PDA

View Full Version : PA Update - Individual Multipliers?

Darkhaven
Jun 6, 2008, 07:53 AM
It seems to me like the 2x Technic Boost was not blanket. My Diga gained about 40-50% per run before the PA update. After the update, I would expect it to be 80-100% per run. So at max, 1 level per run. It has leveled twice every run so far. Do you thing some individual PA's received specific multipliers?

Akaimizu
Jun 6, 2008, 07:55 AM
Various PAs do level at different rates, anyway. As for how much the update is. It could still be a blanket. Take note that certain levels of variables PAs raise at different rates, so it's tough to come to a bonifide conclusion at this time.

One can see it in a lot of stuff, where it slows down at one level for a while, but it speeds up at this so-and-so level.

darkante
Jun 6, 2008, 02:12 PM
Usually the hardest lv to get it seems is 30-31 IMO.
It just take a long ass time..or maybe it just me who lose patient when i am almost at the last big boost. :P

-Ryuki-
Jun 6, 2008, 02:18 PM
Don't forget 20-21.

Kylie
Jun 6, 2008, 03:01 PM
Various PAs do level at different rates, anyway. As for how much the update is. It could still be a blanket. Take note that certain levels of variables PAs raise at different rates, so it's tough to come to a bonifide conclusion at this time.

One can see it in a lot of stuff, where it slows down at one level for a while, but it speeds up at this so-and-so level.
Uh huh. If Only SEGA wasn't lazy and could boost things individually.

RemiusTA
Jun 6, 2008, 03:10 PM
Usually the hardest lv to get it seems is 30-31 IMO.
It just take a long ass time..or maybe it just me who lose patient when i am almost at the last big boost. :P

True. 30-31 still takes a while, even with the update.

Uh huh. If Only SEGA wasn't lazy and could boost things individually.

They can. And they have already...

Kylie
Jun 6, 2008, 03:15 PM
They can. And they have already...
I don't remember PA experience being changed individually. It'd be nice if they went in and changed ikk hik and absolute dance but left things like vivi danga the way they are. You know, rather than making every skill level two times faster. Then again, I'll say this is better than nothing.

BahnKnakyu
Jun 6, 2008, 03:20 PM
I'm fairly sure it was a blanket change across the board. I doubt Sega of Japan would take the time to individually make changes to each of the PA/techs/bullets. I agree with the above poster - something like Majarra doesn't need to level any faster. It's already spammed enough and it's stupid easy to get it to 21.

xEndrance
Jun 6, 2008, 03:50 PM
trust me it helps ALOT when it comes to rifle PA. if u think this is slow then u would have had nightmares if u experienced the old speed.

Agreed, Bullet Pa's took forever... It was as if you had a good dream and then you were swallowed by a dark abyess and never were found until the Pa's was maxed 0.o;

Golto
Jun 6, 2008, 03:57 PM
Elemental rifle bullets used to take 50 hits per 1% at lvl 30 going to 31 now its 28 or 29 hits per 1%. Not even 2x faster.

Alastor_Haven
Jun 6, 2008, 04:09 PM
Trust me

It's much faster

Just that you though OMG OMG I'M MA GET TO 31 IN ONE DAY