PDA

View Full Version : Sonic's Birthday and Jaggo Sonichi?

AuroraBlaze
Jun 4, 2008, 07:47 PM
I was just curious if anyone knows how this months events are going to work? I havent been playing a full year yet, but I read that Sonic's Birthday is June 23rd in which Jaggo Sonichi shows up. I thought the MAG extension was supposed to start on June 20th? I was just wondering what's going to happen? Which is going to be postponed or are they going to run them both at the same time?

Arryn
Jun 4, 2008, 07:53 PM
if they are both at same time
maybe jaggo sonichi in mag o.O
this could be intresting.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 4, 2008, 09:26 PM
Hmmmm pure speculation but i would think both at once

Complex_Jao
Jun 4, 2008, 09:44 PM
if they are both at same time
maybe jaggo sonichi in mag o.O
this could be intresting.

you cant find jaggos in a MAG run

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 4, 2008, 09:47 PM
you cant find jaggos in a MAG run

Ummm well....If they did do it both.....isnt it possible to change the rappy paska into sonichi jaggo????

Or not they would just show them where jaggos normally spawn

Dragwind
Jun 4, 2008, 10:19 PM
Either they might mod the mission (which I highly doubt, reason being they can't/don't know how SoA-side) or we're going to make a sacrifice of leaving MAG to hunt Jaggos.

landman
Jun 5, 2008, 12:45 AM
Yes, a "great" sacrifice lol

Voison
Jun 5, 2008, 12:49 AM
Id glady leave Mag to hunt for Jaggos...

superlak
Jun 5, 2008, 12:49 AM
I was just curious if anyone knows how this months events are going to work? I havent been playing a full year yet, but I read that Sonic's Birthday is June 23rd in which Jaggo Sonichi shows up. I thought the MAG extension was supposed to start on June 20th? I was just wondering what's going to happen? Which is going to be postponed or are they going to run them both at the same time?

i might be wrong but is'nt sonics bday the 16

Sasamichan
Jun 5, 2008, 12:52 AM
I always thought that mission maps and monster spawns are server side, meaning that ST can change the way the mobs spawn. (ex. how mobs in Desert terror's map was changed/changing rare mobs to holiday rare mobs)

i might be wrong but is'nt sonics bday the 16

Nope, June 23, 1991.

Kizeragi
Jun 5, 2008, 07:29 AM
Id glady leave Mag to hunt for Jaggos...

As would I, I want Bearclaws n_n;

dc534
Jun 5, 2008, 09:56 AM
Well hopefully they will put them in the mag event, if sega was smart they would at least. People already are fed up with sega's lack of giving us stuff so why not just keep people more intrested by giving them what they want.

I dont think we are getting bear claws, they drop some new 9* claws, but who knows maybe they will drop both. I would really love bear claws as well, I guess this means Morbinia is only going to get even more riduculously expensive.

Golto
Jun 5, 2008, 11:46 AM
They dropped the [B] Twin bear claws before at lvl 100+ why wouldn't they drop this time around? That 3rd set of made claws might be the special AOI only drop for them. It would be nice that they used the 1 month delay of extension to change the rare monster to jaggos in MAG but I don't think they care about us that much.

RemiusTA
Jun 5, 2008, 12:03 PM
I hope this doesnt mean the rarity of my Puyoment Aura is about to drop...

AuroraBlaze
Jun 5, 2008, 12:44 PM
I hope this doesnt mean the rarity of my Puyoment Aura is about to drop...

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I'm looking forward to the drops from Jaggo Sonichi. I was just worried that it might conflict with the MAG extension. If they do let our kill count continue so we can try to unlock the Sange reward, no one will be running it because we will all be hunting Jaggos! I was just curious as to how it's all going to play out.

GeekRuler
Jun 5, 2008, 01:37 PM
*crosses fingers for regular Rappy's when extension comes*
I need a Cati / Skill Save! >:3

joefro
Jun 5, 2008, 02:40 PM
*crosses fingers for regular Rappy's when extension comes*
I need a Cati / Skill Save! >:3

I'm with you on that one. I would much rather have a Cati / Skill Save than Jaggo Sonichi drops.

Kinako78
Jun 5, 2008, 02:49 PM
As would I, I want Bearclaws n_n;

And I want my Twin Snowy Claws. :D

AuroraBlaze
Jun 5, 2008, 03:43 PM
And I want my Twin Snowy Claws. :D

Oh me too! Oh uh! Both please! :P

Kinako78
Jun 5, 2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I probably need both, too.

Ken_Silver
Jun 5, 2008, 06:37 PM
I want my Sange. If anyone gets in my way...

I'll make them employees of SEGAC of America.

/sarcasm :D

painXxX
Jun 5, 2008, 07:33 PM
wait when is sonics birthday? is it june 16 or 26? and when does mag come back out?! and also uhh....I cut a tree down in the woods and it still hasent shut up..

The_Great_Sebrof56
Jun 5, 2008, 07:59 PM
I hope we get sonic b-day again. I want my Amy/Knuckles back!!!:jpsmile:

ErtaiClou
Jun 5, 2008, 09:57 PM
I hope they release sonichi and MAG rappys at the same time, less leaderboard competition for those not already on it.

AuroraBlaze
Jun 6, 2008, 11:33 AM
wait when is sonics birthday? is it june 16 or 26? and when does mag come back out?! and also uhh....I cut a tree down in the woods and it still hasent shut up..

Sonics Birthday is June 23rd and I think I read somewhere that the MAG extension starts June 20th, so I was just curious how it's going to work so I can plan accordingly. I appreciate any information.