PDA

View Full Version : Question about GLITCH

THE RO BRO
Jun 2, 2008, 11:58 PM
first off, this really did happen.
i created an account in these forums specifically to bring this to people's attention

I was doing white beast mission as a level 10 acrofighter and at the completion of the mission when the menu telling you have many monsters killed, how much money you get, PA fragments, and such came up when it got to where you watch your meter go up towards the next level on your job. my game froze up for about 15 seconds and i didn't think much of it, but then a coule minutes later i noticed i was no longer a level 10 and had actually ranked DOWN to a level 4. it was the -200ish HP that made me notice XD. seeing as how people who weren't able to log in during MAG got a free month nd MAG is coming back, maybe sega should just automatically give me lvl 20 acrofighter >:P heh!

i was just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem, or "glitch" before and if anyone might know wht i can do about it or how to bring this to sega's attention in any way.

thanks

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 3, 2008, 12:12 AM
Sonic Team recently changed the leveling amounts for the acro jobs. If you were under 11, it would retally the mission points gained and figure them into a regular class's leveling amounts.

THE RO BRO
Jun 3, 2008, 12:17 AM
wow.
not much else to say about that lol >.>

Shinko
Jun 3, 2008, 12:19 AM
Sonic Team recently changed the leveling amounts for the acro jobs. If you were under 11, it would retally the mission points gained and figure them into a regular class's leveling amounts.

mmm.... did not kno that..... so if i play with my character shinko (who i rarely play with) my arco stat may go down.....

LTrav2k
Jun 3, 2008, 12:20 AM
Actually, they adjusted the amount of MP needed to level AT and AF to match the other advanced classes. When it calculated the total amount of MP you had for the type, it placed you at your true level (before then, it was on scale with the basic job MP). Everyone else has already gone through it, they just had MAG mission points to help out with.

Heh, beaten to the punch.

Niloklives
Jun 3, 2008, 04:17 AM
I'm pretty sure the acro classes still lvl a bit faster. other advanced classes require 2k MP from 18-19 and from 19-20...but going to from 18-19 and 19-20 on AT only took 1.5k