PDA

View Full Version : Hours away from PA rebalance :)

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 5, 2008, 10:10 PM
so with a few hours of waiting for the rebalance whats the first skill youll max out me personally ill max out my rifles starting with frozen shot

Ken_Silver
Jun 5, 2008, 10:12 PM
I get my assault crush out of the single digits finally.

Then i want to max out my Rising Strike. To use with my Sange!!!

I want that Sange more than I want $1,000. Maybe.

fayt6
Jun 5, 2008, 10:13 PM
im going with maxing ad cuz im lazy as fuck then the easy things to lvl ...an then >>
<< im going techer

Stryker Diaz
Jun 5, 2008, 10:15 PM
Maxin out Dagger PA frag tech first

Then maxin out my Slicer PA xD

THEN ITS ON TO BUFFS and BULLETS!

PA's for my AF

Buffs and Bullets for my GT

Aorre
Jun 5, 2008, 10:16 PM
I'm going to level Killer Shot and then cap Frozen Shot.

Magus_84
Jun 5, 2008, 10:23 PM
Dark Shot to 31

Burning Shot to 31

Rising Shot to 31

Grav Shot to 31

All shotguns other than Riga, Diga and the frag PAs to 31

Yak Riga to 21

Megid, Noszonde, Nosdiga, Foie to 20

Dark Fury to 40

Shishi-O
Jun 5, 2008, 10:39 PM
slap myself silly for lvling this crap already...

Thanks sega

mvffin
Jun 5, 2008, 10:42 PM
Lasers, Shotties, Rifles, Twins. In that order.

RemiusTA
Jun 5, 2008, 10:46 PM
you guys act like we got a 10x boost, jesus

Akaimizu
Jun 5, 2008, 10:50 PM
Of course not. But a 3X boost to bullets is huge. Real huge. When you take in consideration the time it takes now, taking a 9 hour workout into a 3 hour workout for the same effect is quite a change.

Even for 2X Techs, that's a major difference. Things are still calculated in 10s of hours for going up through levels.

Mman2000
Jun 5, 2008, 10:52 PM
I'm just going to keep doing the runs I've been doing. I'm not too concerned with grinding PAs up to the cap.

The_Gio
Jun 5, 2008, 11:01 PM
ill max out the remaining bullets I havent touched knowing that I wasted time leveling the ones I did

Stryker Diaz
Jun 5, 2008, 11:03 PM
kk just to clear stuff up this is a permanent change right? not just for a day

The_Gio
Jun 5, 2008, 11:06 PM
well it should be,unless the complaining gets out of control and sega is forced to turn down the rate

Stryker Diaz
Jun 5, 2008, 11:08 PM
kk cause this whole thing just seems too good to be true you know... xD feel like its going to be like MAG just ends eventually when you dont want it too

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 5, 2008, 11:09 PM

Thanks sega

lol yeah felt that way bout my techs n prisms >.<

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 5, 2008, 11:12 PM
its permanent

kua1
Jun 5, 2008, 11:34 PM
Wishing i was lvl 70 so i could do S rank runs for PA fragments :( . Most of my skills are lvl 33 now but i really want dus majara.

Advent-
Jun 6, 2008, 12:45 AM
Sweet. Instead of my rifle taking 3 hours from 30 to 31, it's gonna take 1. :D

Celi-Ka
Jun 6, 2008, 12:48 AM
I can finally give my Bullet arts some serious lovin'. And do they ever need it!

Indica
Jun 6, 2008, 12:51 AM
I am truly psyched over this bullet update. I just need Rifle -- Lightning, Confuse and Silence to LV31 which should not take long and will finish Rifle another time.

From there I'll be working on Shotgun and Xbow from the ground up

Zorafim
Jun 6, 2008, 12:53 AM
you guys act like we got a 10x boost, jesus

Imagine a PA with a 300% modifier, and attacks the same number of times as something that has a 100% modifier. Are you ever going to bother with the 100% modifier? A 3x boost is fairly huge.

