PDA

View Full Version : Seal of the Dark God C-S (Rykros) falz pics?

EvilJohn
Jun 3, 2008, 03:01 PM
hey does anyone have any pics of what dark falz will look like? and some pics of the level maybe or is it the ruins from M.A.G? hopefully it doesnt look like de rol le skin.

ashley50
Jun 3, 2008, 03:03 PM
Dark Flaz will be THE SAME like the one in MAG

Chibi_psu
Jun 3, 2008, 03:03 PM
its the same fish that we have in the mag lol.Anyway its a good mission and the boss drop nice stuff like rikauteri and bulletdance.And the lobby after the mission is really nice

Kizeragi
Jun 3, 2008, 03:06 PM
Dark Flaz will be THE SAME like the one in MAG

This.

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2008, 03:11 PM
Anyone happen to have a picture of the end lobby?

AerisZeal
Jun 3, 2008, 03:12 PM
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/fish-with-hands1.jpg
This. Fix'd.

RemiusTA
Jun 3, 2008, 03:12 PM
no problems, Program DF was a really cool boss.

He just died too quick. Anyone who complains about his reskin/remodel needs to go kill themselves. Its the awesomest remodel in the game hands down. They even retextured the entire stage.

AerisZeal
Jun 3, 2008, 03:16 PM
I liked him too, but yea the HP cut made him go down so quickly it was almost annoying.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 3, 2008, 03:22 PM
Anyone got the name of the new lobby?
I would at least like to know cus I can't go online.
thnx.

Fiohna
Jun 3, 2008, 03:22 PM
Since he only had about 50% of normal HP for MA:G, the dying too quickly shouldn't be too much of a problem...

I don't understand why we only get up to Maximum Attack G' A and Program DF' A, though. Why not give us S?

DarkShadowX
Jun 3, 2008, 03:26 PM
Anyone got the name of the new lobby?
I would at least like to know cus I can't go online.
thnx.

Well in JP the new lobby is called Falz Memoria, which looks like the grassy area with the monolith just before you fight Falz in PSO.

Dragwind
Jun 3, 2008, 03:28 PM
From what I understand, it seems to be the area with the monument back in PSO ep.1 right before you fight Falz.

I'm very unsure though.

ashley50
Jun 3, 2008, 03:31 PM
End Lobby Looks like this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/PSU/psu20080110_074235_010.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/PSU/psu20080110_073805_002.jpg

NegaTsukasa
Jun 3, 2008, 03:32 PM
Ah. Ok. Thats pretty neat.
It reminds me of the Ryuker Pipe trick just befor the boss deal. After you beat him you can go back with the pipe and the grassy area will be there again for you to walk around in.

In this game it just send sends you there. lol

Golto
Jun 3, 2008, 03:35 PM
Since he only had about 50% of normal HP for MA:G, the dying too quickly shouldn't be too much of a problem...

I don't understand why we only get up to Maximum Attack G' A and Program DF' A, though. Why not give us S?

They will only give C-A so they can have something to update in the future.

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2008, 03:49 PM
That lobby looks nice, dos it have its own music, or does it use the colony theme like the other one did?

Darklighter
Jun 3, 2008, 03:55 PM
That is an awesome lobby. I hope it has the same music as it did in PSO.

EvilJohn
Jun 3, 2008, 08:14 PM
no problems, Program DF was a really cool boss.

He just died too quick. Anyone who complains about his reskin/remodel needs to go kill themselves. Its the awesomest remodel in the game hands down. They even retextured the entire stage.

Lol u must of not played pso his re skin sucks as he looks nothing like real dark falz i want the old one but with new graphics would be nice.

Schubalts
Jun 3, 2008, 08:21 PM
Lol u must of not played pso his re skin sucks as he looks nothing like real dark falz i want the old one but with new graphics would be nice.

None of the Dark Falz versions look exactly alike.

Realmz
Jun 3, 2008, 08:27 PM
None of the Dark Falz versions look exactly alike.

not exactly, but they're all in the same general area, well until the Final Falz, he just was way off.

personally, i don't see what al the hubub is about with all the PSO stuff in PSU, but ole well.

only problem i have with the Falz fight is we already have a de rol le fight, can't we have something different?

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2008, 08:44 PM
http://www.efkm.com/dezoris/ps_nero1.gif

Kinda lame he ended up reskin, but it's not so bad after actually having fought him and seeing he has a number of new tricks to make the battle a bit different from De Rol Le.

Too bad he's still obnoxiously cowardly.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 3, 2008, 09:08 PM
All I gotta say is that I want a challenge, not the same stupid fish again >>;;; cmon we all know that Dark Falz was way more Badass than what PSU has made him into original Dark Falz had 4 forms and the last one was a bitch

Noblewine
Jun 3, 2008, 09:14 PM
I can't wait to see this when it is added friday. I have to work though.... ><;
The PA rebalance will be a nice addition.

ashley50
Jun 3, 2008, 09:21 PM
All I gotta say is that I want a challenge, not the same stupid fish again >>;;; cmon we all know that Dark Falz was way more Badass than what PSU has made him into original Dark Falz had 4 forms and the last one was a bitch
Then why are you playing this?
yeah, I kinda know what you mean but he's already a thing of the past.

