PDA

View Full Version : AotI Wait.....Forest of illusion?

elshaw27
Jun 7, 2008, 04:46 PM
I was really excited this morning when i found the forest of illusion on my way to do system defence, so i guess these secret missions are here to stay... which is cool I guess but anyhoo, on to my real question that I never really knew back in the last GBR was: if you abandon a mission after finishing can you still find a secret mission? Even if you do not procced to the next lobby?

stukasa
Jun 7, 2008, 04:51 PM
Yes the secret missions are here to stay. And yes you can find the mission after abandoning, but ONLY if you cleared it first. You can't start a mission, abandon right away and then find it. :lol:

Also: You can get FoI from finishing ANY free mission, not just Moatoob missions. However, FoI will only show up on Moatoob.

gryphonvii
Jun 7, 2008, 05:02 PM
Yes the secret missions are here to stay. And yes you can find the mission after abandoning, but ONLY if you cleared it first. You can't start a mission, abandon right away and then find it. :lol:

Also: You can get FoI from finishing ANY free mission, not just Moatoob missions. However, FoI will only show up on Moatoob.
really, is this true?, oh well, I'm too lazy to check moatoob anyway after I clear a parum mission.

elshaw27
Jun 7, 2008, 05:07 PM

uhh, wait.......whaaaa?

oh... well thats a little disapointing cuz I didnt all those ppl running white beast over and over to just get Cave of Illution. Hey I mean if white beast is your thing more power to ya, but i dont think you should get a secret mission from just power running. Now before I get all disapointed can anyone else conferm this?

really, is this true?, oh well, I'm too lazy to check moatoob anyway after I clear a parum mission.

oh... got it. I wasnt sure what you ment at first but that would explain how I got FoI without doing a mission.

Zach Allen Legit
Jun 7, 2008, 08:29 PM
Where exactly will this mission show up on moatoob? Is it only at a certain counter or will it show up at all of them whenever you happen to get it?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 7, 2008, 08:31 PM
I think it can show up at any counter. Not sure about the guardians counter or the conunters that Lack any mission options though.

ashley50
Jun 7, 2008, 08:32 PM
Where exactly will this mission show up on moatoob? Is it only at a certain counter or will it show up at all of them whenever you happen to get it?

http://psupedia.info/Forest_of_Illusion

SonicTMP
Jun 7, 2008, 08:47 PM
How long does FoI stay active? IF it appears while you're running on anothe rplanet and you don't go check, just doing another mission will wipe it again?

DISCO
Jun 7, 2008, 08:55 PM
uhh, wait.......whaaaa?

oh... well thats a little disapointing cuz I didnt all those ppl running white beast over and over to just get Cave of Illution. Hey I mean if white beast is your thing more power to ya, but i dont think you should get a secret mission from just power running. Now before I get all disapointed can anyone else conferm this?

Do you also think you shouldn't get a rare drop even though you hunt for it constantly?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 7, 2008, 08:58 PM
How long does FoI stay active? IF it appears while you're running on anothe rplanet and you don't go check, just doing another mission will wipe it again?
Yeah. It goes away as soon as you start another mission. I believe it stays if you go to your room or change universes, but I couldn't verify that having never done it myself.

SonicTMP
Jun 7, 2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah. It goes away as soon as you start another mission. I believe it stays if you go to your room or change universes, but I couldn't verify that having never done it myself.

Weird, why give it a universe wide opener then....

Old Sloppy
Jun 7, 2008, 10:47 PM
It will show up in red when you go into a mission counter.

I cannot confirm that it disappears when another mission is started, I don't believe this, Please confirm.
The reason I don't believe this is because I was power leveling my alt awhile back
and I decided to check Moatoob and I had It. I find it unlikely that I got it on my last run.

It will also be at any mission counter once you have it.

I can confirm that you can switch universes, go to you room, log completely out of PSU and xbox live and it will still be there. If you got the mission on a low level char. and wanted to run the higher difficulty with a higher char. It will not be available to you alt char.

AerisZeal
Jun 8, 2008, 12:41 AM

I can verify that, I can also verify that you can log off entirely and it still be there. Likewise I can also say that it's character specific so if say, one of your characters have it, the others don't, so you can log and play another character without it going away. :wacko:

DragonStorm
Jun 8, 2008, 11:23 AM
I wonder when there will be S2 versions of these rare missions?

Abashi76
Jun 8, 2008, 05:12 PM
There are also 'Fires of Illusion" and "Mines of Illusion". These might be just on JP servers though ...

I wish they would remake the poison lily ...