PDA

View Full Version : Pa REBALANCE

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 3, 2008, 02:41 PM
Balance UpdatePhoton Art Experience Update: Experience for all Photon Arts has been increased making it much easier to improve your Skills, Bullets, and TECHNICS. Each category will now level up faster based on the following multipliers:

Skill PA Experience x2
Bullet PA Experience x3
TECHNIC PA Experiencex2

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 3, 2008, 02:42 PM
its official http://phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20080603a

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 3, 2008, 02:44 PM
Any one else happy about this

White_Mage
Jun 3, 2008, 02:45 PM
yay! new story mission!!!!! :)

ashley50
Jun 3, 2008, 02:55 PM
at least combine all in one thread...

Turb0
Jun 3, 2008, 03:40 PM
Triple posting ftw?

xEndrance
Jun 3, 2008, 03:42 PM
Triple posting ftw?

Agreed.
Keep it up!
Lets go for 4?
>.>

fayt6
Jun 3, 2008, 04:18 PM
im happy bout the pa rebalance i for one want to lvl my fucking techs that r just wasting away

Wiz
Jun 3, 2008, 04:46 PM
Any one else happy about this
lol triple post...

Also:
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143740

There's this topic started by...oh wait...

Ken_Silver
Jun 3, 2008, 05:09 PM
true, there is another topic for this. But so that the TC doesn't feel bad:

Yes. I am happy for the PA rebalance. After all, I have Tornado Break and Assault Crush lv 3 and 4 respectively.

shotsfired
Jun 3, 2008, 06:10 PM
i dont know.... just another thing to dumb the game down and make it easy.... I am kind of indifferent.... although i do want to see my spells at 31+...

thunder-ray
Jun 3, 2008, 06:20 PM
i dont know.... just another thing to dumb the game down and make it easy.... I am kind of indifferent.... although i do want to see my spells at 31+...So are you happy about this or not?

Deissa
Jun 3, 2008, 06:34 PM
I'm completely for it, and all the better to see the tears of people who feel it's their right alone to have high level PAs

Noblewine
Jun 3, 2008, 09:20 PM
I'm thrilled about this, It'll make the game less stressful.

Coldbrand
Jun 3, 2008, 09:23 PM
i dont know.... just another thing to dumb the game down and make it easy.... I am kind of indifferent.... although i do want to see my spells at 31+...

How will I brag about my tolerance for mindless repetition that in no way demonstrates any sort of ability!

darkante
Jun 3, 2008, 10:19 PM
Bullet level 3 times faster?!

Rifle will be a much easier bitch to level then. :O

darkante
Jun 3, 2008, 10:23 PM

This game is already dumb and easy lol.
Mostly the only purpose this game has left is the social bit and P.A leveling, which discourage a lot of people because itīs currently too slow and most P.A is only really good after lv21+ so this is a blessing for them and me. =P
Cause i sure want most of my bullets to be high level to really enjoy this game. =)

mvffin
Jun 3, 2008, 10:24 PM
yep. I've been focusing on my lasers and shottys lately, because rifles are too boring. YAY hopefully no rollbackssssssss

Elley
Jun 5, 2008, 01:35 AM
That's awesome news! Avoiding tedious grinding always helps. Now as for needing like 300+ PA frags for my spells.... ^^;

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 5, 2008, 01:58 AM
That's awesome news! Avoiding tedious grinding always helps. Now as for needing like 300+ PA frags for my spells.... ^^;

Just complete all the story missions on A difficulty and attain an S-rank. You will get 10 PA frags for your efforts for each part of a mission you complete. After the latest update there will be 14 missions, each with 2 parts so you can get 280 PA Frags for just completing them. I think you can handle the 20+ remaining with little to no problem.

jobber
Jun 5, 2008, 02:34 AM
Bullets x 3?? O_o

They're really taking the fun out of the game

If I level up all my gun PAs in a week then what's left to do? I already have 5 shot PA capped.

DjDragoon
Jun 5, 2008, 02:35 AM
wow and I almost had absolute dance up to level 21 too. . . well at least leveling my stupid crossbow will be possible now ^_^

darkante
Jun 5, 2008, 02:39 AM
Bullets x 3?? O_o

If I level up all my gun PAs in a week then what's left to do? I already have 5 shot PA capped.

Social bit? Seriously, there are plenty of class combination to try out so i doubt you get bored of that at once. And they also need their grinding. :P

Ogni-XR21
Jun 5, 2008, 02:48 AM
I held off playing other classes since leveling PA's was just too boring. I already wasted too much time leveling my techs, I really had no desire to start playing as ranger before the rebalance.

I'm all for it.

Seority
Jun 5, 2008, 03:53 AM
If this gets delayed, anymore....

