PDA

View Full Version : Best run for Rattlesnake

DeadlyNinja
Jun 5, 2008, 01:11 AM
please let me know where and how to get there

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 5, 2008, 01:19 AM
I Believe that it only drops at Dessert Goliath. And, although the mish is spelled with two "S", the boss sure ain't cake.

ashley50
Jun 5, 2008, 01:33 AM
Make your way to Galginare lake area on moatoob and The Mission should be there ;l

Shou
Jun 5, 2008, 01:35 AM
Best run for Rattlesnake?

:rant: [exaggerated German accent] VE VILL ASK ZE KVESTIONS!:rant:

jobber
Jun 5, 2008, 02:22 AM
I Believe that it only drops at Dessert Goliath. And, although the mish is spelled with two "S", the boss sure ain't cake.

heh...the first time I solo'd the boss, I went through 14 scape dolls. Now I don't even need to heal :P

His attack pattern is quite easy once you know how to counter what he's doing.

Protip: If he starts to charge with his arms up, run away! By time he slams the ground, you'll be out of the damage area.

It's also a HUGE glitch that i've seen numerous time. He teleports to the edge of the stage and gets stuck. He can still shoot, but he can't move. He'll eventually teleport out of it.........sometimes.

Tekershee
Jun 5, 2008, 03:59 AM
Do you mean you lost 10 then went back for 4 more scapes?

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2008, 06:37 AM
I helped a friend hunt that there once, it dropped on the first run, it was amusing.

Kizeragi
Jun 5, 2008, 07:06 AM

So, so true. Best of luck hunting it btw, it's a real pain to find >_<;

jobber
Jun 5, 2008, 09:31 AM
Do you mean you lost 10 then went back for 4 more scapes?

yeah

After dying, I went back to the lobby to purchase more.

jayster
Jun 5, 2008, 09:54 AM
as long as you have killer shot and preferably yak zagenga. The mission is pretty easy. Even the boss. And you can go multiple ways to get there...

System Defense > Desert Terror > Desert Goliath
Valley of Carnage > Mine Defense > Desert Goliath

yeah

After dying, I went back to the lobby to purchase more.

that means you did it with 4 scapes basically, once you leave and come back, his health and everything resets.

Dirkster111
Jun 5, 2008, 10:06 AM
Do like I did, trade a pwand board for a made Rattlesnake...took that god foresaken mission out of the equation.

TakNatali
Jun 5, 2008, 10:20 AM
Magas is actually quite easy as a GT with a good ground card and a resta wand in your right hand :)

jobber
Jun 5, 2008, 10:26 AM
that means you did it with 4 scapes basically, once you leave and come back, his health and everything resets.

You know...that's what I was afraid of...going back and the boss would be reset....it wasn't the case. I killed him while he still had his bottom on which is the only time I've seen it happen.

The_Gio
Jun 5, 2008, 12:05 PM
You know...that's what I was afraid of...going back and the boss would be reset....it wasn't the case. I killed him while he still had his bottom on which is the only time I've seen it happen.

I dont think it does,I solo desert goliath myself and I used up all my scapes and its torso was gone.So when I ran out of scapes,I had to go back to the lobby. When I went back for a rematch,his torso was back but he died in a couple of shots with his torso on. I think they just reset him to half health or something.