PDA

View Full Version : EX Device GH 465

GaNksTa
Jun 7, 2008, 07:30 PM
I am a 130/20 Beast M FF and my GH 413 has 90 Striking, 10 Tech, and currently 31 Bst.

I have been thinking of changing her to a 424... but I'd also like to have Giresta which neither the 413 or 424 have.

The 465 has Giresta.. but my question is, would it be terrible with its current stats seeing as it uses guns/rods AND does it cast Giresta often?

BigshowPat
Jun 7, 2008, 07:44 PM
I'd like to know about the 465 as well. I'm thinking about switching to her for the Resta/Giresta.

However, I do love my 450 since she heals so often being a FF. Is the 465 worth it?

Kylie
Jun 7, 2008, 07:44 PM
I only tried it out briefly, but I was disappointed with its performance, especially support-wise. 450 is much better to stick if you're interested in being healed a lot (Maya does it for me though).

BigshowPat
Jun 7, 2008, 07:55 PM
That's a shame. It'd be nice if SEGA updated the 450 and gave it Giresta as well. That would be awesome!

Thanks for the help though!

Kylie
Jun 7, 2008, 07:59 PM
To be honest, each addition of PM models has felt a little like a downgrade. >_>; It's nice that they haven't added stuff that completely makes everything else obsolete, but it's still pretty weird. Oh, and you're welcome.

GaNksTa
Jun 7, 2008, 08:01 PM
I only tried it out briefly, but I was disappointed with its performance, especially support-wise. 450 is much better to stick if you're interested in being healed a lot (Maya does it for me though).

Bummer, looks like I'm going 424 then; Thank you!

pikachief
Jun 7, 2008, 08:09 PM
I am a 130/20 Beast M FF and my GH 413 has 90 Striking, 10 Tech, and currently 31 Bst.

I have been thinking of changing her to a 424... but I'd also like to have Giresta which neither the 413 or 424 have.

The 465 has Giresta.. but my question is, would it be terrible with its current stats seeing as it uses guns/rods AND does it cast Giresta often?

depends, which one has the double drums? :O lol

GaNksTa
Jun 7, 2008, 08:23 PM
depends, which one has the double drums? :O lol

In the case of a PM having Double Drums it would be a hands down choice for anybody; infinity Att. FTW!

pikachief
Jun 7, 2008, 08:31 PM
In the case of a PM having Double Drums it would be a hands down choice for anybody; infinity Att. FTW!

more like OVER 9000! D:

C457 24N632
Jun 13, 2008, 03:45 AM
Stale topic but...

I'm currently using 465. At Bst 90+ she seems to throw out Zalure, Zoldeel, Giresta, Barta/Zonde/Twin Burn, Resta, Retier, S.U.V -- in that particular order of frequency.

Now honestly, as a non-techer, her Giresta is indispensible to me when soloing. Sure she doesn't attack all that often and rarely gets to use her pitiful excuse for an S.U.V. weapon, but if you depend on your PM for offense then you have bigger problems to deal with than 46-this or 45-that. Another interesting one to look at is the Butler, also having Giresta and being the only PM with an S class S.U.V.

And on the topic of PMs...

I've rocked the entire 43 and 45 series and found only 433, 452 and 454 to be suited to my healing needs. The other 43s are junk, the other 45s were solid PMs but had too many tricks/attacks to cycle though before pulling out the healing wand. This was also the case with 454 actually -- although a very good PM for a non-techer type, she just did too much besides healing.

With that said, I'd say that 433 is probably the best overall bot, with her only downside being no Giresta. You see, she basically does only 4 things: Twin Freeze, Frozen Prism, Resta, Shifta/Deband. Now when your PM only has 4 tricks to cycle through, it makes the chance of her healing you become more frequent. 8 or 9 tricks, and the frequency lessens. And her lack of a S.U.V. weapon is moot at level 130... as if Sturm Buster could even put a dent in them anymore ^_^

And a last thing to note is that the envelope of your PM's abilities/actions evolves as it levels up. In a way it's sort of a shame because I used to really like the 452 below lv 70 or so. After 70 she added in too many lightning based techs and basically stopped healing altogether.

Scottbot
Jun 13, 2008, 05:26 AM
I really like my 465. shes only lvl 60 at the mo but the giresta sure does help me out when soloing. that and hyuga or kurtz in the party and ur a healing machine!