God have mercy upon SEGA(c)...

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2008, 06:42 AM
Bullets x 3?? O_o

If I level up all my gun PAs in a week then what's left to do? I already have 5 shot PA capped.Make a second set for an alt.

LuigiMario
Jun 5, 2008, 08:20 AM
Bullets x 3?? O_o

Leveling bullets and techs is boring as fuckn hell.

Para
Jun 5, 2008, 08:32 AM
This gives us a chance to level our PAs and not resort to afk levelling like some people.

jobber
Jun 5, 2008, 09:29 AM
Social bit? Seriously, there are plenty of class combination to try out so i doubt you get bored of that at once. And they also need their grinding. :P

Well I already grinded up to a level 10 Guntecher before MAG. I got my techs from my alt Acrotecher.

Leveling bullets and techs is boring as fuckn hell.

Only if you make it the only thing you do. Stick with one bullet during the mission then level other bullets on the boss.

CeruleanWitch
Jun 5, 2008, 10:05 AM
This gives us a chance to level our PAs and not resort to afk levelling like some people.

You couldn't AFK level for a while now... except for buffs.

Elley
Jun 5, 2008, 11:01 AM
Just complete all the story missions on A difficulty and attain an S-rank. You will get 10 PA frags for your efforts for each part of a mission you complete. After the latest update there will be 14 missions, each with 2 parts so you can get 280 PA Frags for just completing them. I think you can handle the 20+ remaining with little to no problem.

EPIC. Thanks! I did not know this.

xRedd206x
Jun 5, 2008, 11:09 AM
...... I just got on today think it was friday, My twinhands were lvln fast and I'm like, THIS UPDATES ROXS!!!!!!!! but then.... there was no new story mission nor free mission.... I look at the date and I'm like WTF....

Iduno
Jun 5, 2008, 11:16 AM
I'm completely for it, and all the better to see the tears of people who feel it's their right alone to have high level PAs

Actualy its the people who think rewards should come after work instead of handed out at every turn that will be annoyed

android 007.5
Jun 5, 2008, 11:16 AM
I just started on my wt monday and i cant wait for the update

Hrith
Jun 5, 2008, 12:06 PM
Actualy its the people who think rewards should come after work instead of handed out at every turn that will be annoyedWell, some people are clever enough to see video-games as fun, not work.

I guess this does not make sense if you do not know what work is to begin with.

Hey12389
Jun 5, 2008, 12:32 PM
Figures this would be come out after i finally get my Absolute Dance to level 11 ='[

amtalx
Jun 5, 2008, 12:41 PM
I still have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, leveling bullets is a seriously painful investment. On the other, the time spent leveling bullets was the last thing keeping me playing this game. I've effectively quit this game because there is nothing to do. Making PAs easier to level eliminates the very last hill to climb. It just feels like the last straw in ST's campaign to cater to all the players that only have 40 mins a week to play.

stukasa
Jun 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
I'll withhold my opinion until after the update but right now I'm pretty happy for it. I can understand if you only play one character/class, maybe this update isn't such a good thing. However, I have three characters (one techer, one gunner and one fighter) and despite having over 2000 combined hours I only have one level 40 PA (Nosdiga)! Plus, there are some PAs I've neglected until now because they just take too long to level. I don't AFK level and it's a pain to level certain things (like rifles--my rifle PAs are still only level 30 and 28...).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow! :D

Deissa
Jun 5, 2008, 01:23 PM
Actualy its the people who think rewards should come after work instead of handed out at every turn that will be annoyed

So people who care too much about videogames, then.

Don't care what they think either :D

edit: videogamez iz seerius bizness

edit edit: GET PAID TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES CALL 555-GAME NOW
GET PAID NOW ASK ME HOW

Iduno
Jun 5, 2008, 01:28 PM
Well, some people are clever enough to see video-games as fun, not work.

I guess this does not make sense if you do not know what work is to begin with.

If there is no effort put into acheiving something in a game like this whats the point?

Thing NEED to be hard or time consuming to give any sense of acheivement afterwards.

Tell me how often can you feel any sense of achievement doing something easy?

A game that is too easy is just no fun

Also how is it fair that people who put time and effort into lvling their PAs will now find everyone with the same ones since segac has gone all noob friendly

Next they'll make megid heal us when it hits...

darkante
Jun 5, 2008, 02:02 PM
Next they'll make megid heal us when it hits and completes the mission upon hit. And then you are awarded with S rank and you get alot of rares and max meseta...

Fixed it for you. ;)

Tsujikiri
Jun 5, 2008, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iduno
Next they'll make megid heal us when it hits and completes the mission upon hit. And then you are awarded with S rank and you get alot of rares and max meseta...

Fixed it for you. ;)

Thought it already happened?