PDA

View Full Version : Approaching THE 6TH MONTH!

Pharaoh007
Jun 5, 2008, 02:04 PM
I've had this problem for more than 5 months now!!!

'Date Created: 02/03/2008 09:57 PM
description = NOT REPORTING ABUSIVE BEHAVORE BUT A TECHNOLOGICAL PROBLEM. I got an ultimate PA. I Clicked learn PA and it said "photon art learned", but the disk was still in my invetory. So I moved lobbies and I tried again and this time the disk disappeared. So I went to link the PA to my weapon, but no PA's showed up under that weapon. However my friend looked at my PA's and said that he saw it. I'm positive my PA invetory was not maxed. So I logged out and logged back in. I checked my invetory and it said 0/60 items. I looked at my PA's and it said 0/36. my friend looked at my Equipment and PA's and said they were all there from what he could see. So I asked for help and tested some ideas. I bought a new disk and that did not help. I re-downloaded expansion and that did not work. I called xbox help line and they did not help me. I re-connected my wireless router and that did not work. So now I have run out of options. What do I do?'

So, I sent that in an email and the reply is below!

' Customer (pj pk) 02/04/2008 03:43 PM
> My partner account ID numbers is 30051085 and the problem is on Pharaoh.
>
And will they be able to prevent my items and PA's that I had in my
invetory from being deleted?
Response (Jake) 02/04/2008 01:20 PM
Hello,

It sounds like your character data may have been corrupted. Please update this report with your partner account id number. We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time. If the problem clears up please let us know.

-Jake
SEGA Support "

So, now it been 5 months! I have send other emails as reminder and during maximum attack G I told 2 different GM's exactly what happened and they replied. So I left for a week and a half on vacation and while I was gone my friend talked to a GM and said that the GM said that I needed to re-submit the problem on the new Sega Support system. So I created an account and there is no topic under which to report my probelm.....can someone help me?

CeruleanWitch
Jun 5, 2008, 02:28 PM
We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time.

Oh Sega of America, you never fail to amuse me.

JAFO22000
Jun 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
It's only been four months.

And, what is your problem? You "learned" an Ultimate PA but it doesn't show up? Does this happen with EVERY PA you attempt to learn, or was this an isolated incident? Have other problems occured since then? Have you repurchased the PA in an attempt to recreate the error?

Kanore
Jun 5, 2008, 02:34 PM
We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time.

This just lends more proof to how bad support is and shows how much SoJ cares about the western releases.

I'm honestly sorry for you, man.

Pharaoh007
Jun 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
It's only been four months.

And, what is your problem? You "learned" an Ultimate PA but it doesn't show up? Does this happen with EVERY PA you attempt to learn, or was this an isolated incident? Have other problems occured since then? Have you repurchased the PA in an attempt to recreate the error?

Wow ya it was four since I sent the message but five since I've had the problem. Otherwise ya I miss counted.
No. One time when I learned the ultimate PA it messed up the whole character so that all items and photon arts have disapeared from my invetory but other people can still see them. I can't use any items or take any items out. And also I found out that my classes are jacked up. my hunter class has basically every weapon S class and my fighgunner class has 2 weapons both C ranks.

RemiusTA
Jun 5, 2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah, Sonic Team Japan could give a fuck about this side.

landman
Jun 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
Wow, can you change to this hunter class? can you take new items? never mind, it will be better you don't touch nothing xD

Did someone think SoA had anithing to do with PSU programming?...

Kanore
Jun 5, 2008, 02:59 PM
Wow, can you change to this hunter class? can you take new items? never mind, it will be better you don't touch nothing xD

Did someone think SoA had anithing to do with PSU programming?...

Programming =/= online support

While it may be a programming problem, it really took them this long to reply, and even longer to get back to him?

redroses
Jun 5, 2008, 03:03 PM
Wow ya it was four since I sent the message but five since I've had the problem. Otherwise ya I miss counted.
No. One time when I learned the ultimate PA it messed up the whole character so that all items and photon arts have disapeared from my invetory but other people can still see them. I can't use any items or take any items out. And also I found out that my classes are jacked up. my hunter class has basically every weapon S class and my fighgunner class has 2 weapons both C ranks.

This sounds a little familiar to what happend that time with the new realeased PM foods (the Grolls) which screwed everything about your chara. And after that we got a rollback right?

Anyway, didn't the same things happen with that PM food glitch?

Nirvash7
Jun 5, 2008, 03:14 PM
This further proves my theory that Sega of America is ran by a bunch of fucking beaners who don't know what the hell they're doing.