The Dark Falz you are looking for isn't here anymore, he's on PSO!

HELLBOT
Jun 3, 2008, 09:25 PM

360 people got S i'm not sure weither your ps2/pc or 360 but i'm sure 360 got S not sure about ps2/pc though if you guys didn't thats totally one sided and absolutley retarded

HELLBOT
Jun 3, 2008, 09:26 PM
Then why are you playing this?
yeah, I kinda know what you mean but he's already a thing of the past.

The Dark Falz you are looking for isn't here anymore, he's on PSO!

yes and they killed PSO

Schubalts
Jun 3, 2008, 09:43 PM
360 people got S i'm not sure weither your ps2/pc or 360 but i'm sure 360 got S not sure about ps2/pc though if you guys didn't thats totally one sided and absolutley retarded

No, the after MAG MAG' missions only go to A.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 3, 2008, 09:48 PM
No I mean I like how they brought back the good stuff but I thought when they said that they brought dark falz back that they were going to make him like they made De Rol Le, you know.... different but the same ^^;

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2008, 10:30 PM
Well, it's freaking DARK FALZ, it deserves to be awesome.

And Falz wasn't just PSO, it's a staple of the entire Phantasy Star series, though its name changed now and again.

pikachief
Jun 3, 2008, 10:46 PM
Dark Falz of PSU is Dark Falz of PSU.

1=1 correct?

rise urbanus
Jun 3, 2008, 10:48 PM
well untill red ring rico pop up in psu we will never have the old falz....:-( but maybe if she do come in psu8-):shy:

Reipard
Jun 3, 2008, 11:22 PM
Blah Blah Reskin is lazy Blah Blah
Blah Blah People excuse it with Dark Falz never having the same form so it's okay that an epic boss was reskinned blah blah

It's the best reskin in the game? This is new! There's nothing about PSU Falz that doesn't look half-assed. The dumb boss doesn't even work right.

goldbrease
Jun 4, 2008, 12:41 AM
i'm hopeing he has a second form. does he have a second form? please tell me he has a second form!!!!!

and if we end up seeing olga flow i hope for the sake of humanity he isn't a third reskin of falkis.

Macras
Jun 4, 2008, 02:30 AM
MAG falz

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/koopani/PSU/MAG/psu20080510_162905_005.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Weeaboolits
Jun 4, 2008, 03:12 AM
He does look cool though, unlike de rol le, which is ugly as shit.

bp_shoruko
Jun 4, 2008, 11:25 AM
While it would be cool to see pso falz... the brain dead populace of this game wouldn't know how to combat him. I could only imagine sega being dicks and throwing in a curve ball... you fail the mission if you kill your own teammate. There'd be mission failures left and right, even with pso vets in the group...
vet:"don't attack him, now, he took my soul. We'll fail if I get killed right now"
typical elitist 13 yr.old:"SHUT UP! I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! I DO HUGE NUMBARS, AND YOU DON'T! THAT MEANS I'M BETTER THAN AND KNOW MORE THAN YOU!!"
*vet gets killed by same 13 yr old.*
elitist:"WHAT?! YOU DIED AND MADE US FAIL?! YOU FUCKIN NOOB!!" *vet gets booted for 13 yr. olds misdoing.
Naah... no old school falz please, I don't want encounter that.

AerisZeal
Jun 4, 2008, 11:30 AM
While it would be cool to see pso falz... the brain dead populace of this game wouldn't know how to combat him. I could only imagine sega being dicks and throwing in a curve ball... you fail the mission if you kill your own teammate. There'd be mission failures left and right, even with pso vets in the group...
vet:"don't attack him, now, he took my soul. We'll fail if I get killed right now"
typical elitist 13 yr.old:"SHUT UP! I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! I DO HUGE NUMBARS, AND YOU DON'T! THAT MEANS I'M BETTER THAN AND KNOW MORE THAN YOU!!"
elitist:"WHAT?! YOU DIED AND MADE US FAIL?! YOU FUCKIN NOOB!!" *vet gets booted for 13 yr. olds misdoing.

:lol: I could totally see that happening on a regular basis. Too funny.

Kinako78
Jun 4, 2008, 11:30 AM

Hey, if that did happen, let Mr. Elitist find out the hard way. He'll keep killing the possessed members or, if he's the possessed, will get killed himself. That would knock him down a peg.

AlphaDragoon
Jun 4, 2008, 11:48 AM

*imagines typical overused Beast FF using Majarra, killing him/herself*

HAHAHA. Make it happen.

Kinako78
Jun 4, 2008, 12:01 PM
*imagines typical overused Beast FF using Majarra, killing him/herself*

HAHAHA. Make it happen.