Elley
Jun 6, 2008, 12:55 AM
Well... what about a 2x boost for us techers? That's pretty good right? :(

darkante
Jun 6, 2008, 12:57 AM
Well... what about a 2x boost for us techers? That's pretty good right? :(

Im curious why teecher donīt get 3x as well.
I feel it takes a long ass time to level the spells as well after 21+

darkante
Jun 6, 2008, 12:59 AM
Anyway, iīm gonna get my lv 20 Light rifle bullet to 31 as first goal.
After that, i will go and own the new dark aligned mission. =)

Alastor_Haven
Jun 6, 2008, 01:01 AM
Megid

Syl
Jun 6, 2008, 01:06 AM
At least this will make running SW S2 more rewarding. Need to cap off my cards and xbow bullets, even though they're already all at 35+ >.>

Akaimizu
Jun 6, 2008, 01:08 AM
Im curious why teecher donīt get 3x as well.
I feel it takes a long ass time to level the spells as well after 21+

Depends on the techs. There are the small number of real slow techs, a good number of medium, and some really fast leveling techs. Bullets have some similar cases except that for one gun type, if the bullet is real slow to level, all 6 elementals will be. They probably had to weigh in all the considerations. Each gun and the need to try to get all elemental bullets for them, at least. Bullets can miss, making the shot not count towards your PA increase. Other little stuff.

autumn
Jun 6, 2008, 01:18 AM
I wish techs had the 3x but I'll take 2x over nothing. MEGID TO 31+ FOR THE WIN!!

So the list goes:
Megid (hopefully to 40)
Regrant (hopefully to 40)
Nosmegid (looking at 21+ there)
Noszonde (just got it so anything)
Then I can cap out my other 2 ra techs to 40 and find something else to level.

Oh yeah and all of my buffs might finally hit 30. Once they got to 21 I got lazy about levels.

AnimeSister
Jun 6, 2008, 01:27 AM
I can at least relax a little; it will definitely help me take these awful technics (but i'm still in love with it of course lol) to lv40 since all my technics are at lvl31.

I guess that means my gunner sister will benefit from it more since she hasn't even touched any of her bullets, talk about lazy lol

So I guess my list is;

take all my technics from lv31 to lv40^^
wait for masterforce so I can take it to lv50

That is such a LAME goal lol; and good luck to everyone who plans to lvl technics as well^^ It really benefits you when they are lvled hehe

Gemel
Jun 6, 2008, 01:39 AM
Zonde and Barta to 21 and then probably my buffs to 31 even though I almost never play Acrotecher.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 6, 2008, 01:41 AM
I'm glad techs are only 2x, scubby techer alts who never played the class seriously don't deserve easy level 40's.
Granted my scubby ANA's melee is underleved, and doesn't deserve the same high PA levels as long-time fortefighers did.

Besides, tech lv'ing has already been nerfed: Acrotecher speed boost, lower pp cost, and TCSMs use. Easy to get Har / Quick.

As for bullets, it deserved it. Considering there are more bullet PA's than anything else. It takes too long to get everything you want out of fortegunner. Hopefully, this will attract more people to gunner types.

Noblewine
Jun 6, 2008, 02:00 AM
I'm gonna level my bullets for my WT and Ranger.
Work on techs/buff/debuffs on my WT.
Finally get to see the third combo for Gravity Dance.
Get Zudda Donga abit higher.

Shinko
Jun 6, 2008, 02:09 AM

Thanks sega

lol well u can always lvl them up to 50 when master class comes

Mawile
Jun 6, 2008, 02:21 AM
whoo who's up for some autobuffin after the server comes up?

Oh man, I'm gonna get Gizonde to 21+. then work on Razonde, Ramegid, Gibarta in that order, to 31+. I cannot wait~

Niloklives
Jun 6, 2008, 02:24 AM
I'll get renga from 18 to 21 and then work my rifles overtime. once the rifles are done, its lasers then dualies. my shotguns bullets are all very close to 31 or very close to 40 and my xbows will get to 31 naturally since they're all 30. then I move on to techs...line techs and a few ra techs and I'll have them where I need them. shouldn't take long.

C457 24N632
Jun 6, 2008, 02:38 AM
Man... all you gotta do to level a PA is use the stupid thing. I can't understand all you impatient brats that can't understand the simple concept of effort = reward.

"Oh, only now that there's a PA boost am I gonna pull out my rifle and level some bullets." -signed, The Lazy Idiot

I can't believe SEGA actually gave in to you slackers...

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2008, 02:48 AM
I'm gonna level LAZARS first. :wacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSVNbxjdvv8&feature=related

dingo123
Jun 6, 2008, 02:48 AM
Man... all you gotta do to level a PA is use the stupid thing. I can't understand all you impatient brats that can't understand the simple concept of effort = reward.

"Oh, only now that there's a PA boost am I gonna pull out my rifle and level some bullets." -signed, The Lazy Idiot

the jp players wanted it and sega listens to them only

ArcImpulse
Jun 6, 2008, 02:50 AM
I want that Sange more than I want $1,000. Maybe.

sup kubara

If I was to look in the dictionary for "butthurt" it'd say to look you up.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2008, 02:54 AM

Have you tried leveling some of the tougher PA's in AOI? Back in V1, when enemies were hard to beat, I wouldn't mind. Since it took a while to kill things, the PA leveling speed actually matched the HP of enemies.

