PDA

View Full Version : Blue text?

hewitt
Jun 6, 2008, 05:12 AM
Were the nanotranserX's and the EX PM's at the variety shop always in blue? If not, they are now o.o

landman
Jun 6, 2008, 05:15 AM
Al items priced between 100 k and 1 million are blue, do you usually check player's shops?

hewitt
Jun 6, 2008, 05:31 AM
oh so they put up the update with colorcoded prices? That makes sense lol

Dragwind
Jun 6, 2008, 05:32 AM
It's about time.

F-Gattaca
Jun 6, 2008, 05:34 AM
So they have! I don't recall them announcing this would be in with this update. Huh. Was it announced in JP when it happened over there?

hewitt
Jun 6, 2008, 05:35 AM
It was announced when they were SUPPOSED to do that update but I guess they delayed it XD

landman
Jun 6, 2008, 05:35 AM
Oh, didn't PC have that patch already? 360 had it like two months ago I believe

hewitt
Jun 6, 2008, 05:39 AM
SEGAC forgot to put it in the PC/PS2 servers then :l

F-Gattaca
Jun 6, 2008, 05:49 AM
It was announced when they were SUPPOSED to do that update but I guess they delayed it XD

SEGAC forgot to put it in the PC/PS2 servers then :l

Or did they?

I did some quick nosing around and the color coded update was added to the Japanese PC/PS2 servers on April 10.

I haven't seen any information on the official website for our side of the pond when they would implement the update for us. If you know where they explicitly said when this update would be added, I'd like to see it.

hewitt
Jun 6, 2008, 05:52 AM
I think I remember Espio saying it would be added the same time as the JP(when he announced their updates), but I might have saw it on PSUs official site. was a while ago :x

Sasamichan
Jun 6, 2008, 06:57 AM

That announcement you're talking about was for the Xblox side, not the PC side.

Rust
Jun 6, 2008, 07:56 AM
I got a patch update yesterday and couldn't figure what it was about. Maybe that's that, 'cause i'm very sure nothing was colored on my PSU on Wednesday (i bought a NanotranserEX that day and it was plain white).