PDA

View Full Version : Sega"c"

Nitro Vordex
Jun 5, 2008, 10:00 PM
I dun get it. ._.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 5, 2008, 10:09 PM
It's based on a weapon manufacurer in PSU. Kubara. They usually make copies of weapons that other companies make, and add a "c" or "ic" to the end to make it their own. In their descreption they have the same as the real counterpart, except with something added to the end. usually something like "Maybe", "Possibly", "Or so we've heard". And since Sega has been delaying things when they say they'll happen, people have been calling it Segac. It's really kinda stupid when you think about it. Whoever made that put WAY too much thought into it.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 5, 2008, 10:13 PM
I'd like a Varistac. :wacko:

And yeah, that's really stupid. :disapprove:

Chuck_Norris
Jun 5, 2008, 10:17 PM
I'd like a Varistac. :wacko:

Can't. Varista is already Kubara. :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2008, 01:07 AM
Fudge. :disapprove:

Sord
Jun 6, 2008, 02:20 AM
It's based on a weapon manufacurer in PSU. Kubara. They usually make copies of weapons that other companies make, and add a "c" or "ic" to the end to make it their own. In their descreption they have the same as the real counterpart, except with something added to the end. usually something like "Maybe", "Possibly", "Or so we've heard". And since Sega has been delaying things when they say they'll happen, people have been calling it Segac. It's really kinda stupid when you think about it. Whoever made that put WAY too much thought into it.

you really don't have to think that in depth to think of it. Kubara (generally) sucks, sega generally sucks.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2008, 02:40 AM
you really don't have to think that in depth to think of it. Kubara (generally) sucks, sega generally sucks.

But that doesn't work. Some Kubara weapons can be the best weapons in the game. And we all know Sega is NEVER the best at ANYTHING.

Sord
Jun 6, 2008, 02:45 AM
But that doesn't work. Some Kubara weapons can be the best weapons in the game. And we all know Sega is NEVER the best at ANYTHING.
I haven't played that many MMOs, but as far as I know, they have the best player shop setup in terms of locating what you want.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2008, 03:13 AM
I haven't played that many MMOs, but as far as I know, they have the best player shop setup in terms of locating what you want.

That's more of a matter of opinion. Some people like the room shop search in PSU, others would prefer the auction house in WoW.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2008, 03:16 AM
But nobody cares about WoW anyways. :wacko:

Sord
Jun 6, 2008, 03:54 AM
That's more of a matter of opinion. Some people like the room shop search in PSU, others would prefer the auction house in WoW.

here's where the "as far as I know" bit comes in, because I've never messed with WoW's shop system, or many other MMO's shop systems. Just out of the ones I have, PSU is the top.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2008, 04:01 AM
But nobody cares about WoW anyways. :wacko:

9 MILLION people beg to differ. :wacko:

here's where the "as far as I know" bit comes in, because I've never messed with WoW's shop system, or many other MMO's shop systems. Just out of the ones I have, PSU is the top.

Exactly. No one can really state what is "best" unless they have played every MMO ever made that allows item trading. And even then, it'd still be a matter of opinion.

In other news: We got a new Smilie! ":rolleyes:"
o-o

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2008, 04:32 AM
Fine. people who matter.

BTW, Tact matters, so he's excluded.

TalHex
Jun 6, 2008, 07:19 AM
and then there is the DOMO shop style, so many shops piled on top of each other that finding something is easy (seriously, they are literally less then a meter apart at times