But now everything is in easy mode, so they need to bring the PA's up to speed.

C457 24N632
Jun 6, 2008, 03:10 AM
I'll agree with you there. It just bothers me, for whatever reason, to think that people would refrain from using certain weapons/PAs simply because they're allergic to effort.

What, as a FoGunner I'm just gonna run around using only shotguns & mechguns because they're the only ones that level at a decent rate? That's absurd. And lazy.

This is my only point, cranky sounding as it may be.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 6, 2008, 03:12 AM
Hm is 41-50 going to be what 31-40 was without this adjustment?

darkante
Jun 6, 2008, 03:13 AM
Hm is 41-50 going to be what 31-40 was without this adjustment?

Pretty likely.

Iduno
Jun 6, 2008, 05:58 AM
Pray people dont bother taking up degurega (I like having a PA no-one can be arsed to level lol)

Then work on Dus Daggas, Maybe Robado and then some pistol bullets for the hell of it

(cba to level techs atm since my techers capped and missions on him feel like a waste of time unless im hunting something now)

Elley
Jun 6, 2008, 09:31 AM
I'm glad techs are only 2x, scubby techer alts who never played the class seriously don't deserve easy level 40's.
Granted my scubby ANA's melee is underleved, and doesn't deserve the same high PA levels as long-time fortefighers did.

Besides, tech lv'ing has already been nerfed: Acrotecher speed boost, lower pp cost, and TCSMs use. Easy to get Har / Quick.

As for bullets, it deserved it. Considering there are more bullet PA's than anything else. It takes too long to get everything you want out of fortegunner. Hopefully, this will attract more people to gunner types.

What do you mean by deserves it? ...because you had to take weeks to level up a spell everyone else should? Does it really upset you that it won't be as frustrating for me to level up my spells as it was for you? Am I somehow not a "real" techer because of that?

o.O k.

TakNatali
Jun 6, 2008, 12:14 PM
Dark Shot to 31

Burning Shot to 31

Rising Shot to 31

Grav Shot to 31

All shotguns other than Riga, Diga and the frag PAs to 31

Yak Riga to 21

Megid, Noszonde, Nosdiga, Foie to 20

Dark Fury to 40

Barada Maga is teh pwn btw...

-Ryuki-
Jun 6, 2008, 12:27 PM
Finally. Lvling Gravity Break and the axe PA's will be like 10x faster, even though really it's 2x. >.>

Iduno
Jun 6, 2008, 04:04 PM
What do you mean by deserves it? ...because you had to take weeks to level up a spell everyone else should? Does it really upset you that it won't be as frustrating for me to level up my spells as it was for you? Am I somehow not a "real" techer because of that?

o.O k.

Well there should be effort put into these things and the time it takes to level PAs usualy teachs people how to use them effectively, now there is much less effort put into leveling them and people probably wont learn how to best make use of them (I actually saw a figunner rooted to the spot firing a ice pistol at De Rol Falz while getting whiped out with the laser without even using any mates today (the idiot died))

Elley
Jun 7, 2008, 10:38 AM
Well there should be effort put into these things and the time it takes to level PAs usualy teachs people how to use them effectively, now there is much less effort put into leveling them and people probably wont learn how to best make use of them (I actually saw a figunner rooted to the spot firing a ice pistol at De Rol Falz while getting whiped out with the laser without even using any mates today (the idiot died))

Ok, no offense, but this game is ridiculously simple. I don't know if this is just me, but figuring out what techs to use and when isn't exactly rocket science. If you can't figure this out, then I am not sure time will even help at this point.

darkante
Jun 7, 2008, 10:53 AM
Ok, no offense, but this game is ridiculously simple. I don't know if this is just me, but figuring out what techs to use and when isn't exactly rocket science. If you can't figure this out, then I am not sure time will even help at this point.

Your statement is very true. I can guarantee noobs will still running around just as much as before. :P Fighgunner who donīt bring ANY GUNS for instance. I start to question wether or not there are some 8 years old around us.

StrongHold
Jun 7, 2008, 11:37 AM
sorry but when is the PA rebalance?

TakNatali
Jun 7, 2008, 11:39 AM
sorry but when is the PA rebalance?

It was Thursday. Its not really a "rebalance" kinda weird how ppl are calling it that...more of a boost to all three then another slight boost to gun PAs which really needed it ;)