PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 How many people have you caught so far using MGG?

Legendria
Jun 3, 2008, 12:33 AM
How many people have you caught so far using MGG?

I ran into a HIVE party doing it today lol.....they were all proud that they knew it.

Any word on patching it yet? I'm pretty sure a lot of people know it by now. Maybe Sega is waiting for server-wide abuse before patching it.

NDW
Jun 3, 2008, 01:13 AM
I've seen a lot of people use, especially in the 1UP Cup event and in PA Fragment runs.

Yunfa
Jun 3, 2008, 01:24 AM
By posting this kind of topic, I get the feeling that the OP yearns to learn how to do it, or dispises the players who do use it as an advantage to the game & wants it removed. As stated by himself, this topic is indeed a bad topic. However regarding to SEGA, if they had the power to remove it they would have done it by now. To OP, don't let these things get to you, we have to enjoy the game by not focusing on the faults. :)

Skyly
Jun 3, 2008, 01:28 AM
This might be aganist the TOS???

kua1
Jun 3, 2008, 03:55 AM
what is MGG?

Turb0
Jun 3, 2008, 04:03 AM
Machine gun glitch.

Atomic646
Jun 3, 2008, 04:31 AM
I have "Caught" nobody. If they do it, I would not care. I on the other hand would like to know how to(curious), to see how it differs** from the old one. =/

Kanore
Jun 3, 2008, 05:45 AM
None. Don't care.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 3, 2008, 05:59 AM
I actually have never even seen someone use the new MGG.

chaoskila
Jun 3, 2008, 06:04 AM
i didnt even know it existed =///
wow im really slow >.>
i should stop playing halo =]]]]]

SabZero
Jun 3, 2008, 07:56 AM
Just record their Game Ids and report them. Short and painless (for you, anyway). If they (SEGA) get reports of many players doing it, it will be more an incentive to fix things.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 3, 2008, 10:30 AM
I havent seen anybody do it, but when/if I do, I'm going to send in at LEAST 5 support tickets on both their Gamertag and their in-game ID number. Anyone who has ANY desire to use this glitch is a total failure and does not deserve to play among players who work for their exp and items.

dingo123
Jun 3, 2008, 11:09 AM
there is a machine gun glitch but who cares if people use it, you have to hold x to keep it going and its not as good as the old one

DAMASCUS
Jun 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
How boring is that to just use your machine gun the whole time? I wouldn't even think that it would be effective enough to be worth tricking it out. Unless you're just a punk and spooge on yourself just by being unconventional :roll:

r00tabaga
Jun 3, 2008, 12:39 PM
why is it a glitch??? I am just curious as to why it is "unfair"........do you have unlimited PP or something?!?

Turb0
Jun 3, 2008, 12:57 PM
If it's like the old ones you can shoot multiple machine guns at once, have unlimited pp, and run around like you're not shooting a weapon at all. I wouldn't mind finding out how to do it but I would never use it anymore. The only time I used it after 1up was a previous rattlesnake hunt, but now that I have killer shot 21+ and close to lv40 zagenga, I'm almost running as fast as I was MGGing anyway.

pikachief
Jun 3, 2008, 01:04 PM
there is a machine gun glitch but who cares if people use it, you have to hold x to keep it going and its not as good as the old one

so the fact that its faster and easier to start up makes it not as good cuz u have to hold the X button?

I saw one guy who had locked the party doing it -_- i was like who taught u that!?! >:{

he says "Dude i have no friggin idea, i was drunk when i learned it and i probably wouldnt have done it right if i wasnt drunk!" :S lol

Also i've sent in report forms to sega and they said they're currently working on a fix and they're trying to get a patch for it before it spreads.

Ken_Silver
Jun 3, 2008, 01:28 PM
As a Wartecher, I have no need for Machine guns. But the glitch is wrong if it is giving people an unfair advantage. But if this is the second time a MGG has appeared, then maybe it cannot exist without this glitch?

