System-Id
Jun 5, 2008, 10:38 PM
Ship without a sail?!?! :-o

ashley50
Jun 5, 2008, 11:25 PM
PSU Update Delays :)

blarHunter
Jun 5, 2008, 11:28 PM
Firebreak, messing around constantly, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC!", blending in with the SEED in my Firebreak Camo, White and Red clothes with a Garment Aura, etc.

bLOODSAW
Jun 6, 2008, 12:10 AM
The "free blackheart giveaway" insanity at Gawik's pub on pc/ps2 servers a long time ago. It was hilarious seeing an entire server's worth of people in the pub XD.

Sasamichan
Jun 6, 2008, 12:29 AM
Firebreak, messing around constantly, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY S
ONIC!", blending in with the SEED in my Firebreak Camo, White and Red clothes with a Garment Aura, etc.

Fixed. :D

Indica
Jun 6, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hackers giving out free money on the 4th floor. My favorite moment is when they had like 20 people run a full lap around the 4th floor, and the winner got 99 Million Meseta.

Elley
Jun 6, 2008, 12:58 AM
Staying up ALL NIGHT doing Neudiaz S runs to go from 57 to 60 (the current level cap) then having to call in to work the next day due to zero sleep. Wow... and to think it takes like 2 hours of White Beast now to do the same thing :(

str898mustang
Jun 6, 2008, 01:06 AM
Favorite Memories of PSU:

Mizuraki Defense S runs
Seeing Har/quick drop when it first came out and the stranger me and my party invited getting the Har/Quick (It's was Draken if anyone knows him)
Seeing the PSU Police catch theives on the 4th floor (that was hilarious)
Finding my Halp Serafi when they were rare.
Deja's comic
Finding my first Psycho Wand.

Shinko
Jun 6, 2008, 01:13 AM
Precious PSU moments?
we can share em here ^^;
to b honest i loved 1UP!
miss it lol

1UP! club music ftw

man i wasn't around for 1up (took my LONG BREAK from psu at the time) damnn.... it seem i miss out on something good

BIGGIEstyle
Jun 6, 2008, 01:17 AM
Running HSM back when it was popular and then once 1Up was over asking people if they wanted to do HSM and have people stare at me blankly LoL

darkante
Jun 6, 2008, 01:39 AM
When i found Forested Islands hard on C.
Man, that were some fun time cause...i were like always "Oh my god! I beated it just by myself yay!" and still i was mostly hiding and shooting with rifle lol.

Gemel
Jun 6, 2008, 01:46 AM
When I first did Forested Islands would be one, I like that level except for those Goshins -.-

Fighting Dulk Fakis on S rank for the first time online when it was released and getting pwned up the butt by his second form. Oh and also when I first switched over to Wartecher when it was released.

Noblewine
Jun 6, 2008, 01:52 AM
* Running GoF for the first time with a friend and tears of light dropping twice.
* When Hwa Yuhna followed Ryuk Master (Razer) all over the 4th flr of G Colony during the New Years event to get him banned for room hacking/leviating.
* The GBR on Mao too many leeches. <.<
* Finding Forests of Illusion but ruining it because I ran it on B. I was afraid I get owned if so I ran it on A or higher.
* A get together on the 5th flr of the G colony. A group picture from PSOW.com. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/K173/1stEventonPSU.jpg

System-Id
Jun 7, 2008, 09:42 PM
Here are some pics back in 1UP!
Rappy Suit ^^; got it so quick :D
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/hypnotize305/RappyMe.jpg
Testing Rappy Mode :-P
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/hypnotize305/RappyModeMe.jpg
Random Pics of 1UP! Solo's dont have pics of the water riders :-?
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/hypnotize305/Two-HeadedRagnus.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/hypnotize305/Crimson.jpg

Jakosifer
Jun 7, 2008, 09:56 PM
- When I first did Rainbow Beast S, solo a long while ago, I was crazily under leveled and died at least 5 times. But since that day, its remained my favorite mission in the game.

- S ranking Bruces A (Pre AoI of course), felt verrrry good about that.

- Firebreak, best damn event that has ever graced this game...Minus the whole purifying Neudaiz twice thing.

- Crimson Beast S2 spamming on Uni 2, I met a lot of cool people doing that mission, shame most have quit by now.

- When Demons Above S2 was released and I hunted [B] Togeha-Zashi for months, I never found it but I had so much fun spamming that mission with my main crew.

- 1 UP Cup, spamming the lyrics to the club song on Uni 2, I'm probly still on the millions of Blists I ended up on.