Dragwind
Jun 5, 2008, 03:48 PM
That sounds really odd, never heard of any glitch like this. If its true, its pretty goddam ridiculous that they haven't done anything yet, but then again, this is segac.

If I were you, I'd keep on their ass every week about this. Just don't stop bothering them about it, its your money.

JAFO22000
Jun 5, 2008, 03:51 PM
This further proves my theory that Sega of America is ran by a bunch of fucking beaners who don't know what the hell they're doing.

Nice...

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 5, 2008, 04:00 PM
more like hicks and red necks

Nirvash7
Jun 5, 2008, 04:08 PM
No, if it was ran by rednecks, there would be a bunch of beer posters everywhere and a ton of very bad spelling errors. I think it's a bunch of beaners because how many mexican game designers are out there? Sega is in California, which there are more beaners than there are rednecks out there and it's pretty close to the boarder. How do you explain the horribly long response times to problems like this one? This game doesn't have a huge community and I don't think there are hundreds of complaints filed every day.

Coldbrand
Jun 5, 2008, 04:37 PM
Ah, so the problem is one of race. Ok Eichman, we'll chalk it up to those "dern Mexicanos."

Aumi
Jun 5, 2008, 04:44 PM
For sending a ticket on SEGAs new support site, make a SEGA PASS on sega.com and click the 'Submit a ticket'-button in the support section. Select the department matching your issue and you're good to go.

Pharaoh007
Jun 5, 2008, 05:13 PM
For sending a ticket on SEGAs new support site, make a SEGA PASS on sega.com and click the 'Submit a ticket'-button in the support section. Select the department matching your issue and you're good to go.

Ok I sent a ticket.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jun 5, 2008, 06:19 PM
Wow, can you take a pic of this massively awesome sounding Hunter class? Did the stats get a major boost in any of them, too, like 5000 ATP or something?

Pharaoh007
Jun 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
Wow, can you take a pic of this massively awesome sounding Hunter class? Did the stats get a major boost in any of them, too, like 5000 ATP or something?

I would unfortunatley I don't know how. It's not that amazing but its way better than any normal class. same with the classes ranger and force.

Rambo!
Jun 5, 2008, 10:09 PM
you might want to hope they don't fix it cause they may just delete and recreate your character in any case i must still respond with

Sega = Epic fail

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jun 5, 2008, 10:18 PM

That's just uncalled for... :/

Pharaoh007
Jun 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
you might want to hope they don't fix it cause they may just delete and recreate your character in any case i must still respond with

Sega = Epic fail

If they do delete my character without atleast giving me replacements including photon arts then I will most likley just quit the game.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jun 5, 2008, 10:29 PM
If they do delete my character without atleast giving me replacements including photon arts then I will most likley just quit the game.

I really don't see the point in quitting for that specific reason.
This game just gets easier and easier it seems. Unless you got some sort of spectacular item of course.

Axicore
Jun 5, 2008, 10:30 PM

Hey, don't lump those losers in with me!!!

Pharaoh007
Jun 5, 2008, 11:04 PM
I really don't see the point in quitting for that specific reason.
This game just gets easier and easier it seems. Unless you got some sort of spectacular item of course.

Well mainly my photon arts. Thats what I spent the majority of my time on and I basically maxed them out (at the time they were maxed), except for the one I had got when it happened of course.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 5, 2008, 11:13 PM
well lucky for you PA reform is happening tomorrow xD soooo yaa..... just make a new guy if it really messes with you and start from scratch :P never hurt anyone to begin anew

Pharaoh007
Jun 6, 2008, 01:50 AM
well lucky for you PA reform is happening tomorrow xD soooo yaa..... just make a new guy if it really messes with you and start from scratch :P never hurt anyone to begin anew

The PA rebalance is not goin to make leveling all the PA's I had that easy. Plus I shouldn't be having to do them all again just because sega screws up.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 6, 2008, 02:19 AM
Why does this sound like the PM fighgroll glitch...before the rollback and fix?

Looking again it appears you put that request in at around the same time this glitch happened. Looks like you somehow managed to get hit after the rollback.

Pharaoh007
Jun 6, 2008, 09:50 AM
Why does this sound like the PM fighgroll glitch...before the rollback and fix?

Looking again it appears you put that request in at around the same time this glitch happened. Looks like you somehow managed to get hit after the rollback.

I believe my problem was some time before the PM foods came out, and even if it wasn't, mine had nothing to do PM food. I don't think I ever even used one PM food.