And I thought twin Machine guns would be nice. Never Mind. :nono:

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 3, 2008, 01:44 PM
Haven't seen anybody do it. I've just been soloing.

xEndrance
Jun 3, 2008, 02:41 PM
Oki all of you who say its an unfair advantage...
Your wrong....
1.) They say it takes the fun out of the game....
Answer: If it takes the fun out of the game why do people do it. Did you notice that when they took the first some people quit, Also its the same with MAG when Sega brought that back we gained lost players but once it was over some left again.
2.) This is no unfair advantge. Just because people do it dosent mean anything they just wanna do somethign different. Out economy is so messed up that even if people do missons and this just decreases there time, Which will end up on lowering the priceso on the items that take forever to get...
All the people who play this game for fun should enjoy this. But to the people who take this gamer serious as a second life. Stop and think. "What are you doing" Its just another game you'll grow out of it, Find something better to do. Its just a glitch. of all means i say abuse it. if you enjoy then this is your fun. This is just like Chiki. They nerfed if because people were crying that its to powerful.... Its just going to end up the same. And reporting people that is a new LOW. Its just a flaw get over it.

Learn to play the game
Enjoy it.
Anyway you can.

Constint white beast? is that really fun?
Add the MGG in it, It becomes fun.

Enjoy stuff you have yet to find out about.

Turb0
Jun 3, 2008, 03:33 PM
Your wrong....
Answer: If it takes the fun out of the game why do people do it. Did you notice that when they took the first some people quit, Also its the same with MAG when Sega brought that back we gained lost players but once it was over some left again.
2.) This is no unfair advantge. Just because people do it dosent mean anything they just wanna do somethign different. Out economy is so messed up that even if people do missons and this just decreases there time, Which will end up on lowering the priceso on the items that take forever to get...
All the people who play this game for fun should enjoy this. But to the people who take this gamer serious as a second life. Stop and think. "What are you doing" Its just another game you'll grow out of it, Find something better to do. Its just a glitch. of all means i say abuse it. if you enjoy then this is your fun. This is just like Chiki. They nerfed if because people were crying that its to powerful.... Its just going to end up the same. And reporting people that is a new LOW. Its just a flaw get over it.

Learn to play the game
Enjoy it.
Anyway you can.

No, Chikki was originally designed to be that strong, machine guns weren't meant to be used this way. Besides, the fact that they've already patched it twice should tell you that they don't want you doing it.

xEndrance
Jun 3, 2008, 03:39 PM
No, Chikki was originally designed to be that strong, machine guns weren't meant to be used this way. Besides, the fact that they've already patched it twice should tell you that they don't want you doing it.

If Chikki was designed to be strong why Nerf it? Because people winned about it.
Machine guns arent strong, Unless the PA is high and the ele is right.
And besides if you say there not strong than why do you care?
Also with the patching, They patched it twice. Then why is there another way of doing it. You would think they would just get rid of the glitch. So there for is has a purpose. Until the day its gone forever, Just get of the fact this wont be the last time you see it.

Turb0
Jun 3, 2008, 03:48 PM
They don't just get rid of it because, oh I don't know, maybe they haven't figured out all the ways of doing it yet? They've stopped people from doing it the same ways twice and also removed people off the TA leaderboard for doing it. Face it: It's not just another innocent way of playing.

xEndrance
Jun 3, 2008, 03:52 PM
Theres nothing to face, They can get rid of it. You need to think if we can figure ways out to do it then so can they. All they have to do is take the time to do it. What 2hours if that... -.- not even that. There just avoiding it.

Complex_Jao
Jun 3, 2008, 05:12 PM
Just record their Game Ids and report them. Short and painless (for you, anyway). If they (SEGA) get reports of many players doing it, it will be more an incentive to fix things.

Sega said "we have never banned anyone for useing the MGG and we don't plan to" so theres no point...any way i don't think people should care so much...if they use it and you dont like it just boot them and Sega will take care of it in time

Mewnie
Jun 3, 2008, 05:29 PM
Your wrong....

Learn to play the game
Enjoy it.
Anyway you can.

/jranger

TakNatali
Jun 3, 2008, 05:35 PM
Your wrong....

Learn to play the game
Enjoy it.
Anyway you can.

