PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get PA Frags? Story missions?

Elley
Jun 5, 2008, 08:22 PM
I hear that story missions on A rank give you 10 PA frags for a S-Rank. How hard are S ranks to achieve in story missions? Do you have to complete them in a certain time? I'd really rather not do it if it's frustrating and annoying to get S. I tend to get angry at games easily if I have to keep repeating things over and over again due to failure ^^;

Also, I'm only level 60 at the moment. Should I get more levels before doing A rank story runs?

Schubalts
Jun 5, 2008, 08:40 PM
There is a time limit for getting S rank. Some missions also have a kill count. And yes, you need more levels before you can reliably get S ranks on the A missions.

GaNksTa
Jun 5, 2008, 08:41 PM
Story missions/ Seabed or Mad Creatures S2

Astarin
Jun 5, 2008, 08:42 PM
Most of them aren't frustrating to run, at higher levels. You'll probably want to level up some more, if you want to be able to complete them with ease. But you could easily redo some of them now, if you need frags immediately. (All of Episode 2, Chapter One, for example, is easy)

kua1
Jun 5, 2008, 08:49 PM
what lvl can you get an S rank as a fortfighter on the easiest story missions? i really need dus majara lol.

Toguro
Jun 5, 2008, 09:17 PM
Tbh I did all my PA farming during regular missions, I never messed with the story missions. I will say this, if you are willing to wait another 2 weeks MAG will start back up. I gold weapon badge from MAG can get you 3 PA frags.

Orin654
Jun 5, 2008, 09:41 PM
Egg thieves if you can S it on S

Schubalts
Jun 5, 2008, 10:20 PM
Egg thieves if you can S it on S

Level 60.

haruna
Jun 5, 2008, 11:35 PM
You should be able to run Mad Creatures S2....That's always been the fastest way to frags as far as I've known.