PDA

View Full Version : EU Server (If there is one): How many people still play

xAmrit
Jun 4, 2008, 12:06 PM
Hi, I'm going to go on line with PSU next week and was wondering if people can still only play with people from their continent, like in PSO where I could only play with people from Europe and if so, does anyone know if many people play on the Eu server...

Deissa
Jun 4, 2008, 12:08 PM
European servers are the same as American servers in PSU.

(...and you could play with non-Europeans in PSO...)

Vent
Actually, it's US/EU server and JP server.

TheFonz
EU and America share the same server. If you join you'll be one of five Europeans on PSU, I'm one of them.

Rayokarna
Jun 4, 2008, 12:10 PM
What Cadamar said. There is a few that rep the EU roster around this forum. But we all play with the lovely US lots :3.

Kizeragi
Jun 4, 2008, 04:53 PM
There is a few that rep the EU roster around this forum. But we all play with the lovely US lots :3.

Agrees with this ^^

xAmrit
Jun 4, 2008, 05:24 PM
Sweet, so we will play with the Americans, that is great

I'll be on the game next week for sure, because there will be allot more players...

Ezodagrom
Jun 4, 2008, 05:24 PM
There's quite a few European players on psu :P (I'm one), during the afternoon (GMT) there's usually around 1 star (around 200 players) on PC/PS2 servers.

Oh, btw, if you come online, get the expansion (Ambition of the Illuminus), if you don't have it, you won't be able to do the most recent missions (which almost everyone is doing), there are very few players that don't have the expansion :/
Also, the expansion doesn't need the original version to be installed :P

CAVAOUBIEN
Jun 4, 2008, 05:57 PM
EU and America share the same server. If you join you'll be one of five Europeans on PSU, I'm one of them.

er... I have 5 pages of french players in my contact list, and a few german players... I'm afraid you're slightly undersetimating the number of europeans playing this game.

CAVAOUBIEN
mais... ça va ou bien?

Rayokarna
Jun 4, 2008, 06:00 PM
Lol. Well, if you need any help, seach for Rayokarna in the shop seach and your bound to find me. Im normally around during the GMT time so you don't meet most of the forum dwelleres.

Arryn
Jun 4, 2008, 07:16 PM
Lol. Well, if you need any help, seach for Rayokarna in the shop seach and your bound to find me. Im normally around during the GMT time so you don't meet most of the forum dwelleres.

correction he is on GMT time but don't mean he actually is.
depends on how lazy he is to
if it his voice mail or real : P

and yes come find us will be fun :3

Criss
Jun 4, 2008, 08:02 PM
er... I have 5 pages of french players in my contact list, and a few german players... I'm afraid you're slightly undersetimating the number of europeans playing this game.

CAVAOUBIEN
mais... ça va ou bien?Wow, un autre Montréalais! o.o (Ou une?)

Anyways, there's still a good amount of european people on the servers. I'd say who you meet mostly depends on what time you play the game at. And like Ezodagrom said, be sure to pick up the expansion. There's a ton of content you'd miss if you don't have it. :wacko:

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 4, 2008, 08:07 PM
if your going to play on the 360 there is alot of people from the uk playing and peak time gmt there is 4/5 stars worth of ppl compared to the ps2/pc 1 star. 1 star apparently = 200 ppl

xAmrit
Jun 5, 2008, 03:14 AM
I'm on the 360, I'll try and hook up with some of you when I get my hunters guild

Niloklives
Jun 5, 2008, 03:23 AM
i could have sworn 1 star was 500,but i've never seen uni 2 that low except after an update

Neith
Jun 5, 2008, 06:59 AM
European servers are the same as American servers in PSU.

(...and you could play with non-Europeans in PSO...)

Not strictly true, when PSOGC launched (not sure about DC), there were servers for 50Hz players and 60Hz players. 60Hz got access to the more well-known ships like Antares/Vega, 50Hz had a seperate ship listing. After a while, ST discontinued the 50Hz servers, forcing everyone to move up to 60Hz. The 50Hz servers, while they lasted, I believe were EU-only. I may be wrong on that, but I'm almost positive.

Edit: And 1 star on a Universe is 200 people. A full 5* universe is 1000 people.