Hell most of my fondest memories of this game are pre-AoI. Can't think of anything AoI has done to really stand out in comparison to my favorite moments in PSU V1. >_>

System-Id
Jun 7, 2008, 10:01 PM
- 1 UP Cup, spamming the lyrics to the club song on Uni 2, I'm probly still on the millions of Blists I ended up on.

yus!!!
loved it
This Is My Happinessssssssssssssssssssssssss
LOL
Not A Special Today

Myyyyyy Sweet Hommeeeeeeeeeeeeee
XD XD great times pre-AOI forreal

Phoenix148
Jun 7, 2008, 10:07 PM
-spending an hour fighting the omnagoug then spending two hours goofing off in the hot springs
-finding out about the jaos the last day of firebreak
-seeing who could die first on the floaters (cant wait till they come back)
-going crazy that i as too low a lvl to get ank bico and fireworks...
-getting lost in all neudaiz forests...
-finding out that the zoulgoug likes to eat rappies
-having an epic battle with de ragnas(1 humped his leg the whole time, i lvled up maylee hit, neither of us healed ourselves leaving our third protranser friend to do all the work
-having a full party of lvl 80's killing dulk falkis then realizing you have to fight the second form too(wasted soooo much money on moons and scapes)
man i miss those days, pre-aoti

CeasOne
Jun 7, 2008, 10:16 PM
psu memories yea??? I can recall buying this game when it 1st came out and paying sega to play a beta release with no expert classes and when 6* weapons were KING!

GaNksTa
Jun 7, 2008, 10:27 PM
Having to run a Mad Creatures C just so I could get to the Raffon Field Base to do continuous Plains Overlord A runs. Also the tension when the first Ank Dedda board dropped.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 7, 2008, 10:33 PM
1up made me play PSU a bunch...but after that, i took a *long* break

CeasOne
Jun 7, 2008, 11:12 PM
I really wish i renewed for 1up it sounded like alot of run .... only events i took part in was firebreak and mag =/

Realmz
Jun 7, 2008, 11:15 PM
Plains Overloard A rank runs LV40+ only pls

i remember spamming that mission like no bodies business to try and get Ranger 10 to get Fortegunner when they came out...

"Back in my day we got 14 mp for an S rank, and we were thankful for it!"

Kylie
Jun 7, 2008, 11:38 PM
Too may experiences to count for, and my memory seems pretty weak when it comes to this type thing. I will say though that many good memories have been had, and many more are sure to come. Also, 1UP and FB were the best events. :wacko:

CeasOne
Jun 8, 2008, 12:09 AM
"Back in my day we got 14 mp for an S rank, and we were thankful for it!"

So true man! I was doing the same thing in sleeping warriors .... i think i clocked more hours in that mission than i do at work in a week!

Zorafim
Jun 8, 2008, 12:15 AM
I did random Fight for Food runs to stock on monomates, since I was trying to save money for my next spear upgrade.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 8, 2008, 12:39 AM
I think a good memory is the first or second day of release for PSU (non expansion) as a lowbie with friends trying to down De Ragan...Fun times>_>

CeasOne
Jun 8, 2008, 01:07 AM
How about doing Sleeping Warriors A for the 1st time "before they added Srank" and having Crab People hopping around and jumping at you at 100mph! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH good times

System-Id
Jun 8, 2008, 09:04 AM
yea lol back then it was harder it liked it it was a challange.
now everything is so easy :-?

Jakosifer
Jun 8, 2008, 09:19 AM
Oh yea, and my first encounter with "Go Vahras".

On Plains Overlord S...Jesus christ back in Version 1 those things had the most broken ability to break hitbox barriers EVER. Even with a maxed out Assault Crush I still had trouble with those asshats. >_<

System-Id
Jun 8, 2008, 10:22 AM
Go Vahra's Are Serious Business. :-x

Kanore
Jun 8, 2008, 10:51 AM
Getting myself hyped up before PSU was released.

It all went downhill from there

Metal Heart
Jun 8, 2008, 10:57 AM
Yea I remember post AotI when my main was like 40's and 50's when people were spamming that they were Selling Evil Twins and Phantom Line and all those A ranks. remember when Crimson was the shit? lol... Seabed runs omfg AHHHHH JARBA!!! 1up amazing and so was HSM 10K a run!!! omg!!! lol....now thats a baby's allowance <_< >_> yes i remember the 80 lvl cap and then it going up every two weeks............................................. ....... so gay...... I havn't even hit a lvl cap yet x_X haha me and my short attention span

System-Id
Jun 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
lol Seabed use to b spammed fo real XD