PDA

View Full Version : PSU Music CD

Cranberry
Jun 5, 2008, 05:11 PM
You know the music that plays in "The White Beast?" Is that song one of the PSU CD's we can get for our room? If so which CD is it? Thanks.

Coldbrand
Jun 5, 2008, 06:03 PM
You really want to be exposed to White Beast any more than minimally necessary in your day?

Cranberry
Jun 5, 2008, 06:05 PM
I do not understand what you mean.

Ryna
Jun 5, 2008, 06:08 PM
I do not understand what you mean.

The poster was referring to the fact you'll be hearing the song a lot if you spam White Beast all day.

As for the disc, are you referring to the boss battle? If so, I think it is PSU Disc 76:
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/17/3072/psu_disc_76/

(click on the Media tab to hear a brief sample)

I don't think it has been released here yet.

Cranberry
Jun 5, 2008, 06:11 PM
I've played White Beast one time since I gained online access to PSU. But actually it's the regular stage music I'm looking for, not the boss.

Astarin
Jun 5, 2008, 06:21 PM
On the PSU soundtrack, the song title is "Hakura Temple". Disc 2, song 10. It's the same music that plays in the old Temple areas, including the mission "Grove of Fanatics". I don't think there's a music (room) disc for it yet.

Cranberry
Jun 5, 2008, 06:22 PM
Thank you.

_K1_
Jun 5, 2008, 08:39 PM
Just FYI, he is referring to the "For Brighter Day" OST -- there have been several soundtrack discs, but that is the only one with that track (or more than one disc, for that matter).

Only the PSU mini OST was released outside Japan, so you will have to import.

Sekani
Jun 5, 2008, 10:46 PM
The game data has that song (Hakura Temple) listed as PSU Disc 47, which is currently unreleased.

RemiusTA
Jun 5, 2008, 10:47 PM
the Alterzoghog theme is effing awesome, but i dont believe i have EVER heard it complete a loop before. By the time it gets to the climax its dead already.