PDA

View Full Version : Hard / Hp Restore

Guru_Pitka_39
Jun 4, 2008, 05:51 PM
Where Does This Item Drop?

DarkEliteRico
Jun 4, 2008, 05:54 PM
It doesn't at the moment, it was a 1.up event item for clearing all the creatures at the end of the bonus mission. They're well worth the price because of the rarity.

Guru_Pitka_39
Jun 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
Thx :-)

dc534
Jun 5, 2008, 10:09 AM
Yup, they are especially helpful on longer missions, not as much in shorter missions. I absolutly love it when I am in beast form, or when I have a techer that just cast gi resta.

Overall though it can be a waste of mesetta if you run a lot of hive missions like me, I usually just switch back and forth between a hard stamina and hp restore in those missions, that seems to do the trick.

Iduno
Jun 5, 2008, 11:23 AM
Seems a bit silly how a usefull unit like that was even only really

I think event items should just be pretty weapons and auras, not equipment with normal names, no shiny effects and a genuine ability most players would find usefull.

Criss
Jun 5, 2008, 11:53 AM
I don't think it's really meant to be a one-time event-only item. I imagine it's just because the mission it should drop on (or its rank) hasn't been added yet.

dc534
Jun 5, 2008, 03:25 PM
Maybe then again are Pardi Cataracts going to drop outside this event? Just because their is not enough HP restores around for everyone does not mean they should neccesarly create a mission to drop them. I do expecet them to drop again perhaps in an upcoming event or maybe even in something like a run like you said. I think they should add it to like caves of illusion, sort of how the forest drops that red force unit make it sort of like that but put this unit in its spot. That way it will still be very rare but you still get a chance to get one.

Turb0
Jun 5, 2008, 03:49 PM
Maybe then again are Pardi Cataracts going to drop outside this event?

Yeah, they drop in the mission we're getting tomorrow.