back to DG once the PA exp patch comes and work on my bullets while hunting more rattle snakes and barets...or head to Dueal sentinel for pwands and double agitos..

dunno...kinda not ever feeling like doing anything anymore.

...Definately burnt out.

F-Gattaca
Jun 3, 2008, 07:29 AM
Run, you say? Not my style, really. Me and my buddies don't do much mission spamming unless an event's on. Instead, we run missions across the Gurhal system, never doing the same mission twice in a row (unless it's Forest of Illusion, haha). Rares aren't really important as there are a lot of missions which harbor rares that at least one of us could want.

Only a few times in recent days have I been to the White Beast hotspot, mainly to grab a level or two to help keep up with one of my friends (as I tend to be held back a lot of the time due to real life/college/etc.).

DarkShadowX
Jun 3, 2008, 07:41 AM
I've mostly been doing Desert Goliath S2 and Stolen Weapon S2 to try to get a Rattlesnake and Blackbull respectively, maybe even a Baret on Desert. I've also been running Egg Thieves the past few days in hopes of Apocalypsic, no luck there but did get 5 Tyrant Spadacs.

In between that I run just about whatever with friends.

Powder Keg
Jun 3, 2008, 08:01 AM
and as for where have i been same old Sleeping Warriors White Beast and Scared Planet/Lighting Beast

Wow. How did I end up making that misake? Fixed it lol

superlak
Jun 3, 2008, 08:08 AM
Wow. How did I end up making that misake? Fixed it lol

sorry i did'nt mean to be rude
i hope i did not offend you

AC9breaker
Jun 3, 2008, 08:17 AM
Desert Terror.

Skippy
Jun 3, 2008, 09:28 AM
hey me and friend have been running foran waterfalls 4 2 days now we found like 4 double agitos and 3 stormlines lots of other stuff too

Hrith
Jun 3, 2008, 11:07 AM
Desert Goliath S2
We have tea togetherSlow motion tea, should I add.

Deissa
Jun 3, 2008, 11:10 AM
it's totally not slow motion tea now i know the maps to avoid
it's just painful tea
where i get photon charges afterwards

yum

Mikura
Jun 3, 2008, 11:39 AM
My new home as been GoF after MAG ended. Still no luck on a Degahna Cannon or Needle Cannon after a week. I think I'll be doing Forest Infiltration from now on though since it's a shorter run to the boss.

Ezodagrom
Jun 3, 2008, 11:56 AM
I've been running random missions and also the mission "Sitting on Colony 4th floor" S2. XD

DarkShadowX
Jun 3, 2008, 11:59 AM
Well I just got my Blackbull not too long ago, so now I'll mostly be running Desert Goliath S2 for Rattlesnake and Baret. Maybe the occasional White Beast S in hopes of a Serafi-Senba.

jobber
Jun 3, 2008, 12:11 PM
Desert Goliath S2
We have tea together

:( He's cheating on me

After months of rendezvous together.

I was doing DG for months and I would rarely see another party in Uni 1 and 2. Now it's the new hotspot for the "hardcore".

It's no missions for me to do actually. I have some armor boards but I need 120 polymers which ain't dropping fast enough.

I might do a Sleeping Warriors s2 run to see how bad ass a level 40 dark shot eats up everything

panzer_unit
Jun 3, 2008, 12:14 PM
I've got 4 Shinowa Line boards to make so it's been...

Sleeping Warriors to level laser PA's and for Nanopolymer (pile of Boxcutter and Meteor Cannon boards too... found [B] Psycho Wand once but my teammate had it called)
Egg Thieves for moar Nanopolymer (2 [B] Tyrants so far)
Awoken Serpent S to help a friend level (got a [B] Ank Zagza and it came out 50% light)
Electronic Brain for exercise on my 50% light axe and yet more Nanopolymer (found another Stun Resist)

Akaimizu
Jun 3, 2008, 12:17 PM
Hmm. Not a bad idea. I used to use Sleeping Warriors to level laser PAs, but if it's those kind of drops you're looking for, that's not a bad place to stay.

I'm finding Sakura Blast, by far, the best place I've seen (so far) to raise Laser PAs. It's definitely faster than other places I've tried. Monsters come in better packs. (Especially the Boomas). Better laser levelling, though the weapon or board drops aren't quite so nice. You get a whole lot of Par Walna, though. Some decent high-end weaponry, but nothing to write home about.

Ken_Silver
Jun 3, 2008, 05:13 PM
I've been running random missions and also the mission "Sitting on Colony 4th floor" S2. XD

That is pure Geinus.

As for me, I've been running White Beast S *shameful* and De Rol Le's mission S and getting by Kovolta kicked there respectively.

Zael
Jun 3, 2008, 05:26 PM
Anything but White Beast

Advent-
Jun 3, 2008, 06:28 PM
Advent-, try Rainbow Beast S2. It usually has several Goshin, which can drop [b] Deva-zashi. I've been having better luck finding them there; I ran Sakura Blast S for a looong time trying to get one, and never did.Thanks.

To Catilium Hunters: Bruce S with 2-3* luck.

Steps:Get a buddy of yours, get the key, kill the first group of monsters, open the 3 boxes, go through teleporter, kill those 3 Vanda Orgas, break 4 boxes, open locked door, go past the 4 switches, destroy those 2 boxes. Rinse,Repeat,etc.

those 9 boxes usually have Catilium and Mot walna. This method only takes around 4 minutes to do. The Tunnel Recapture method is annoying, If anything, you get more Stelnium then Catilium.

a-NUB-is
Jun 3, 2008, 06:41 PM
I have still yet to find the elusive Kan Yu [b] but the Cati / Power's are nice.

_K1_
Jun 3, 2008, 07:08 PM
Sakura Blast and Sleeping Warriors. Though the other day I did a Parum run of Mad Creatures S2 -> Plains Overlord S2 -> Mad Beasts S2 as an Acrotecher and it was pretty fun. Nothing good dropped, but it had been ages (perhaps a year) since I did those runs. And to think, I used to grind MB S2 like there was no tomorrow.

Noblewine
Jun 3, 2008, 09:34 PM
Rainbow Beast, Desert Terror, abit of White Beast (meseta to Reset lv 96 stage 4 PM T.T)

Kylie
Jun 3, 2008, 09:36 PM
Other than Egg Thieves, just whatever I'm in the mood for (and oh can that be random).

CeruleanWitch
Jun 3, 2008, 10:26 PM
Currently runni-Your subscription has been cancelled.

Xefi
Jun 4, 2008, 12:09 AM
Sleepy Warrior for those Relic Edgy.

Ail
Jun 4, 2008, 06:26 AM
electronic brain S for grand cross, and why not.. a blackheart.. also duel in the ruins S2 for double agito.. anyway.. in both i still find just twin tornado as 11* board...

LaughingMan
Jun 4, 2008, 06:46 AM
System defense. Trying to get more Mot Walna for the two cubo tumas I need to make.