[email protected] english? Take the time to make your posts make sense or go back to school plz! =)

Syl
Jun 3, 2008, 05:43 PM
[email protected] english? Take the time to make your posts make sense or go back to school plz! =)

I'm all for better grammar and spelling, but you have to look at your own mistakes before you go making fun of someone for it. Using internet slang/improper sentence conjunctions won't make you look any better. :wacko:

TakNatali
Jun 3, 2008, 06:15 PM
I'm all for better grammar and spelling, but you have to look at your own mistakes before you go making fun of someone for it. Using internet slang/improper sentence conjunctions won't make you look any better. :wacko:

Internet slang makes the world go round! At least you could understand my post because i spelled my words properly!

mvffin
Jun 3, 2008, 10:50 PM

exactly. I'd rather not get carpal tunnel from trying to cheat at psu. : )

Gunslinger-08
Jun 3, 2008, 10:59 PM
^ I disagree, but I don't use it anyways, and if I did have a char that could, I'd simply be too lazy to try and figure it out.

-Crokar-
Jun 3, 2008, 11:37 PM
i dont know, i like it when people figure out a new glitch. it makes people cry like little babies and gives me something to laugh at when im bored.

SabZero
Jun 4, 2008, 07:48 AM
Sega said "we have never banned anyone for useing the MGG and we don't plan to" so theres no point...any way i don't think people should care so much...if they use it and you dont like it just boot them and Sega will take care of it in time

But the point is to bring to their attention how many are using it, and that the community won't have it! Banning would be a sideeffect.

amtalx
Jun 4, 2008, 10:07 AM
Its been a while since I've played PSU, but I don't remember seeing anyone use it. Of course, I always run with my friends or fly solo, and if I caught my friends doing it, I'd have their ass.

xEndrance
Jun 4, 2008, 10:44 AM
lolz u is all incrrectz, my grammer FTW

No, But really. When you said I need to go back to school, Well I posted that during school. That's the reason I can't really correct everything, Using a proxy. Plus having my teachers keep yelling at me. -Sigh- But still ignore the incorrect grammer and just read what I say. I have a point. Disagree with me if you must but really theres no point to be mad about this MGG.

RedRaz0r
Jun 4, 2008, 10:49 AM
Thats right En, you tell em.

show deeez nubz tru gramar is ftw

TakNatali
Jun 4, 2008, 01:32 PM
lolz u is all incrrectz, my grammer FTW

No, But really. When you said I need to go back to school, Well I posted that during school. That's the reason I can't really correct everything, Using a proxy. Plus having my teachers keep yelling at me. -Sigh- But still ignore the incorrect grammer and just read what I say. I have a point. Disagree with me if you must but really theres no point to be mad about this MGG.

I was just messing around with you endy =P

TakNatali
Jun 4, 2008, 01:36 PM
Also, while i don't personally cheat or enjoy it...if it doesn't ruin the game or make a significant balance issue i really couldn't care less if others do. =)

xEndrance
Jun 4, 2008, 01:52 PM
I was just messing around with you endy =P

It's all good =p
Anyways that's what im saying.
The MGG is not an unfair advantage. It's just something fun to do.
Enjoy it =]
<3

Itachi1990
Jun 4, 2008, 03:39 PM
Dam this game is filled with sniches its not like your getting hacked or stuff stolen from you.>.>

amtalx
Jun 4, 2008, 03:52 PM
Dam this game is filled with sniches its not like your getting hacked or stuff stolen from you.>.>

Is that like a cheaters' motto or something? That "victimless crime" angle is bullshit.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 4, 2008, 03:59 PM
Is that like a cheaters' motto or something? That "victimless crime" angle is bullshit.

QFT.

MGG is almost pointless anyways. This game has been made way too easy, people. WITHOUT the glitch, machine guns are still good.

TakNatali
Jun 4, 2008, 04:24 PM
yepyep, try a 10* Muzzlefever on a CAST and lol at the amazing dmg output even with low PA =)

Itachi1990
Jun 4, 2008, 07:40 PM
Is that like a cheaters' motto or something? That "victimless crime" angle is bullshit.I dont even use machine guns im just saying why people would tell sega about something stupid like that id understand if they got something stolen but comeon.

Chaos Reborn
Jun 4, 2008, 09:13 PM
I dont even use machine guns im just saying why people would tell sega about something stupid like that id understand if they got something stolen but comeon.You can't make everyone happy...all we can do is laugh at the ones who cry all the time^^

Tech Romancer
Jun 4, 2008, 09:29 PM
well I guess the positive side is at least PSU is under control and it's not like back in the old days of PSO on xbox where level 1s would come in the room killing every damn thing that even slightly twitched

Leah
Jun 4, 2008, 09:59 PM
the best thing about these threads is the cheaters that chime in with "y do u care" and 20 bizarre justificiations