PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 log in msg post banning

darthplagis
Jun 3, 2008, 06:10 AM
ok hi,

just a quick question.

so i was silly and got my old account banned back when the grinders were being duped.

now for a while my log in msg was that my account was disabled, now i checked it out the other day and it said my license was out of date.

so then does that mean im unbanned?? or are sega just messing with me, just i dont want to waste the money on finding out i was still banned.

so basically anybody that glitched still getting the banned msg?

plz mods delete if this violates any TOS, just i only wanna know if i can get my gear back not promote the sad reality of glitching

PALRAPPYS
Jun 3, 2008, 06:13 AM
Most people who did the grinder glitch got unbanned.

McLaughlin
Jun 3, 2008, 06:17 AM
I have a feeling you'll still be banned. The game probably has a list to follow when checking for errors. The first of which is likely "Have they paid us yet?"

darthplagis
Jun 3, 2008, 07:44 AM
the thing is i tried roughly once a month and it changed about a month ago, im gonna pay off credit card and buy the license if it doesnt work ill have to cancel the payment

McLaughlin
Jun 3, 2008, 12:15 PM
When you get banned, ST sends your info to Microsoft they they know to cancel the sub for you. Apparently, they only just did yours. You'll still be banned upon payment of the License.

If you want to play again that badly, send in a support ticket and talk to a GM, or make a new Gamertag.

jayster
Jun 3, 2008, 12:20 PM
my friend was banned for buying the glitched grinders, he didn't even make them. But he canceled his account and hadnt played since the grinder glitch. About 2 weeks ago he rebought his psu license and was still banned. He sent a ticket in to try and get unbanned but 2 weeks later, and they still haven't responded. It sucks for him because he didn't even glitch the grinders and most the people who did glitch them got unbanned. Apparently there was a grace period where your sins could be forgiven and that period is up.

EvilJohn
Jun 3, 2008, 08:19 PM
alot of ppl got there accounts unbanned you should try it maybe you'res was too.

darthplagis
Jun 5, 2008, 08:31 AM
yeah, i put a ticket in the day it happened (the maintenance after big glitch explosion) and i still havent heard anything other than Microsoft canceling my payment. i updated my ticket every week but to no avail. i have another GT and another account but my banned acc has my cool weapons, grand cross muktengek coni's's 10/10 mag wands.

The_Great_Sebrof56
Jun 5, 2008, 07:32 PM
I thought they permanent banned...