Not sure why you have a problem with Beast FFs, but that's even better then my idea. XD

shadowsniper6
Jun 4, 2008, 12:11 PM
Well in JP the new lobby is called Falz Memoria, which looks like the grassy area with the monolith just before you fight Falz in PSO.

really!!! SWEET im gonna be there all the time lol

amtalx
Jun 4, 2008, 12:13 PM
End Lobby Looks like this
[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/PSU/psu20080110_074235_010.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/PSU/psu20080110_073805_002.jpg[/spoiler-box]

NO FUCKING WAY.

Can I move my room there? Please?

shadowsniper6
Jun 4, 2008, 12:13 PM
NO FUCKING WAY.

that would be cool lol

Weeaboolits
Jun 4, 2008, 12:15 PM
You know what they should've done, since they made him a pair of reskins (and possibly a unique form), they should have reskinned all the boss types and made it one huge battle, that would epic.

shadowsniper6
Jun 4, 2008, 12:20 PM
You know what they should've done, since they made him a pair of reskins (and possibly a unique form), they should have reskinned all the boss types and made it one huge battle, that would epic.

where we fight them all at once?

Anduril
Jun 4, 2008, 12:21 PM

Yeah. First De Ragan Falz, then De Rol Le Falz, then Maggas Falz, and then Fakis Falz, so he would be an embodiment of all the PSO bosses in some shape or form.

Weeaboolits
Jun 4, 2008, 12:57 PM
where we fight them all at once?One after another.

Gen2000
Jun 4, 2008, 01:59 PM
Heh if they're gonna reskin at least make an interesting battle out of it eh? I wouldn't mind that "Falz Boss Rush" idea.

Chibi_psu
Jun 4, 2008, 01:59 PM
Does this lobby has an exit? or only the door back to rykros?

BTW ronin i miss your old signature :( i loved her

xEndrance
Jun 4, 2008, 02:15 PM
Well they kinda ruined the point of the ending, compared to PSO

goldbrease
Jun 5, 2008, 03:55 AM
wasn't there a quest in pso were you fought all the ep1 bosses one after another?

i think a mission like that would be awesome here.
how would we do the boss boxes thou? you kill the boss then have the boxes lying around then enter a teleporter?
or fight them all warping to the next after its dead then have a dump room after falz were you have have an enormous amount of boss boxes to blow open?

Coldbrand
Jun 5, 2008, 04:12 AM
Towards the Future. The bosses in this game, with highly rare exceptions, mostly suck.

F-Gattaca
Jun 5, 2008, 04:49 AM
Towards the Future. The bosses in this game, with highly rare exceptions, mostly suck.

I think part of that has to do with a general lack of punch, aside from how players' levels outclass many bosses by a long shot.

Right now very few boss attacks have the ability to threaten your average capped joe--Magas Maganna in general, Dulk Fakis Phase 1/Mother Brain's quick jab with their larger arms, or Dulk Fakis Phase 2's Fucking Flechettes/Meteor. (I HATE THOSE FLECHETTES!!$&*@).

Other than that, the bosses just don't do enough damage per hit with the rest of their attacks to be a problem--or they can be avoided if know what you're doing and aren't unlucky.

Cutting back on 'telegraphing' hits and giving them bigger damage boosts--possibly more "percentage of max HP" attacks like Fakis' meteor--would probably change that.

NO FUCKING WAY.

Somebody's wanting to end up like Red Ring Rico.

... Imagining a male CAST as that human-like figure on PSO Dark Falz Phases 1 and 2 is actually kind of disturbing.

Does this lobby has an exit? or only the door back to rykros?

BTW ronin i miss your old signature :( i loved her

I miss flash sigs in general! I admit to poking Miku repeatedly just to see her reaction.

He does look cool though, unlike de rol le, which is ugly as shit.

I dunno, De Rol Le doesn't look that bad. Dark Falz, to me, both looks cool and ugly as shit. That mouth of his ... ewwww. It reminds me of Infectors in Anarchy Online.

I'm personally waiting to see what the second form will look like and what it will do before I judge how they have treated Dark Falz in PSU. (Yes, I'm aware it's a reskin!)

PSU Dark Falz Phase 1 isn't a challenge to fight, I'll grant that. But y'know, neither was PSO Dark Falz Phase 1. All I remember him doing was gliding around on his bloated dragon-hydra-head butt and soaking up the beating players gave him.

goldbrease
Jun 5, 2008, 04:50 AM
i agree some are fairly easy to kill some are just an pain in the rear. the dragon bosses i think are the best in difficulty and battling method however they have a flaw i dislike.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 5, 2008, 05:14 AM
the 360 run will proberly be unplayable due to framerate issues, due to the megid(lag) cannons. We will proberly have to hug the walls and look at the so we dont get that epic slowdown like in the black nest.
Unless sega has sorted the framrate issue out........lol yer right :(